Your Biggest Mtt Win?

Must be nice to win tourneys :club:
Yes...Yes it is!!! (Even YOU finally got a win!!!!)
Agreed. I've worn in to the boat two or three times since I won just to show it to people who've asked me to wear it. I am a tool wearing it.
FYPAs for my biggest online win....2.1k on Pokerstars ($11 freezeout).My biggest online cash....2nd for 4.4k on PStars ($5 Rebuy).
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won 15k on pstars when i won an omaha event that had a 200 dollar buy in over 2 years agobiggest hold em win was the 180 20 sit n gobiggest live win was 2800 dollars 90 dollar buy in

I won 15k on pstars when i won an omaha event that had a 200 dollar buy in over 2 years agobiggest hold em win was the 180 20 sit n gobiggest live win was 2800 dollars 90 dollar buy in
This should be fun

$4 180 sng, finished 4th for $55~Sad I know lol. Now I'm just doing 1.10/2.50/3.30 micro MTT's. Got a ton of top50 finishes in the past 2 weeks but unable to make a FT yet, would have..however 44>JJ :club:

Well since you asked...I took down the Euro Open on the old FCP-On Game network for 5K. It was amazing because ussually I am a total donk but I was on fire that day and my reads were great. I bout everyone who railed me into the Neg-O. -Bear

I also won the FidPoker Lake Tahoe tourney for 1K, beating future champ AASnake head's up. Couple of weeks later, Fidler coolered me with a set and a turned str8 in the head's up battle that was part of the 1st place prize (I lasted 40 minutes against the first Protege). Missed bagging another 1K for that and things have been downhill ever since

GSOP on pokerroom last march (i think it was march)1k buy in, 800 some entries...Got 6th for 23k or something. Then shipped a lucky somebody 5.5k or so.The next day I bubbled the TOC, got 6th. Paid top 5. First was 20k. That had me on tilt.- Jordan

Viewing Player: seattlekid81Basic Summary Statistics Total As a %Winnings $355 Wins 0 Biggest Cash $243 Seconds 0 Average Cash $71 Thirds 0 Biggest Buyin $100 Final Tables 0 Average Buyin $27 Cashes 5 Extended Summary StatisticsEst Winnings: $355 Total Played: 58Est Buyins: $1,497 ITM Rate: 8.6%Rake: $84 FT Rate: 0.0%Est Profit: $-1,225 Top 3 Rate: 0.0% Avg. Finish: 67/100 Avg. Buyin: $26 Avg. Field Size: 1,110 ROI: -77.5% Avg. Buyins Won: 0.282 Avg. Expectation: $-21 Total TLB points (# included): 467 (6)
Viewing Player: seattlekid81Basic Summary Statistics Total As a %Winnings $355 Wins 0 Biggest Cash $243 Seconds 0 Average Cash $71 Thirds 0 Biggest Buyin $100 Final Tables 0 Average Buyin $27 Cashes 5 Extended Summary StatisticsEst Winnings: $355 Total Played: 58Est Buyins: $1,497 ITM Rate: 8.6%Rake: $84 FT Rate: 0.0%Est Profit: $-1,225 Top 3 Rate: 0.0% Avg. Finish: 67/100 Avg. Buyin: $26 Avg. Field Size: 1,110 ROI: -77.5% Avg. Buyins Won: 0.282 Avg. Expectation: $-21 Total TLB points (# included): 467 (6)
que the BS meter :club:

2005-party poker- chopped in the 40k gtd. for around 10k2006-stars- 2 or 3 $1500 cashes..only a few final tables...none were too significant, also cashed in wcoop $500 event for around 1500...2006- live- final tabled the $500 event- IP Classic in biloxi...7k for 4th, plus i had 5% of the 1st and 2nd place finishers(finished with 11k in profit that week) :club:-edit: i just final tabled the 25k gtd on stars last night..finished 3rd for just under 3000....yay me

I was playing in the Dali Lama invitational and got head's up with the Dali Lama himself. Took it down when my A9 held up against his A6 all in preflop ( Dali Lama is a bad bluffer if you didn't know). The prize was eternal conscienceness when I die.So I got that going for me.

I was playing in the Dali Lama invitational and got head's up with the Dali Lama himself. Took it down when my A9 held up against his A6 all in preflop ( Dali Lama is a bad bluffer if you didn't know). The prize was eternal conscienceness when I die.So I got that going for me.
How'd you get invited?