What's Your Longest Sng Streak?

What's your consecutive streak of cashing in 1 table sngs? I am currently on 10 in a row in the Stars $16 turbos. I've really been tearing these things up lately. I started playing more and more of these as of late and decided to start tracking all my stats in these since 2007 started.

I haven't kept detailed records in a while (I know I should, but I'm playing only halfway seriously anyway), but i had 10 stt losing and winning streaks, especially in turbos.I went on a huge rush when I changed from $3 turbos to $5 regular stts (marked in the picture). edit: that's not a totally consecutive winning streak, but I only didn't cash in 5 or so stts at most in that period, and placed first in lots of them. At my high point, I had a ROI of over 100%. That was fun, too bad it didn't last.displaygraphpv3.jpg

What's your consecutive streak of cashing in 1 table sngs? I am currently on 10 in a row in the Stars $16 turbos. I've really been tearing these things up lately. I started playing more and more of these as of late and decided to start tracking all my stats in these since 2007 started.
I cashed like 8 or 9 in a row at one point last summer. I WON 4 of 5 the other night. :club::D:D

hmm, I'd say, 3 or 4 wins, maybe 5 or 6 cashes ?Those $16s on Stars sound like a good idea. Any recommendations for starting br ? I had an ROI of 18% on FCP (disguised brag post hehe). My SNG play on stars has been pretty scattered ($570 hu sngs, playing tired/drunk etc. etc.), but I think I might play those exclusively (well, try to!).

I cashed in 13 consecutive $5 sngs when I first came to FCP (the old one, obv), and thought that FCP and I were just about the greatest thing ever.I won 8 consecutive $5 sngs when I first went back to Party in the summer, and I thought that Party and I were just about the greatest thing ever.I have since come to the conclusion that I am not the greatest thing ever, but it was a close thing for awhile there.

Right now my bankroll only allows for low/micro hl I play on pokerstars.Current streak for wins. 4 in a row.Current streak for finishing in the money 6.Current streak of finishin out of the money 9.So yah... the positive ones are still outweighed by that night I got really high and watched DVDs on my computer instead of paying attention lol.

if any of you guys are registered to doyle's room and haven't heard, there's a new bonus for sng consecutive wins. " Single Table Tournament Frenzy: * Win 3 consecutive STT’s in a row and receive a $20 Bonus. * Win 4 consecutive STT’s in a row and receive a $200 Bonus. * Win 5 consecutive STT’s in a row and receive a $2,000 bonus. * Place 1st or 2nd in 5 consecutive STT’s and receive $100.*Only single table tournaments starting after 00:00 GMT on 1st January 2007 will be eligible for this promotion.*This promotion ends at 23:59 GMT on 31st January 2007."and they've got sit n gos for as low as $.10 buy ins. got that in my email just thought it'd be nice for you guys to know regarding this thread.

I haven't kept detailed records in a while (I know I should, but I'm playing only halfway seriously anyway), but i had 10 stt losing and winning streaks, especially in turbos.I went on a huge rush when I changed from $3 turbos to $5 regular stts (marked in the picture). edit: that's not a totally consecutive winning streak, but I only didn't cash in 5 or so stts at most in that period, and placed first in lots of them. At my high point, I had a ROI of over 100%. That was fun, too bad it didn't last.displaygraphpv3.jpg
mine is better, its like a roller coasterBTW I suck @ poker shark6md.jpg

I had a % of cashing in single table 10$ sng's of about 45-50%... then lost about a bunch in a row... it was unreal... as of now my placement % is 37.14. Which makes me mad... :club:

3-0 $100 buy-in live sitngo. Its my only 3 live sitngos last night and the 2 nights before. I hope to get to 4.
I'm on a nice run in the $27 turbos on Stars.At one point I had cashed in 8/9, and prolly something like 11 out of my last 15 including like 5 or 6 wins.
Thats awesome.. I hope to do the same in my live games. I'm 4-0 after todays 7th place finish in the $125 MTT. Was my first live one :club: