• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I just picked up Stacked for $2.50! I finally got a copy of UFC and I keep getting my ass kicked online. I suck at defending myself when I'm on the ground and it seems like everyone I play doesn't even try to stand up, they just shoot for the takedown.Strategy: I'm not sure which systems you have but the Best Buy in Lawrence has 25% off some games and the Best Buy in Manhattan is having a 50% off sale.

Brought out L4D the other day. Was pretty fun, completed a single player campaign and then played a few online versus and the new survivor mode. Pretty fun. Anyone else play this on 360?

Brought out L4D the other day. Was pretty fun, completed a single player campaign and then played a few online versus and the new survivor mode. Pretty fun. Anyone else play this on 360?
I haven't played it for a while, but I was talking about this game with a coworker today who got the dev kit for the PC version and is working on recreating our office building.Fun game when you aren't playing with random retards.
I haven't played it for a while, but I was talking about this game with a coworker today who got the dev kit for the PC version and is working on recreating our office building.Fun game when you aren't playing with random retards.
That's sweet. Yeah, I got into a good group in suvivor mode which was pleasant. The versus was crappy in that regards though. Still kind of fun though playing as the infected.

B2G1 free deal at Target this week for PS3 and PSP games this week fyi. I picked up RE5, Infamous, and Red Faction: Guerilla

I just picked up Stacked for $2.50! I finally got a copy of UFC and I keep getting my ass kicked online. I suck at defending myself when I'm on the ground and it seems like everyone I play doesn't even try to stand up, they just shoot for the takedown.Strategy: I'm not sure which systems you have but the Best Buy in Lawrence has 25% off some games and the Best Buy in Manhattan is having a 50% off sale.
you can almost guarantee that people who always try to get people on the ground are using modded controllers

Seeing all of the stuff released about Mass Effect 2 inspired me to play ME1 again. So I go to start a new campaign as a character who I had already beaten the game with once but only got up to lvl. 49, and all of my save files have been deleted. I have no idea how, but it's really irritating because of the save files being able to be copied over to ME2. So now I have to play it a bunch and make all new characters.

you can almost guarantee that people who always try to get people on the ground are using modded controllers
I will say that isn't true. I am a guy who always trys to take the game to the ground and I don't have a modded controller. A lot of times what I try and do is just get guys to tire themselves out and then tap them out. I have had a few matches where I didn't even hit the guy once. But yeah I still suck at the game. IF any of you guys ever wanna play a player match send an invite I would be down to play.

PLaying Tiger Woods 2010. Same ol Tiger. 2 rounds in I had my custom golfer back to shooting a 58 despite his low power. 1 tournament under my belt now and stats are basically maxed. Why do I enjoy this? I dunno. But I do :club:

B2G1 free deal at Target this week for PS3 and PSP games this week fyi. I picked up RE5, Infamous, and Red Faction: Guerilla
Heading up there during lunch. Hoping to get Tiger, inFamous, and Prototype...I think. We'll see what they have when I get there.
Heading up there during lunch. Hoping to get Tiger, inFamous, and Prototype...I think. We'll see what they have when I get there.
Really really really looking forward to Prototype, let me know how it is.
Really really really looking forward to Prototype, let me know how it is.
I went up there over lunch today but they didn't have any of the new releases yet. I asked them to put those three games on hold for me when they came in. I'm hoping to get up there tomorrow to get them
I will say that isn't true. I am a guy who always trys to take the game to the ground and I don't have a modded controller. A lot of times what I try and do is just get guys to tire themselves out and then tap them out. I have had a few matches where I didn't even hit the guy once. But yeah I still suck at the game. IF any of you guys ever wanna play a player match send an invite I would be down to play.
I never said it was all inclusive. Also, I'm up for a player match although I would probably get my ass handed to me.
Seeing all of the stuff released about Mass Effect 2 inspired me to play ME1 again. So I go to start a new campaign as a character who I had already beaten the game with once but only got up to lvl. 49, and all of my save files have been deleted. I have no idea how, but it's really irritating because of the save files being able to be copied over to ME2. So now I have to play it a bunch and make all new characters.
You're not the only one who's started playing Mass Effect 1 again. For me it's the same reason as you as I also saw the ME2 footage.
I went up there over lunch today but they didn't have any of the new releases yet. I asked them to put those three games on hold for me when they came in. I'm hoping to get up there tomorrow to get them
I think you can go to Best Buy and do a price match too.
I think you can go to Best Buy and do a price match too.
I just called them up and they said they couldn't price match if target is "just giving stuff away." I'm not sure what that means but I asked if I bought 3 games that were the same price couldn't they just give me 33% off each and they said nope.

I just called Target and they have Prototype, InFamous and Tiger 2010 in stock. They better still have it in 45 minutes or so when i can get there.

I just called them up and they said they couldn't price match if target is "just giving stuff away." I'm not sure what that means but I asked if I bought 3 games that were the same price couldn't they just give me 33% off each and they said nope.
Gay.
I just called Target and they have Prototype, InFamous and Tiger 2010 in stock. They better still have it in 45 minutes or so when i can get there.
Gay.
BB lost out because Target got my $.

I just downloaded Wolfenstein 3D from XBLA. The game takes me back to high school when we would play the game during electronics class. Damn, that was a long time ago. It's still as much fun now as it was then.