Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

I am deeply saddened by the loss of Corey Haim. he was a great actor, and more importantly a great friend and amazing person. he will be missed. my deepest and most sincere condolences to his family.

I am deeply saddened by the loss of Corey Haim. he was a great actor, and more importantly a great friend and amazing person. he will be missed. my deepest and most sincere condolences to his family.
You knew him personally?
Merlin OlsenMerlin Olsen, a Pro Football Hall of Fame defensive lineman who was part of the Los Angeles Rams' famed "Fearsome Foursome" of the 1960s, has died after a lengthy battle with cancer. He was 69. OlsenOlsen, who was diagnosed with mesothelioma last year and had been undergoing chemotherapy, died Wednesday night, the Cache Valley Daily of Utah reported.A Utah native, Olsen attended Utah State and, in his senior year with the Aggies, won the Outland Trophy as the nation's top interior defensive lineman.Olsen was selected to 14 Pro Bowls and was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1982.Following his retirement from the game, Olsen flourished as a television actor, appearing regularly on "Little House on the Prairie" in the 1970s and later in the lead role of "Father Murphy."Olsen was part of the Rams' defensive line famously known as the "Fearsome Foursome" along with Roosevelt Grier, Deacon Jones and Lamar Lundy. Jones also is a member of the Hall of Fame.
And that fucker Kirk Cameron didn't go save him!
hahahaha
And that fucker Kirk Cameron didn't go save him!
I'm sure Jesus was all over this one.

One of my childhood favorites.'Crockett,' 'Boone' actor Fess Parker dead at 85Fess Parker, best known for playing Daniel Boone in a 1960s television series, died Thursday at his home near Santa Barbara, California, his publicist said.Parker followed his acting career with successful hotel and winery ventures around Santa Barbara.A statement issued by his family did not reveal the cause of death.Parker is survived by his wife of 50 years, Marcella, their son and daughter, 11 grandchildren and one great-grandchild who "spent a great deal of time with Fess in his final months and weeks," the statement said.A native of Texas, Parker served in the U.S. Navy during World War II before graduating from the University of Texas-Austin in 1950.He moved to Los Angeles in the early 1950s to pursue acting.Walt Disney cast Parker in the lead role of "Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier," co-starring Buddy Ebsen. He followed that with several more Disney films, including "Davy Crockett and the River Boat Pirates," "The Great Locomotive Chase" and "Smoky."His TV career took off in 1964 with the title role in NBC's "Daniel Boone," which aired for for six seasons. When the series ended in 1970, Parker became a real estate developer in Santa Barbara."After successfully opening three high-end mobile home parks, the 360-room Fess Parker Doubletree Resort opened in 1985," the family statement said. "It is one of the most successful hotels on the Santa Barbara waterfront."Parker and his family also opened Fess Parker Winery on the Foxen in Los Olivos, California.

'Crockett,' 'Boone' actor Fess Parker dead at 85
Raccoons everywhere breathe a sigh of relief.