Event #20 $2k Limit Holdem Final Table

i have to say i think i have played my part in this bracelet win.i came out the other day with a detailed well thought out post on why this guy had to get a final table/bracelet to maintain his reputation and celebrity and all the perks associated with it.Hes been motivated by this and other posts clearly.
G-man?
  • Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that you are a joke account and so I shouldn't respond, but.......... you are a worthless, racist troll. Please leave the forums. No one care about the drivel that you most and your inane and offensive comments lower the quality of the board. It is impossible that you are so stupid as to believe that DN's win was brought about in any part by you. IMPOSSIBLE. With that off my chest: CONGRATS DN. Great win. How much money do you guys (forum members) think he took in for this? Here are some areas that cash might have come in: Bracelet - $200KIvey - $200KBets on him winning a bracelet - *$1M (I think he could have bet as much as $200K at 5-1 odds on this)PokerStars contract bonusOther endorsements contract bonusI am just saying congrats, but wow, he must have taken down a ton of cash due to his confidence in himself
LOL who is this guy?Someone please take care of him?It is a known fact Daniel reads these forums. I have seen it myself and talked to him in PM'S.Of course he read these topics including my well thought out post and this probably motivated him. Not confirmed. Just a valid opinion.And who do you think im racist too?whites? Because i roll with black Phil and his cousins doing weed,cruisin and dressing gangsta? It doesnt make me anti white even though i identify with the hard brothas. But racial pride is nothin to be ashamed of even if i wasnt black in nature. Media has made racial pride a bad word.Blacks? I am in with this crew. I know alot of them are violent and hard but who would deny that?im developing my connections within this commmunity. Anyway i think they deal and rob white people in retaliation to slavery.Asians? never mentioned them. But i have issues with these idiots because of the way they treat animals. I wont apologize and a big fu*ck you if you cant accept that.Jews? never mentioned them. The jews i know taught me how to save money and not spend it or give it away. Its probably what makes me a winner at the felt.So there you go Idiot man.
LOL who is this guy?Someone please take care of him?It is a known fact Daniel reads these forums. I have seen it myself and talked to him in PM'S.Of course he read these topics including my well thought out post and this probably motivated him. Not confirmed. Just a valid opinion.And who do you think im racist too?whites? Because i roll with black Phil and his cousins doing weed,cruisin and dressing gangsta? It doesnt make me anti white even though i identify with the hard brothas. But racial pride is nothin to be ashamed of even if i wasnt black in nature. Media has made racial pride a bad word.Blacks? I am in with this crew. I know alot of them are violent and hard but who would deny that?im developing my connections within this commmunity. Anyway i think they deal and rob white people in retaliation to slavery.Asians? never mentioned them. But i have issues with these idiots because of the way they treat animals. I wont apologize and a big fu*ck you if you cant accept that.Jews? never mentioned them. The jews i know taught me how to save money and not spend it or give it away. Its probably what makes me a winner at the felt.So there you go Idiot man.
Careful, FCP Bob gets touchy when people start speaking lies about DN.
Welcome back G-man.Even if you aren't G-man, this post qualifies you to be in the same category.Congrats on that.