Dealer Hitting On Me

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADORABLEedit: whoops, SUPER ADORABLE :club:
FYP
right on!sprstarvrace.jpg
Oooh nice! Quality shot of Harley Race and Superstar Billy Graham!I think I found the Trevor Hoffman (Closer...in case that joke fails!) of rassssslin photo's however....I bring to you.....The GreatABDULLAH THE BUTCHER!!!!!!TheButcher.jpg

Reading this reminded of a true story I wrote... I imagine the boy to be something like the pictures on the walls.I personally thought this was a good thread. There was poker mentioned, but also mystery and intrigue. Lots of knee-jerk reactions. What more could you ask for in a thread?And pea-coats are sexy as hell.

So I've been trying to decide if I wanted to become homophobic, and I am leaning towards yes.But I'm not really sure about the rules and such, this thread seems to have some good experienced people, so can I get some tips etc.Do I have to squirm when I see them, or only when I touch them etc..Any help would be helpful I'm sure.

FYPOooh nice! Quality shot of Harley Race and Superstar Billy Graham!I think I found the Trevor Hoffman (Closer...in case that joke fails!) of rassssslin photo's however....I bring to you.....The GreatABDULLAH THE BUTCHER!!!!!!
Abdullah the Butcher = Bannaments! The use of too many foreign objects.
So I've been trying to decide if I wanted to become homophobic, and I am leaning towards yes.But I'm not really sure about the rules and such, this thread seems to have some good experienced people, so can I get some tips etc.Do I have to squirm when I see them, or only when I touch them etc..Any help would be helpful I'm sure.
Well played sir...well played indeed.

Teresa's post and link was the only interesting aspect to this thread.Why are you guys so uncomfortable with the topic?Here is a mathematical solution...We all make up a gay experience story, and it's up to the reader to figure out if it's true or false.This way, we maximize the entertainment value and mystery.Make it so....What's it like being with a guy? :club:

Teresa's post and link was the only interesting aspect to this thread.Why are you guys so uncomfortable with the topic?Here is a mathematical solution...We all make up a gay experience story, and it's up to the reader to figure out if it's true or false.This way, we maximize the entertainment value and mystery.Make it so....What's it like being with a guy? :club:
Your screen name makes me uncomfortable. I realize that it could be a poker name, but it could be about being one of the gays. I don't want to catch gay, so I'm going to move on.
Reading this reminded of a true story I wrote... I imagine the boy to be something like the pictures on the walls.I personally thought this was a good thread. There was poker mentioned, but also mystery and intrigue. Lots of knee-jerk reactions. What more could you ask for in a thread?And pea-coats are sexy as hell.
Your blog gives new meaning to the term 'pea-coats'. I truly can't believe I read nearly everything up to the pee session. I have the most disturbing visual in my mind because of your descriptive prose and your AV. I think I will go throw up now.hehe where did the pic I attached go? It added a visual to my post that I could not achieve through words alone! :club:
This thread just keeps getting better and better.
Exactly what I thought when I read this:
If Phil Jackson ever asks me to play point guard for him, I'll tell him that I'd really like to be a part of SOMETHING SPECIAL. So if he thinks I can help, I'll do what I can. BUT I'M NOT PLAYING EVERY GAME.
If Phil Jackson ever asks me to play point guard for him, I'll tell him that I'd really like to be a part of SOMETHING SPECIAL. So if he thinks I can help, I'll do what I can. BUT I'M NOT PLAYING EVERY GAME.
hahahaha
So I was balls deep in this guy one time and he has the nerve to try to kiss me! What a friggin homo man!
  • 8 months later...
For some reason I wanted to bump this..
SERIOUSLY WTF!!?!i was just reading through this thread like 4 min ago. i even just copied Mr. Zimmerlin's post in OT.i'm not one to get spooked, but this gets me.