Your Biggest Mtt Win?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1900 Midnight Madness on FTP$500 PLO8 FTP$840 NLHE $3 MTT on PS$1200 NLHE $10 MTT on PS (chopped 3 ways)$2590 in the one and only Sunday Million I ever played

Ive never ever taken poker seriously...prob why Ive never won anything big :club: Started with a small bankroll a few months ago and grinding it up though, trying to be more serious.Won the 64 man 5.50 winner takes all a few times..and my biggest cash was totally accidental.Was playing the Sunday Mill Guaranteed on Party Poker ( I think it was a mill back there)...hit the cash..break started..and for some reason..the break was lasting like..45 mins....and it was only when I looked at the lobby that some people were frozen..and some people were able to play! I logged out and logged back in again...got AKs..went all in..and was sitting in about...20th I think...and then the tourney suddenly got cancelled. When I realised that some were able to play...I sent a shitty email to support...and just after that, was when it got cancelled. They sent me a reply apologising..and said it was a glitch and they were investigating..and, as a goodwill gesture..gave me 200 bucks.A few days later...they sent another email..and they worked out some kind of split yadda yadda...and I got credited with a further $2500.Fun times. :ts

$1.10 1303 players 1st for $244 &$1.10 2758 players 2nd for $258Maybe one day these will be my buy-ins. :club:

1st in ub 200k for $45k. was about a year ago and only had a couple ~17k scores since then.hopefully someone bumps this thread in a year so I can laugh at my post.

1st in ub 200k for $45k. was about a year ago and only had a couple ~17k scores since then.hopefully someone bumps this thread in a year so I can laugh at my post.
ill be sure to do that for u wandi. :club:

online---2nd in the 11pm 30k guarantee 6-max on Full Tilt (100+9 buy in) for just over 6Klive---won the Saturday daily tournament at the Borgata for just over 9K.Had lots of cashes in the 1K--4K range.....but still have been unable to break the five figures barrier. Sighaments.

Biggest win was in a $3 mtt with a 2000 person field for $925Other big cashes: 17.5k for 7th in Sunday warmup 4.5k for 5th in a 11 rebuy on stars 3k for 2nd in a $30 freezeout on stars

online...took third in a blogger tourney on stars and won 1500 and took a step three ticket to a step four this year.live....took down a small home game for over a buck, don't really play live.

online: 7.5k, empire poker, 1st placelive: 2k, Prairie Meadows, 1st place

:club: April 2007: $16,000 for 1st in a 52 player, $322 entry fee tournament that I satellited into. :ts

Ive won a $10 rebuy satelite to WSOP main event (12k package) this year, but im not really sure if satelites go into the same field as MTTs, technically yes but not sure.1st place the $10 7 pm (est) daily tourny Pstars runs is my biggest actual MTT win.Biggest MTT cash was 4th place in the $10 Sunday 1/4 million with like 25k people in it, for about 10k.

Back when I was between jobs, I was young and stupid and instead of saving my precious $$, I played in a few $5.50 MTTs on PokerRoom.com (this was a long time ago) between searches on Monster.com. I ended up scoring wins in the same tournament on back to back days to win about $900 total. I just about fainted the second time I did it, and no, I've never done anything approaching the same since.Was pretty huge at the time for me, was out of work and it gave me time to find what ended up being a great job ... writing about poker, believe it or not. In a way, it was probably good that I was unemployed, because it made cashing out a VERY easy decision. Otherwise I probably would have had illusions of grandeur and lost it all back in about two weeks.