games i am world class at

A few observations:People who are "masters" of Goldeneye suffer from the analagous poker home game syndrome, i.e. you may be the best in your home game, but that doesn't show how well you do against others. I was the best at goldeneye amongst my friends, I kicked their tails. But I have no idea how I would fair against others.I was always big on breaking time barriers. I spent god knows how long on the very first track in Mario Cart, and I think I managed to get down to :58. I can also beat the original Mario in 12:30 (warping, of course). I honestly am not sure if you can get any quicker than that.Warcraft II. I was excellent at that game. Can't find a game anymore.
I was at a website that shows random videos and there was one of two japanese teenagers battling each other thru mario it took them less than 6 mins..so it has been done but damn 12:30 is still very very quick
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you play it nl? when we play it in our home games we play it nl which makes it crazy when you have 5 of a kind over quads or some other monster hands
Only when we are totally drunk. Usually it's limit. Also we don't count 5 of a kind, so it's usually "my straight flush to the jack beats your straight flush to the ten."I am also world class at No-Peekee. Has anybody heard of this game? It may just be the greatest poker game ever created. It can really only be played 5-handed or less....I think 4-handed is optimal.
I was always big on breaking time barriers. I spent god knows how long on the very first track in Mario Cart, and I think I managed to get down to :58.
is this the 64 version or the GCube version. I didn't play much of the GCube version, but if that is the 64 version, I am throughly impressed, but would like to see screen shots of it to believe it. Unless there is a short cut that I don't know about, then I just don't see how its possible to do luigi raceway at sub 30 sec laps
is this the 64 version or the GCube version. I didn't play much of the GCube version, but if that is the 64 version, I am throughly impressed, but would like to see screen shots of it to believe it. Unless there is a short cut that I don't know about, then I just don't see how its possible to do luigi raceway at sub 30 sec laps
theres no way that can be the n64 version. http://www.mariokart64.com/kart64/archive/wr.htmlthe world record for that course is listed as 1:38:24 with no short cut and 1:17 with a shortcut (dont ask me what the shortcut is, I dont know it but there must be one)
theres no way that can be the n64 version. http://www.mariokart64.com/kart64/archive/wr.htmlthe world record for that course is listed as 1:38:24 with no short cut and 1:17 with a shortcut (dont ask me what the shortcut is, I dont know it but there must be one)
K, cool. When I was on my game, I was a pretty good player and my former roomate won some underground competitions around here in jersey and in NYC. He was able to pull of around 36 second laps consistently on that course(w/o the shortcut that is very hard to get) and I had seen him pull off a 34 second lap before.

The only sports game I can ever say I was world class at was Ken Griffey Jr. Slugfest for N64. I had one season where I went 161-1 with the Red Sox. Manny Ramirez hit 112 HR that season. Also, I consider myself world class at Blast Billiards. Everyday I can put up a top 5 score on their leaderbaord.Oh, and poker of course. :DAlso, looking at those Mario Kart World Records, Michael Jongerius must have no life at all.

Does anyone else agree with me that if planes were made out of the same material as the original nintendo controllers they could drop out of mid-air and still be in one peice?Damn Kdawg I thought my 230ish lines in Tetris was world class. :cry:
Yes mario Three possibly the most frustrating game on earth for the first couple times you play has probably made me throw my controller harder than nayone one earth. Of course then you find these whistles...
People who are "masters" of Goldeneye suffer from the analagous poker home game syndrome, i.e. you may be the best in your home game, but that doesn't show how well you do against others. I was the best at goldeneye amongst my friends, I kicked their tails. But I have no idea how I would fair against others.
So true.Which is why it's so great when they had those nintendo tour vans come around to major theme parks, where they had you competing for prizes like new games. Man... that was, what, 6 years ago?

If anyone has Fuzion Frenzy for the xbox, I am UNBEATABLE at Jump and Duck. Un-freaking beatable.Wayne Gretzky's 3D hockey - Arcade or N64. Good luck scoring.Virtua Tennis - arcade. You give me Kafelnikov and it's lights out, sucka! Hell, give me Moya and it's still over. (Hint: only a sucker would take Jim Courier)Scattergories. I'll even give you a one round head start.

Madden....any year.... I may not be the best but I have never lost to anyone live person and I have played a bunch of peeps. But I would play anyone, anytime and anywhere. I used to live Madden until poker came along!

i was only ever godlike at one game on every system. i was never a serious gamer really..Nintendo: Blades of SteelSuper Nintendo: Tetris & Dr. Mario (lol)Nintendo 64: Perfect DarkPlaystation: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2Playstation 2: Tony Hawk's Underground 2PC: Unreal Tournament (BOOM HEADSHOT!)I challenge anyone to beat my 10 million point combos in the THPS series, 350 lines at tetris (insanity), or my crushing offence in Blades of Steel.

Madden....any year.... I may not be the best but I have never lost to anyone live person and I have played a bunch of peeps. But I would play anyone, anytime and anywhere. I used to live Madden until poker came along!
Madden football, all day, every day. I was the same way too, but still keep up on my game. Also an expert at NHL '94 (first gambling and hustling experience when I was 12) and Halo 2.
i was only ever godlike at one game on every system. i was never a serious gamer really..Nintendo: Blades of SteelSuper Nintendo: Tetris & Dr. Mario (lol)Nintendo 64: Perfect DarkPlaystation: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2Playstation 2: Tony Hawk's Underground 2PC: Unreal Tournament (BOOM HEADSHOT!)I challenge anyone to beat my 10 million point combos in the THPS series, 350 lines at tetris (insanity), or my crushing offence in Blades of Steel.
In THPS 4, not even THUG with all of its fancy ways to get points, I could land a 20 million point combo. I wouldn't say that makes me world-class though, because I've seen others land 80+ million pointers. That one comes off the list, sir.

Forgot to mention Unreal Tournament Game-of-the-Year edition for PC. I'll challenge anyone to stop by our server (69.1.200.30:7777) and take me on. :club:stats.jpgOkay so that's not TOTAL master, but out of over 50,000-75,000 other players worldwide, it's a damn good ranking.

• 2 weeks later...
I was at a website that shows random videos and there was one of two japanese teenagers battling each other thru mario it took them less than 6 mins..so it has been done but damn 12:30 is still very very quick
Damn, seriously? I would love to see that. I was obviously missing a short cut of some sorts, because that time was balls to the wall, every jump perfect.
Actually, it was the original for the 16 bit. And I don't think my time was 58, because I doubt I "hold the record" (see below), but I am pretty damn sure that I DID break 1:00. And I used Bowser.http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/3346/mc1pal100.htm

If you play me in:1. Ping Pong (Table Tennis to the real pros out there)2. Super Smash Brothers Melee (anyone?)3. Tetris. . . you will be pwned and experience a feeling not unlike brutal anal rape.

If you play me in:1. Ping Pong (Table Tennis to the real pros out there)2. Super Smash Brothers Melee (anyone?)3. Tetris. . . you will be pwned and experience a feeling not unlike brutal anal rape.
That one, I would like to play you in. I'm curious as to what character you use. Because I pwn with Yoshi.