• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

Map Pack 2 for CoD: WaW is out.
I may only buy the map pack for the zombies. I have pretty much stopped playing online on WAW. I wish they would make a map pack for COD 4. That would hold us over till nov when the new one comes out.
I may only buy the map pack for the zombies. I have pretty much stopped playing online on WAW. I wish they would make a map pack for COD 4. That would hold us over till nov when the new one comes out.
Agree on a map pack for 4. I play that a lot more than WAW. I have yet to have a good zombie game because none of the people I play with have it. We should get a bunch of us together and play them. I heard the new one is pretty awesome from people's reviews so far.
Agree on a map pack for 4. I play that a lot more than WAW. I have yet to have a good zombie game because none of the people I play with have it. We should get a bunch of us together and play them. I heard the new one is pretty awesome from people's reviews so far.
I would be down. I mean hell I got a bunch of FCP guys on my xbl and I have yet to talk to a single one online. I know I have played a few matches with you guys. Maybe we should try and set up a FCP day on XBL.
Map Pack 2 for CoD: WaW is out.
It sucks that WaW is getting better support than CoD4 received. I probably won't get it since I barely play the game, and when it comes to Zombies I still contend that Horde mode from Gears 2 is better.Also, my 360 is back from the grave yard. I are no longer sad panda.
It sucks that WaW is getting better support than CoD4 received. I probably won't get it since I barely play the game, and when it comes to Zombies I still contend that Horde mode from Gears 2 is better.Also, my 360 is back from the grave yard. I are no longer sad panda.
zombox360?
Looks pretty cool, but seems super small.
The screen size has me concerned too. The screen does seem very bright, crisp and clear though. Perhaps it will be ok since it is held at arms length. If i pick one up i will let you know.

Spent a couple hours on Prototype last night. I have to give it credit for giving you a character that actually makes you feel powerful. The game itself plays like a Spiderman/Wolverine/GTA mix and its a lot of fun. There is enough story to keep it interesting and moving along at a nice pace, so far its one of the better action games I've played this generation.

wow I played the Zombies last night and damn that shit is hard. So far we haven't gotten that high in level wise. What has been your guys strategy? For me and my friends we would open the door to go downstairs to grab the shotgun and the go back up stairs and stay there for a while. We did this around round 5. Then around round 9 or 10 went out the gate by where you pick up the shotgun and ran to that side building. Came back to the main building around round 11 or 12 and just trying to explore the building. That arm thing that spins infront of the gate is crazy. That new gun is awesome but it has so little bullets it is hard to use. Do you guys know where the power is for the zipline? Gotta say they have done an awesome job with the zombies. I would really like to seem them make a map pack with just a couple zombie levels. I think a ton of people would buy that. Love to hear your guys thoughts on this too.

Prob gonna take advantage of the b2g1 free deal once more, getting Prototype, Tiger Woods, and ?????. Suggestions plz!I have Uncharted, Infamous, RE5, KZ2, LBP, Resistance, RF:G, and Dead Space.

Prob gonna take advantage of the b2g1 free deal once more, getting Prototype, Tiger Woods, and ?????. Suggestions plz!I have Uncharted, Infamous, RE5, KZ2, LBP, Resistance, RF:G, and Dead Space.
GTA4, MGS4, Fallout 3, Hot Shots Golf (might not want because your getting TW), Valkyria Chronicles off the top of my head.
GTA4, MGS4, Fallout 3, Hot Shots Golf (might not want because your getting TW), Valkyria Chronicles off the top of my head.
I have GTA4 and Fallout 3 for 360, wanted Valkyria Chronicles but they didn't carry it. MGS4 is coming as greatest hits next week so decided to hold off on that, I got Resistance 2 instead, even though I haven't gotten around to beating the first yet, but I'm not sure how much story continuity is important in it. Also, it'll still have an online community.Strongly recommend Infamous, btw, if you like open world sandbox games. It's very well done.
I have GTA4 and Fallout 3 for 360, wanted Valkyria Chronicles but they didn't carry it. MGS4 is coming as greatest hits next week so decided to hold off on that, I got Resistance 2 instead, even though I haven't gotten around to beating the first yet, but I'm not sure how much story continuity is important in it. Also, it'll still have an online community.Strongly recommend Infamous, btw, if you like open world sandbox games. It's very well done.
R2 picks up almost immediately after the first one if I remember correctly.
The Guitar Hero Aerosmith bundle is under $8 at Sears. It's either going to be $7.xx or $4.xx because they are trying to get rid of them.
I enjoyed playing it. Anyone who doesn't have it should get it.
I enjoyed playing it. Anyone who doesn't have it should get it.
Random Fact. Aerosmith was the only Guitar Hero I was ever able to beat on Expert. Getting back into Fallout before the next expansion comes out.
Random Fact. Aerosmith was the only Guitar Hero I was ever able to beat on Expert. Getting back into Fallout before the next expansion comes out.
lol, I haven't beaten Aerosmith on Expert, but I have beaten Metallica on expert :icon_confused:I'm only one song away from finishing World Tour on expert but B.Y.O.B. stands in the way.

Played some RE5 and Prototype Friday.RE5 was alright, but something about the RE franchise screams "been there, done that" to me no matter how many times I play it.Prototype was really good, this coming from someone who doesn't play free roaming beat-ems at all. Great graphics, great gameplay, easy to pick up. I may have to buy it.Hanguk's "Games To Wait For" List:BlazBlue (June 30th) - PS3, Xbox 360 (Developer: Arc System Works)King of Fighters XII (July 16th) - PS3, Xbox 360 (Developer: SNK Playmore)Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (July 22nd) - PSN, Xbox Live Arcade (Developer: Capcom)Dissidia: Final Fantasy (August 25th) - PSP (Developer: Square Enix)Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny (September 30th) - PSP (Developer: Namco Bandai)DJ Hero (October 27th) - PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii (Developer: FreeStyleGames)Tekken 6 (October 27th) - PS3, Xbox 360 (Developer: Namco Bandai)Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (Projected Winter 2009) - Wii (Developer: Capcom)Final Fantasy XIII (Projected Spring 2010) - PS3, Xbox 360 (Developer: Square Enix)Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Date unknown) - PSN, Xbox Live Arcade (Developer: SNK Playmore)King of Fighters '98 Unlimited Match (Date Unknown) - PSN, Xbox Live Arcade (Developer: SNK Playmore)

I am finaaaally hooking up my WII tonight. Sooooo, what are the must have games for it? Games I currently have; The Free Sports Game.Call of Duty World at WarMario CartFamily Game NightGrand Slam TennisGames I currently want.Super Smash BrosMario GalaxyPaper MarioSuper Mario Bros.house of Dead OverkillOkamiYour Help is much appreciated.