games i am world class at

Mario Kart for the nintendo 64. Most SquareSoft RPGs( I don't need the strat guide. My former roomate and I have found things that aren't even in teh strat guide before because of the pure rareity of them). FIFA Soccer-don't mess with one of the best
KDawg, Final Fantasy 7, and Final Fantasy Tactics. There is a double shot of awesomeness.
Tactics is the only FF i haven't played. I've beaten VII twice. Its my second fav FF behind FFIII(VI). I never bothered beating X-2, just stopped in the fourth chapter
KDawg, I never use the word brilliant, well, not very often. But FF Tactics, IS BRILLIANT. It is a great story, and the layout is very VERY cool I enjoy it just as much if more, than FF7.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario Kart for the nintendo 64.  Most SquareSoft RPGs( I don't need the strat guide. My former roomate and I have found things that aren't even in teh strat guide before because of the pure rareity of them). FIFA Soccer-don't mess with one of the best
Dude, Winning Eleven is waaay better that fifa, Ill school you in both though! :club:
I'll take you on in Fifa 2005, and definetly in 2004. I'll put it like this, you won't be able to score on me outside of the odd goal in 2004. My defense is sick and you won't be able to school me, trust me. I beat every guy on teh Rutgers soccer team, badly. And there are two peoeple that can ever give me problems in Fifa, and I know that my main boy could win Fifa tournies in NYC, he's just that sick. We'll do it up in mid june on the online Playstation . I need to find a new placee, and start playing it again. I will take your challenge, and win. It's on baby :wink:
Im goin home for the summer, my friends always set up the sick-ass online tournies, youre on dude.. :D ...(Im still better at winning 11 though)
I'll give you winning 11 as I've only pl;ayed it like 5 times total. Once I move into my new place I'll get myself back into FIFA shape and we'll do it up :-) PS, I have no problem admitting that someone is better then me if they are, but don't try to play the thug style against me
cant beat me.
since your in LI would you be willing to come to New Brunswick in Jersey to see who is better?( I don't have a car at this moment)
cant beat me.
since your in LI would you be willing to come to New Brunswick in Jersey to see who is better?( I don't have a car at this moment)
quit trying to pick up guys on the internet dude, sick dude, just sick
cant beat me.
quit trying to pick up guys on the internet dude, sick dude, just sick
umm, damn, why'd you blow my spot
<--------------------- Will never get beat at Madden 05NEVER
My friend said that too and he was good at the game. He quit after the the half. I will play anybody at Madden 05. I only play on all madden though. Anything else is just too easy.
Guest XXEddie
<--------------------- Will never get beat at Madden 05NEVER
My friend said that too and he was good at the game. He quit after the the half. I will play anybody at Madden 05. I only play on all madden though. Anything else is just too easy.
ditto.....I played one season on Pro(standard setting) beat teams roughly 40-10....All Pro 35-15All Madden makes it a bit interesting. I dont think you can play Madden when all you do is kill the com. for 45 min
Mario Kart for the nintendo 64. Most SquareSoft RPGs( I don't need the strat guide. My former roomate and I have found things that aren't even in teh strat guide before because of the pure rareity of them). FIFA Soccer-don't mess with one of the best
KDawg, Final Fantasy 7, and Final Fantasy Tactics. There is a double shot of awesomeness.
Tactics is the only FF i haven't played. I've beaten VII twice. Its my second fav FF behind FFIII(VI). I never bothered beating X-2, just stopped in the fourth chapter
I shed a tear when aeris died... Does that make me a nerd?
nope, it doesn't. I broke my controller, cause I had Aeris as my best healer and already had her at her second level three limit break. I was really pissed
I can eaisly compete with that. My record was level 31 topping out at 315 lines and hitting around 750K in points
Christ. I submit.
mine was on GameBOy. I had a Screenshot, but I think that I lost it when I moved out of my old place. SInce I'm moving again I hope I can find it, but I'm not expecting to find it :club: . I did have a witness though. I did it on my roomate's adderall perscription
KDawg im calling u out. YOU ARE A LIAR gameboy tetris didnt go past level 20 it just stopped. ur either lying or mistaken, bring it in a gameboy link match.
nope, it continued on. I've done it several times getting past level 20. My former roomate was a witness, we spent the entire night on adderall doing a Tetris challenge. We actually did this with several of the FF games. He won on FFX in getting more stuff, but we both maxed out our levels before beating up Jecht and Yevon. He also got more Materia than me in FFVII, but I beat the game faster. We did this type of shit all the time( and we both got good grades too, although I failed my classes during the summer FF challenge :-) ). I lie not
Im talkin about original gameboy tetris here, and though the game kept goin past level 20, the level number never actually went up past 20. meaning that 210 lines you are still at level 20, so you never got to level 30 cuz it doesnt exist.
I shed a tear when my 100+ hour save file got saved over by some jackass who hadn't even left Midgar yet.
OUCH. I hope you slapped his ass back into the last century when that happened
I shed a tear when my 100+ hour save file got saved over by some jackass who hadn't even left Midgar yet.
I did. I also learned the very valuable lesson of never letting a friend borrow my important memory card.
I did. I also learned the very valuable lesson of never letting a friend borrow my important memory card.
yeah. I loaned oput my FFIII cartridge to a friend and the donk saved over my game and I was very close to going into Kefka's Tower. I was working on FFVII when the tool did that to me
Probably my best game is Wrestlemania 2000 for N64. Me and my friends played for an entire summer everyday and the only way I could lose was if they ganged up on me 3-on-1. Even then I would still pull out a victory now and then. I feel pretty confident in saying that I could beat anyone in the world. I'm also no slouch at Mario Tennis for N64...Baby Mario can run down anything.
um nope buddy. I'm a hardcore wrasslin fan. MAake it a 30 min Iron man match and I'll smoke your ass. I'll beat you even harder in No Mercy on the 64 :wink: ( especially if you allow me to use the guys I created)
nope to both of ya. make it a 3 way dance. i've dominated every wrestling game ever made for N64. BTW.... once kicked out of 3 perfect plexes on wcw vs nwo with old sting. BOOOOOYAAAAHHHH.
Probably my best game is Wrestlemania 2000 for N64. Me and my friends played for an entire summer everyday and the only way I could lose was if they ganged up on me 3-on-1. Even then I would still pull out a victory now and then. I feel pretty confident in saying that I could beat anyone in the world. I'm also no slouch at Mario Tennis for N64...Baby Mario can run down anything.
um nope buddy. I'm a hardcore wrasslin fan. MAake it a 30 min Iron man match and I'll smoke your ass. I'll beat you even harder in No Mercy on the 64 :wink: ( especially if you allow me to use the guys I created)
nope to both of ya. make it a 3 way dance. i've dominated every wrestling game ever made for N64. BTW.... once kicked out of 3 perfect plexes on wcw vs nwo with old sting. BOOOOOYAAAAHHHH.
I'm game. I'd have to get back in game shape though. I'll put it like this. I gave my boy a real good match at King Of Collesseum having not played in a real long time. He used LowKi and I was using Misawa(this guy played Revenge around the clock when it came out and would beat anyone using Jericho. You could try bringing Goldberg, Bret Hart, Sting, it didn't matter, he would beat you down w/Jericho)

To the two that mentioned the two Mario Karts, a pair of questions. First of all, a 5.37 lap is impressive on Wario Stadium, but my question is how consistently you could do it? I got to the point where 3 out of 4 times I could get the total race time under 25 seconds ( personal best of 19.48 ). Secondly, could you hit the close to impossible jump on Mario Speedway? I think that that was much much much harder than Wario Stadium.Secondly, to the MKDD poster, did you think that Double Dash compared at all to the original? While I liked a few things about it (the kart options, for example) I felt that it was much weaker due to the fact that the catch-up factor was much more present. I always felt like it was impossible to put opponents away, and thus too risky to bet money on.In terms of the Goldeneye argument, I will not claim to be the best player, here or anywhere because I found myself to be a much better Perfect Dark player, but was disappointed to find that tournaments in the area were hard to come by (the local college had a monthly Goldeneye tourney that I played in almost everytime over the course of a year-128 people, 4 player games down to heads up for a title, I got 2 1sts and 1 second over the 11 or so times I played it). After realizing that I could do better than the $100 dollar prize in other games, and that I needed more speed in my games, I moved to CounterStrike.On a side note, I recently picked up a 64 controller...wow. Just wow. I think for all the bragging that is occurring right now, you would be shocked if you went back and played some of the games. For me, Goldeneye was pathetic and I lost horribly to someone who still owned the system, but the MK skills were back almost instantly (although a 2 week period of DD a year ago probably helped with that a lot).

To the two that mentioned the two Mario Karts, a pair of questions. First of all, a 5.37 lap is impressive on Wario Stadium, but my question is how consistently you could do it? I got to the point where 3 out of 4 times I could get the total race time under 25 seconds ( personal best of 19.48 ). Secondly, could you hit the close to impossible jump on Mario Speedway? I think that that was much much much harder than Wario Stadium.
I spent a whole afternoon trying to perfect the Mario Speedway jump, and I remember that I definitely pulled it off once, I might have two or three times. I got too frustrated and gave up.

oh man Kdawg... you have GOT... and I mean you seriously NEED to play FF tactics... easily my favorite or second favorite of all the series...ok... besides that here is my list of stuff that I am no doubt untouchable in.1. Super Smash Bros.- N64... I play as DK, he's a freak show, you'll have to get me to about 350-400% to clear me on most stages.2. Halo 2... I'm a freak, The new update that just came out is ridiculously awesome... you won't even know what happened until "game over" comes up and you see me as the winner.3. any of the final fantasy series (except for ffx-2 or FFXI) you can't really say who is a 'better' player at the FF series... but let's just say that there is nothing I haven't done in any of these games.4.Tetris, yes I've rivaled the other guy who had got to level 30-something... that game comes natural to me... I see it in my sleep.5. Ultimate Frisbee (I do like to get outside every now and then.

I've spent about 80 hours practicing my kicking alone. I put my money, where my mouth is. well, actually I don't, but I knew this guy who I met at a poker table, who iwas intown having people sign petitions for some shit. And this guy did play Madden for a hundred dollars a pop, and did spend hours and hours and hours practicing kicking, the little details that can make you 100 bucks or not. The guy was sick at madden. I however, suck at the game.