Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Do I get to pick the guy?

Whores don't get to pick. Check your male privilege at the door.

yes, and i'm going with justin timberlake.

That's about right.

When I drink, I have trouble sleeping. I rarely drink enough to get a hangover--I do have a low barf tipping point.

Frau slays me.

Not going to give a recommendation or not on Tavern at the park. I think it's probably good but we had a very large group, limited menu (chicken or filet). They were quite slow which may have been at least partially on purpose to allow for table talk. The filet mignon was good. I would go back to try their regular menu/service.

• Like 2

I'm feeling this thread tonight.

I'm in touch with Mr. Chicago, because I know we can hook up next month with no effort or vulnerability on my part. It's like sex without a cover letter.

There's a series of moves that could happen at my organization which would allow me to get a significant promotion and raise. I've already started spending the money--I think I know where I would buy a place! Oh, daydreams...

I bought myself a fancy new beer--Oude Tart. I'm enjoying the sour stuff in the summer heat.

• Like 2

Not going to give a recommendation or not on Tavern at the park. I think it's probably good but we had a very large group, limited menu (chicken or filet). They were quite slow which may have been at least partially on purpose to allow for table talk. The filet mignon was good. I would go back to try their regular menu/service.

Oh man. We're so close to each other right now.

When I drink, I get really talkative. Then I get sleepy. However, it almost never leads to a long/restful sleep. Seems like it's always 3-4 hours.

Also, I am two months behind on this thread, and it just keeps getting longer, so I think I'm going to give up on the catch-up.

Heard a couple pops in the reconstructed knee during soccer tonight on a turn that didn't involve any contact. No real pain last night, just weakness, but it's not feeling great today. Not enthused about having one limb be all Ron-Mexico'd.

My wife just said "It's all good in the clitoral hood" while throwing her hand at me like she was at a hip hop concert.

Can we have some context? Like, was this after el sexo and she was praising your performance or was it a "not tonight, honey" situation?

Either way it was awesome.

Oh man. We're so close to each other right now.

I waved as I was walking past millennium park. You didn't see me?

"Sex without the cover letter" is pure gold.

• Like 1

I'm feeling this thread tonight.

I'm in touch with Mr. Chicago, because I know we can hook up next month with no effort or vulnerability on my part. It's like sex without a cover letter.

There's a series of moves that could happen at my organization which would allow me to get a significant promotion and raise. I've already started spending the money--I think I know where I would buy a place! Oh, daydreams...

I bought myself a fancy new beer--Oude Tart. I'm enjoying the sour stuff in the summer heat.

What kind of moves?

I don't know if poopy hills gets his pm's, but I'm curious about this excel thing and I think I know what it is for. Would like to get involved and possibly use the finished product if it is what I think it is.

What kind of moves?

Two senior members of the staff leave/get golden handshakes (both women). The organization starts long search and maybe re-examines its org chart. In the meantime, your buddy Frau absorbs some of the duties for a year, gets a brand-new title, and substantial pay bump.

In my rational ideal (the thing that I think really could happen), the position would be for 12-18 months.

One of them has told some people she expects to be gone by January--this is good, but not great. She's said things like this and then been talked into staying. I should find out about the other today.