games i am world class at

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will CRUSH any of you at Burnout 3
Burnout could possibly be the greatest game I've ever playedI'd take you up on that challenge :wink:
I will CRUSH any of you at Burnout 3
Burnout could possibly be the greatest game I've ever playedI'd take you up on that challenge :wink:
Okay. London is not far, if it is London Ontario. An hour from Waterloo, except I live in a refrigerator box as my student housing; There is no PS2 or Xbox
Mario Kart for the nintendo 64. Most SquareSoft RPGs( I don't need the strat guide. My former roomate and I have found things that aren't even in teh strat guide before because of the pure rareity of them). FIFA Soccer-don't mess with one of the best
Dude, Winning Eleven is waaay better that fifa, Ill school you in both though! :club:
Tiger Woods 2005 PSP or PS2
Doh, you beat me to it... this was my speciality. I'm pretty sure I can beat anyone, anytime, anywhere. Except now, got my final year dissertation due in 12 hours!Oh and any of the Mario Kart series, Virtual Pool Hall for PC and I also play a mean game of Monopoly.
Mario Kart for the nintendo 64. Most SquareSoft RPGs( I don't need the strat guide. My former roomate and I have found things that aren't even in teh strat guide before because of the pure rareity of them). FIFA Soccer-don't mess with one of the best
Dude, Winning Eleven is waaay better that fifa, Ill school you in both though! :club:
Are you both crazy? Pro Evolution Soccer for XBox rules the roost.1-0.

I am the greatest Tiger woods player in history... 2004 is my specialty, but I'm sure I could slaughter most anyone at '05, too, if you give me a week or two to work out the kinks. I used to get ****ed up and hustle kids at parties at Twoods04. I had a whole act, with friends and everything. Also, nobody has ever beaten me at Dr. Mario. Yes, even blackout drunk hustling. I was hanging out with my (now ex)girlfriend and some friends at a bar one night, and next thing I know I'm regaining conciousness on somebody's porch, and I've got a wad of 20s in my pocket, and 100 missed calls from the biatch. Turns out I got blackout drunk, started arguing with some bar patrons about who was the best Dr. Mario player, and offered 2-1 odds for any amount of money against anyone, with the caveat that we play at least 15 times. I ditched the (you can see why she's an ex)girlfriend, and won like 500 bucks playing Dr. Mario. According to the guys I took.I slept on their porch, and apologized in the morning. They would hear none of it, and demanded I keep the money. Told me I was the greatest Dr. Mario player they'd ever seen, and we're good friends.Ice

Tetris for the NES. By far the game I am best at.

MAake it a 30 min Iron man match and I'll smoke your ass.
As far as Wrestlemania 2000 goes for the NES...we should make it a 3-way match. I've logged an absurd amount of hours playing that game...practically half of freshman year of college. I could probably beat all comers in NBA 2K2 or the Tony Hawk games for Gamecube.

ken griffey jr's slugfest for the N64. you guys have no outs. and mariokart64, someone said he was good at that game but i would have a hard time believing that he could take me in that. wario stadium, best lap: 5'37''.

.....but it has to be on 1 shot kills
Any other way is a joke.
Actually playing one hit kills is a joke.But I'm all about defense so that's just me, Also I would take up the offer on Perfect Dark because I'm a GOD.
ken griffey jr's slugfest for the N64. you guys have no outs. and mariokart64, someone said he was good at that game but i would have a hard time believing that he could take me in that. wario stadium, best lap: 5'37''.
Can't you jump over the wall and get really short laps in that course?
Can't you jump over the wall and get really short laps in that course?
yah, that's a really weak best lap
No one can beat me atPin the tail on the donkey (who always draws)
Man, I spit Diet Mountain Dew all over my monitor...."I get away with all of it."Ice