games i am world class at

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ken griffey jr's slugfest for the N64. you guys have no outs. and mariokart64, someone said he was good at that game but i would have a hard time believing that he could take me in that. wario stadium, best lap: 5'37''.
Can't you jump over the wall and get really short laps in that course?
yah, that's a really weak best lap
sorry, i meant 5.37 seconds. yeah of course you can jump over the wall, and you can jump back over the wall too, so its an extremely short lap. 5.37 seconds i meant.

sorry but i am the greatest at galaga. i play until i decide not to. i have flipped it 4 times and quit because there was no chance of dying and i was bored.and back in the day, no one could beat me at super mario bros. (at the arcade)i was a badass in Joust too.

alright all you people who think they dominate tiger woods.. im actually the one who dominates tiger woods.. 3 days ago i finished a tournament 100 under.. if anyone has shot better than that in a tournament i am amazed :!:

Poker, I'll school all of you.....No one can beat me at that game, any style, hi/lo, limit, NL, PL, whatever your game i've got the skill.Seriously though, I would say that I am the best AOE II: Conquerors edition player here.

i don't believe this one's been mentioned yet, but I beat the sh#t out of Hitman 2. PT tells me that although i had some trouble when i first started, i've since learned difficulty management and am now fully capable of playing within my difficulty-roll at the highest limits. i'm a champion.

While all of your claims seem solid i would like to take the crown right now. Tecmo Super Bowl for the NES my oakland raiders will dominate anyone.( I hate the raiders in real life) but with Bo Jackson I have rushed for over 1000 yards a game on many occasions. My current best is 1347 and 13 touchdowns. Those are MVP numbers for a season lol. My best season i have ever put together was just under 14000 for the season, and 106 touchdowns lol. Thank you Ill take my crown now.
No disrespect, but rushing for that much with bo jackson doesnt make you special. anyone could do that with bo jackson, the man was amazing on that game. my best tecmo bowl stat would be my 119 sacks in a season with pat swilling. my best game though is the original ken griffey jr on super nintendo. i will challenge anyone, anywhere, for any amount of money in a best of seven series with the indians. i will even spot a game.
GOAT - i am the king
is super smash brothers the one with picachu and kirby and a bunch of others? if so that game was sweet.
thats the one. i hate pikachu. luigi is such a great character but kirby is so easy to win with.and i am the king of mario. i still have NES in my room, and i've beat it in 6 minutes, and also with 15 lives (though not at the same time). i'm trying to get it down to 5 minutes.cheers,daniel
GOAT - i am the king
is super smash brothers the one with picachu and kirby and a bunch of others? if so that game was sweet.
thats the one. i hate pikachu. luigi is such a great character but kirby is so easy to win with.and i am the king of mario. i still have NES in my room, and i've beat it in 6 minutes, and also with 15 lives (though not at the same time). i'm trying to get it down to 5 minutes.cheers,daniel
kirby was awesome on that game
I am a Ninja Gaiden master..Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee Jimmy Woods.., The Wizard rules!
the ninja gaiden on xbox? or the old school one on nintendo? either way that game is sweet
The old school one on nintendo was awesome for 8 bit!!.. The new one kicks ass too
goldeneye 007 or perfect dark N64 anyone anytime
Your on with goldeneye......not big on perfect dart but i'll play anyone at goldeneye for money :twisted:
stack power weapons license to kill, no pickin odd job, a chick, or the short faclity worker dude.
Goldeneye, or Perfect Dark. I NEVER EVER lost at goldeneye, not once. and of course the skills carried over to perfect dark.
im better at goldeneye as well, i will not lose with stack power weapons license to kill, i will beat any human being in that exact game. if you are super skilled you might be able to take a game or two off of me in some other board or game type, but i'd still win the series, best goldeneye player ever!

Diplomacy, the board game.. has anyone played it? "cause I'm the most heartless, conivincing, Manipulative MFer you've ever seen, and i'd play 6 of your for money on it, if I didnt' fear collusion...I am a excellent Worms World party player,Doctor Mario I will beat your monkey ass at..Ever beat the orginall final fantasy with 4 red mages? I haveand I'm the 2004 Tiajanna Hold 'em Champ ( three cards, all playable, and a post flop DRAWING ROUND!)Also, i'll rock paper siscors your donkey butts into the dust

Ever beat the orginall final fantasy with 4 red mages? I have
I played FF1 with all single class parties. I beat it on all but with 4 white wizards. Not for lack of trying. I was on level 22 with them before some retard who'd never played before erased my game . :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
While all of your claims seem solid i would like to take the crown right now. Tecmo Super Bowl for the NES my oakland raiders will dominate anyone.( I hate the raiders in real life) but with Bo Jackson I have rushed for over 1000 yards a game on many occasions. My current best is 1347 and 13 touchdowns. Those are MVP numbers for a season lol. My best season i have ever put together was just under 14000 for the season, and 106 touchdowns lol. Thank you Ill take my crown now.
No disrespect, but rushing for that much with bo jackson doesnt make you special. anyone could do that with bo jackson, the man was amazing on that game. my best tecmo bowl stat would be my 119 sacks in a season with pat swilling.
Sorry y'all, but I wasted an entire youth on that game. No one can touch me with the bills in that game. I mean, come on--Thurman Thomas rushing with allstar Mueller blocking (2nd best AFC rusher), Jim Kelly (pro bowler) throwing to Andre Reed and that other guy? Did you get all those sacks by taking the nosetackle and pressing down-right (or left as the case may be) to get by the center every time? Cause that's why I do 8)