games i am world class at

In no particular order1. homerun king on gamecube-------season best 145-17 :shock: 2. mike tyson punchout(old school) damn that soda popinski was tough :evil: 3. ms. pac man---- I am the GOAT plain and simple 8) 4. Galaga----if there was a pro leauge, I would be the michael jordan :club: 5. quaterbacks club for nintendo 64-------ummmmm excuse me sir, but I average 1000 yards of offense in 1 GAME( screaming the word game)many others also, anyone wanna play me :wink: sorry bored here, I know its a useless post :D

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suck at all video games except for Battletoads for the NES. I went garage saleing friday morning and I got a NES complete in box with Punchout complete in box. It even had the original styrofoam strip that came in the box. Best buy this year. :-)

Mario Kart for the nintendo 64. Most SquareSoft RPGs( I don't need the strat guide. My former roomate and I have found things that aren't even in teh strat guide before because of the pure rareity of them). FIFA Soccer-don't mess with one of the best

Well I suck at all video games except for Battletoads for the NES.
:shock: As someone who has actually beaten Battletoads, I find it hard to believe you wouldn't be competent at most other games while not sucking at Battletoads.

Probably my best game is Wrestlemania 2000 for N64. Me and my friends played for an entire summer everyday and the only way I could lose was if they ganged up on me 3-on-1. Even then I would still pull out a victory now and then. I feel pretty confident in saying that I could beat anyone in the world. I'm also no slouch at Mario Tennis for N64...Baby Mario can run down anything.

Probably my best game is Wrestlemania 2000 for N64.  Me and my friends played for an entire summer everyday and the only way I could lose was if they ganged up on me 3-on-1.  Even then I would still pull out a victory now and then.  I feel pretty confident in saying that I could beat anyone in the world.  I'm also no slouch at Mario Tennis for N64...Baby Mario can run down anything.
um nope buddy. I'm a hardcore wrasslin fan. MAake it a 30 min Iron man match and I'll smoke your ass. I'll beat you even harder in No Mercy on the 64 :wink: ( especially if you allow me to use the guys I created)

While all of your claims seem solid i would like to take the crown right now. Tecmo Super Bowl for the NES my oakland raiders will dominate anyone.( I hate the raiders in real life) but with Bo Jackson I have rushed for over 1000 yards a game on many occasions. My current best is 1347 and 13 touchdowns. Those are MVP numbers for a season lol. My best season i have ever put together was just under 14000 for the season, and 106 touchdowns lol. Thank you Ill take my crown now.

In no particular order5. quaterbacks club for nintendo 64-------ummmmm excuse me sir, but I average 1000 yards of offense in 1 GAME( screaming the word game)I'm sorry, but I could compete with you in Quarterback Club. I could rush for over 200 yards in a game and the hardest difficulty with Warren Sapp at RB.

Any of you young punks wanna try to de-throne me from a Gottlieb's King Rock quad flipper, tri-high bumper, 5-ball pinball machine, just bring your sweaty roll of quarters and prepare to be humiliated.And I'll even ease the tilt mechanisn for you.