Event #20 $2k Limit Holdem Final Table

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it, just as they were starting to play the last hand. It has taken me this long to get it up and running again. After all the tournaments I have railed here ... I miss seeing the actual winning of a bracelet! :ts Well ... he's just going to have to do it again so that I can watch. :D I am thinking maybe the HORSE event ... or ... maybe the Main Event.GG Daniel. Congratulations :club:

Congratulations to Daniel Negreanu, Event #20 Champion!It was deja vu all over again for Daniel Negreanu, capturing his fourth WSOP bracelet in the very same event where he won this third back in 2004. Negreanu arrived at this final table as far and away the most experienced and decorated player among the nine, and proved to everyone here today why he deserves to be called one of the world's best all-around players. Negreanu rushed into the crowd after the final card was dealt, high-fiving his friends and embracing his mother, who still lovingly prepares her son vegan meals for lunch every day of the series. "Me-1, Ivey-0!" cried Negreanu as he hoisted his new piece of jewelry in the air. The two poker legends have a standing bet during this year's WSOP in which one pays the other $200,000 for each bracelet won. That will effectively double Negreanu's prize money from this victory. As Negreanu sat back down at the table for his winner's photo behind his wall of chips and his winning , he paused for a moment to dig his cell phone out of his pocket. "Hang on, I've got to text Ivey!" he said with a sly smile. And Man-ee-facesCongratulations to Daniel Negreanu on his fourth World Series of Poker bracelet!

WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!bracelet02.jpg
love your posting tonight Ozium as I got booted the last minute of the game since I was here for the whole game lol, anywaysty for posting OziumDaniel wtg awesome game great game you deserved, it very well played.Congrat's. :D:club::D:4h:ts:5c :icon_dance:Rose

I'll take any money any odds Dan doesnt win a bracelet for the rest of his life. He's always saying how good he feels but he really sucks!!!JK...... obvGreat job DN!!!!!!! U da man, kid.

How many takers did Daniel get on his props? I know Ivey...Did Doyle have one with him to.. Congrats on Matusow for taking down the the 2-7 free coke for everyone.....I mean pepsi..:club:

Congratulations Daniel! Very well deserved. I'm glad I was able to see the end of the tournament on espn360.com. Awesome tournament from start to finish. I hope we're not having to wait another 4 years for #5. lol I have a feeling that we won't.