Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Bigd is a big guy I'm guessing. Eatin all that genetically modified corn.

No clue, it's just how I read his posts. Although thanks to shake's reminder, he has mentioned his hat size being over an 8, or something.

I've been 240-250 and I carried it bad and felt fat as hell. Not mexi-melt fat but disgusted with my body and crying whilst jerking it in front of the mirror.

Why ya gotta hurt me?

Is it because I forgot you? You don't post much anymore, so I'm excused

Considering all my other deficiencies and inadequacies I think being 25 pounds overweight is a freaking disaster. Gotta start there. No more excuses, no more bullshit. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Meeting one of my best friends from 1989-1993 for dinner tonight. Probably havent seen him in the 2000s. These things always make me nervous. Its why I dont do reunions.

Usually with good friends, it flows pretty good. We'll see. Fortunately its at a place with 60+ beers on tap, decent food and its opening night of football, which I forgot about

• Like 1

I'm 5'10", been just under 170 for the last couple months. Pretty sure I've never touched 185. And no beer gut.

Knee feels okay, but not great. Kinda feels the way it did post-surgery, a few weeks into rehab. Went to the Revolution game last night, managed parking lot walking and a bunch of stairs with no issue. Drank 3 Centennial IPA's in the parking lot, had two 22 oz Mayflower Porters during the game, and a Lagunitas IPA in some huge goblet at a new bowling bar right after. Also didn't eat anything after 2 pm. I was pretty hungry by lunch today.

Shake, they told essay that her balls were cut off, thats why she couldn't date men right now.

But then the druggies slept with each other that night, suited wasted a pass on her and if she could have switched off him in time (don't think that was possible) then he are probably just hitting on some other girl, so again, what is the point of that? Oh, and also. Most people probably wouldn't have believed she was a eunuch anyway based on how everyone here reacted when she came out and said she was.

I agree. I'm not upset at all about what was said that night while fvcked up. It happens.

But why not just tell me next day? Why lie about it, then tell me you lied? Just fvckin tell me and move on.

I mean, basically it seems like you acted pretty fine in all this - saw a girl, it didn't work out, and didn't go too crazy - but don't get too upset about them considering your feelings. Better than the alternative.

Also, you should probably not be the 3rd wheel for the next couple of weeks, but if they make it work, you should work that. Get her to hook you up with her hot friends, continue being cool with your buddy, etc. Basically change your avatar to Schmidt.

And lose some weight.

have you considered the possibility that you played it badly preflop?

i think this was a case of "better to ask forgiveness than permission." meaning you should've made a friggin move on one of those "dates" instead of pussyfooting about and asking homeskillet if it was ok if you tried to fuck somebody. goddamit bunch of half faggots burning through the best years of their lives acting like goddamn sheep too timid to even follow one of the prime biological directives. fuck. man 40 hits sooner than you think and if you think relationships and finding friends and getting chicks to touch your junk is a quest in your 20s then trying to do it in your 40s is going to be like looking for the goddamn holy grail (and i'm not talking that hipster fantasy indiana jones grail quest, i'm talking Excalibur circa 1981. grim and riddled with disease)...GIVE ME YOUR YOUTH YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY WASTING IT!!!!

Considering all my other deficiencies and inadequacies I think being 25 pounds overweight is a freaking disaster. Gotta start there. No more excuses, no more bullshit. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

your privilege to quote tyler durden has been revoked indefinitely. especially since you are completely misapplying the quote.

remember: self improvement is masturbation, now, self destruction is the answer.

• Like 2

Plenty of in shape guys don't get laid, just like fatties do get laid. Slump buster is the key. Pick a weak one in the herd. You're a lawyer. Bang a 200 pounder. After my divorce, I couldn't get laid to save my life for about 6 months. Getting one, even an ugly one, gets the mojo rolling.

• Like 1

Yeah, not gonna lie, I had to look up eunuch because I thought there was no way it means what I think it means, but nope, it does.

Same exact sequence for me.

Maybe she was a man that got a sex change.

I considered this as well. But then realized after reading the entire definition that she is just dumber than a box of rocks.

I agree. I'm not upset at all about what was said that night while fvcked up. It happens.

But why not just tell me next day? Why lie about it, then tell me you lied? Just fvckin tell me and move on.

You are taking this wrong. Most have already told you that and you keep hanging on. Fact is, their execution was horrible but they were absolutely considering your feelings and neither wanted to hurt you. Their intent was good. That's really what matters.

I picture Tilty being 6'1

Dead on. Think I may have mentioned it before though so.....66% credit. 205 also.

Oh, and I'm home. But I f'ucked up on the flight from Chicago to Las Vegas. I had my tablet out messing around trying to get the wifi on the plane working. Pilot comes on and says "sorry, we've been informed we won't have wifi on the flight". Bummer. So....of freaking course, I put it in the seat pouch thing in front of me....never touch it again during the flight and leave it on the damned plane.

I was sitting in the bar having a beer, watching the football game while waiting for my flight when it hit me. Ran back to the gate and the plane had already left. Ironically it went on to Spokane (where I used to live in WA) and the tablet wasn't turned in to lost and found. Filed a lost item report with southwest but no way I ever see it again. So pissed.

Does it seem like Tommy_Chest got married, had a kid, and got divorced in like 8 months to everyone else?

Yes.

Shake is a fcking midget, more midgety than Frau's coworker.

Brvy is taller than me, I think.

Ocho I picture being 6' but he's probably 5'10

I picture Tilty being 6'1

Frau is 5'5" 122lbs, 127 after a long weekend in Chicago. (Meals and booze, not semen)

No read on Fritzy

Thera seems 5'9, thin with a burgeoning beer gut

Hank seems like a six footer

Who am I forgetting? Nope, can't think of anyone.

Ouch is probably 5'11"

And me?

Plenty of in shape guys don't get laid, just like fatties do get laid. Slump buster is the key. Pick a weak one in the herd. You're a lawyer. Bang a 200 pounder. After my divorce, I couldn't get laid to save my life for about 6 months. Getting one, even an ugly one, gets the mojo rolling.

I'm pretty much the least desirable human on earth in every way imaginable yet have never understood how anyone not on the Autism spectrum could struggle with women. They're not a hard puzzle to solve.

I guess its just Chicago where women tend to have different values than other places but seriously. If you can't walk into any random bar and go home with at least a 7 - at will- you're going about your life completely wrong.

I have a engagement party and a birthday party on Saturday. The birthday will be in a bar, and I'll bring a card.

Thoughts on engagement party etiquette? The wedding date has not been picked, and probably won't be for years. (Groom is getting his MBA, bride is deeply ambivalent about the institution of marriage.)

Id say half of what your normal wedding gift costs? I have no idea. I've never been to a proper engagement party.

I've got the ISU game tomorrow. Not looking forward to it but I probably won't have season tickets after this year and they're paid for, so whatever. At least it's an early game so I can still get home and watch the actual good games.

• Like 1