Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

Noooooooo not Arnold!Remember when the bicycle shop owner tried to molest Arnold and his friend?
Yes. Sometimes I think I was molested, and then I remember it was just that I watched this episode.

I had a heavy tattooed goth guy work for me for a couple years, really into UFOs, drove a hearse, was abducted by aliens at least twice that he knows of, now convinced that FEMA is making death camps and ready to round us up to kill us all.He carried a picture of Gary Coleman in drag in his wallet( which has a biker chain )I should call him.

Dennis Hopper was 3, I think, after Art Linkletter and Gary Coleman.
Can't mix races on the rule of 3. Pretty sure Art was Canadian
RIP Dennis. Prostate cancer is an awful thing.
It's...actually not, in the scheme of things, I think. I don't know anything about his case, but, if you're going to have cancer, that's one of the ones you'd want. So to speak.
Is it me or do celebrites seem to be kicking off at really high rate for the last year or so?
I think we just have a lot more celebrities than we used to.
Dennis Hopper lived a couple blocks away from me. That guy always had the best drugs.
Go on...

received a text message this morning saying 'snapped a picture of Gary's coffin this morning, conveniently already has his name on it so that had to save the family some bucks"675648Lrg.jpgSee you all in hell, big table in the back

Golden Girl Rue McClanahan has died at the age of 76."She passed away at 1 a.m. this morning," her manager, Barbara Lawrence, tells PEOPLE. "She had a massive stroke."McClanahan, who played man-happy Blanche Devereaux on the still-popular '80s sitcom Golden Girls, had suffered a minor stroke earlier this year while recovering from bypass surgery. Lawrence adds that at the time of her death Thursday, McClanahan “had her family with her. She went in peace.”

Golden Girl Rue McClanahan has died at the age of 76."She passed away at 1 a.m. this morning," her manager, Barbara Lawrence, tells PEOPLE. "She had a massive stroke."McClanahan, who played man-happy Blanche Devereaux on the still-popular '80s sitcom Golden Girls, had suffered a minor stroke earlier this year while recovering from bypass surgery. Lawrence adds that at the time of her death Thursday, McClanahan “had her family with her. She went in peace.”
Aww I loved Golden Girls, those ladies became like friends to me while I was in Kansas. I watched the show every morning before class.Rue - thank you for being a friend.
And there folks.....is #3.
"She passed away at 1 a.m. this morning," her manager, Barbara Lawrence, tells PEOPLE. "She had a massive stroke."
Last Friday Gary Coleman died of a massive brain bleed, too. I guess you could say he died of a Different Stroke.
Last Friday Gary Coleman died of a massive brain bleed, too. I guess you could say he died of a Different Stroke.
Well done, you're the last person in the entire world to tell that joke.