Event #20 $2k Limit Holdem Final Table

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!Way to get it done boss..lol @ site crash early.. This will be my 3rd time trying to post in this thread since the bracelet went around his wrist. :club:

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow congrats DN...Also mad props to OZ for all the updates. I was out tonight and came home and was reading the updates in chronological order. I guess it was probably almost as good as sweating them live lol...Thanks man.

Wow congrats DN...Also mad props to OZ for all the updates. I was out tonight and came home and was reading the updates in chronological order. I guess it was probably almost as good as sweating them live lol...Thanks man.

WOOT!Nice win!

Yesyesyesyesyes!!!!! OMGomgomg!!!Daniel, congrats mate.I just don't know what to say but I'm happy for you man. Hope you will have a few other good events at the series.Jan

i have to say i think i have played my part in this bracelet win.i came out the other day with a detailed well thought out post on why this guy had to get a final table/bracelet to maintain his reputation and celebrity and all the perks associated with it.Hes been motivated by this and other posts clearly.

I know it's bad etiquette to post in a thread without reading all of it first, but I just woke up to see this and I'm pretty sure the following hasn't been said yet:WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!Congratulations, Daniel!

WHAT DN WON? AFTER A CRACYVY NIGHT OF DEBACUCHERY GOOOOODTTO SEE THAT THIS MAN WON TEH BRACELET. CONGRATES NEGREANU!!!! LOL DRUNKAMENT S BRACELENTMENTS CELEBRTORY WEE CHA CHAENJOY TEH NGHT

WHAT DN WON? AFTER A CRACYVY NIGHT OF DEBACUCHERY GOOOOODTTO SEE THAT THIS MAN WON TEH BRACELET. CONGRATES NEGREANU!!!! LOL DRUNKAMENT S BRACELENTMENTS CELEBRTORY WEE CHA CHAENJOY TEH NGHT
WEE CHA CHA to you too. I think I'll say this every time I win an all-in from now on. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHA CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees xDwell well done daniel ;)man.. this is exciting....congrats ;)and enjoy the 200k from ivey xD

Congrats again!!! Looks like your reads are back to POY level. What will you do with another Tundra???? Hello E-Bay!!!!

i have to say i think i have played my part in this bracelet win.i came out the other day with a detailed well thought out post on why this guy had to get a final table/bracelet to maintain his reputation and celebrity and all the perks associated with it.Hes been motivated by this and other posts clearly.
I know that you are a joke account and so I shouldn't respond, but.......... you are a worthless, racist troll. Please leave the forums. No one care about the drivel that you most and your inane and offensive comments lower the quality of the board. It is impossible that you are so stupid as to believe that DN's win was brought about in any part by you. IMPOSSIBLE. With that off my chest: CONGRATS DN. Great win. How much money do you guys (forum members) think he took in for this? Here are some areas that cash might have come in: Bracelet - $200KIvey - $200KBets on him winning a bracelet - *$1M (I think he could have bet as much as $200K at 5-1 odds on this)PokerStars contract bonusOther endorsements contract bonusI am just saying congrats, but wow, he must have taken down a ton of cash due to his confidence in himself