Whats The Most You've Ever Lost In A Day?

That 2 plus 2 thread is something. I went through the guys hand history that lost 92k playing 50 100 nl. wow. About to jump back in and try to make some back tonight.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$26,000 in the stock market..but it took a couple weeks.Don't use AG Edwards.Now I do my own stock trading and I average only losing about $200 a day.Much better results and I don't have to pay a broker

I've had big one-day losers, but really nothing compares to the first time - years ago when I grinded up about a $180 bankroll playing micros online and sat at a live 3/6 game with all of it and went bust in about 90 minutes.I've lost many times as much, many times over, but it's never felt quite like that.

My worst loss took place immediately following my best week ever. I won the 17k on FT twice in once week, and finished 2nd in the 12.5k. So my bankroll was up there and i decided to pop up from my usual 1/2 nl to 5 / 10 nl where the likes of layne flack was sitting. Cruising along with a little over 2,000 when im dealt AA. I make a raise and layne reraises me from late position. Me being the jackass I am smooth calls.Flop comes 9 8 K.Bet, Reraise, All in, Deliberate, CallLayne flips over 9 8 and turn comes another 9 giving him the boat and river is a blank.I then reloaded another $2,000 in which i donked off trying to bluff and chasing pointless draws.Moved back down to 1/2 where I lost another 400 from tilting.so about $4500 DAMN THAT LAYNE FLACK!!!

I lost $3,100.00 to dags from the blinds. button folded to dags in small blind, he made it 60, i raised to 170.00 call. flop 3,7,9 rainbow...dags 350.00 me allin...turn 7, river?? iforgetdags- KKme- QQwhoops

$6,000 in a terrible drunken haze playing NL 600 on Party. More like $10,000 if you count the totalled car and DUI that followed immediately afterwards.In the last three months, the worst loss I had was $2,000 trying to go back to NL after not playing it for weeks, and then going to NL 600 after losing at NL 200. Luckily, I stopped myself there, and ground my way back playing the ridiculously donkish 1/2 live game in the area, and playing 2/4 limit and $50 SnGs online.Then, yesterday, my BR got comfortable again, so I cashed $700 out to pay for various expenses (*cough* sports betting *cough*), and promptly went on a $500 downswing. I tried playing a $200 SnG to get out of it, but that didn't work, so I went back to the trusty NL 600 game on Party. Luckily, I quickly won a couple $1000 pots with trip sevens, and a set of eights respectively, and managed to hit and run with a $1250 win after 20 or 30 minutes.Yeah, I'm a degenerate gambler.

$6,000 in a terrible drunken haze playing NL 600 on Party. More like $10,000 if you count the totalled car and DUI that followed immediately afterwards.In the last three months, the worst loss I had was $2,000 trying to go back to NL after not playing it for weeks, and then going to NL 600 after losing at NL 200. Luckily, I stopped myself there, and ground my way back playing the ridiculously donkish 1/2 live game in the area, and playing 2/4 limit and $50 SnGs online.Then, yesterday, my BR got comfortable again, so I cashed $700 out to pay for various expenses (*cough* sports betting *cough*), and promptly went on a $500 downswing. I tried playing a $200 SnG to get out of it, but that didn't work, so I went back to the trusty NL 600 game on Party. Luckily, I quickly won a couple $1000 pots with trip sevens, and a set of eights respectively, and managed to hit and run with a $1250 win after 20 or 30 minutes.Yeah, I'm a degenerate gambler.
Welcome to the club...plenty of open seats up front.
somewhere around 1200 when I decided to play some 3-6 nl cause I was on tilt. I ended up bluffing off my last 1k and then I took a nice break. also lost 700 at blackjack in 5 minutes, needless to say I don't play at party anymore.
NO KIDDING! I don't play huge stakes, and my biggest session/daily loss has been $380 on Party Poker...built up a huge stack and then busted on terrible beats playing PL O8, then progressively put $10-$25-$50-$100 onto the blackjack, and PP dealer blackjacked twice and hit 20 the other two. RIGGED.