Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Didn't you move in with some chick or something like that?
I did, in October of 2010. Also lost my appendix that same day. God I miss it
I don't.But it's not like being around here just meant/means updating everyone on what you did that day. You just say stuff in response to other people saying stuff. IT'S HOW THAT SHIT WORKS.Yes, our posts are much more exciting than that.
please, you people are wayyyy less interesting than me. I'm living' baby. But yeah, this place is sorta like double Dutch, minus all the black teenagers. Tough to just jump in. But now that I'm using the IPAD2, I'll stay signed in and make a bit of an effort at night. Also, right now, I'm pooping
man i'm eating carrot sticks and boy are they fucking BORING
try some fat free ranch, and put one in your ass. Makes it less boring

Yeah, fat free is gross.

Pretty much everybody involved in the D-League is trying to get an NBA job in some capacity, whether it be the players, coaches, or referees.
So what are you shooting for?Do they actually explain the math in those seminars? I don't care about the math, if you tell me it works I'll trust you. I just want to know what the end result is.
  • Like 1
So what are you shooting for?Do they actually explain the math in those seminars? I don't care about the math, if you tell me it works I'll trust you. I just want to know what the end result is.
Probably a video job, or low-level basketball operations position. Either would lead into scouting, then way down the line B Ops exec. I'm not really interested in going into coaching.Not really. The panels I was at talked more about how they're applied, instances where they were used, etc.Edit: I was texting Christian Laettner yesterday...So weird.
Probably a video job, or low-level basketball operations position. Either would lead into scouting, then way down the line B Ops exec. I'm not really interested in going into coaching.Not really. The panels I was at talked more about how they're applied, instances where they were used, etc.Edit: I was texting Christian Laettner yesterday...So weird.
182 User(s) are reading this topic (182 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)A lot of Laettner fans out there I see.Fielder to the Tigers...wow.
please, you people are wayyyy less interesting than me. I'm living' baby.
What with all the bike rides and bagels, who am I to argue with that?
But yeah, this place is sorta like double Dutch, minus all the black teenagers. Tough to just jump in. But now that I'm using the IPAD2, I'll stay signed in and make a bit of an effort at night. Also, right now, I'm pooping
Fine, I'll be the one to ask. How many wipes?
What with all the bike rides and bagels, who am I to argue with that?Fine, I'll be the one to ask. How many wipes?
Good point on the bagels. Einsteins. Double toasted, usually poppy seed. No good Jewish deli, bakery type places up here. I miss the Jews in south fl. I miss a nice rye bread bagel with butter.Funny you ask, this was a clean one, only 4. Most times, it's 8 wipes then a shower. I think I have a broken sphincter. Typical, with all my activities.
Now you see why I rarely post. I suck now.
You're insane. You're wonderful. This isn't something you have to work at, we actually just like each other and enjoy communicating.
But now that I'm using the IPAD2, I'll stay signed in and make a bit of an effort at night. Also, right now, I'm pooping
Oh good.

You guys need to go to Sam's Club and buy a bulk box of baby wipes. Those things are incredible. Two wipes with the TP, and finishing work with the wet wipes. It's awesome.

the place I interned with has an opening that pays 30% more... and it's clerical work. my former supervisor is now CFO and probably can say who gets hired for this job. he actually seemed to like me, so maybe this works out.as always, concerned that my degree is gonna fuck me.

Good point on the bagels. Einsteins. Double toasted, usually poppy seed. No good Jewish deli, bakery type places up here. I miss the Jews in south fl. I miss a nice rye bread bagel with butter.
I've got to say, I've really come around on the NYC bagel thing. They're just so fucking good. I prefer the fixin's from around my hometown though, which I'm sure is just because it's what I grew up with.
You guys need to go to Sam's Club and buy a bulk box of baby wipes. Those things are incredible. Two wipes with the TP, and finishing work with the wet wipes. It's awesome.
I will not be doing this, but not because I don't believe you.

hard to say who makes the call. I know my supervisor liked me, distinctly remember chatting with him on the day I left... he described me as honest, smart, and hard-working. offered to be a reference, etc. he could have just been saying that, I don't know, but I feel like if it's him making the decision, I'm gonna get the job.loved working for him. I emailed him over lunch, straight-up told him my current pay and why I'm looking to find something new. haven't heard back yet.

Good point on the bagels. Einsteins. Double toasted, usually poppy seed. No good Jewish deli, bakery type places up here. I miss the Jews in south fl. I miss a nice rye bread bagel with butter.Funny you ask, this was a clean one, only 4. Most times, it's 8 wipes then a shower. I think I have a broken sphincter. Typical, with all my activities.
This is what you do. You need to wait until you really have to go, like it's going to come out and you can't help it, get that real shoppers anxiety feeling. Bring something in with you that you've been wanting to read for awhile. When you sit, press the top of your ass against the back of the seat, then just think about you're reading and nothing else. Everything will come out so clean, phantom wipes for days.I concur, baby wipes are amazing.
it is...? until this page I don't think he had posted in a long time, or at least not frequently.
Haha, it's always amazing to me when I get something around here, but it's even better (because it's so rare) when I know something that shake doesn't. I'm going to high five myself. Hey Ron, congrats on the poop!Quack, you still runnin'?
This is what you do. You need to wait until you really have to go, like it's going to come out and you can't help it, get that real shoppers anxiety feeling. Bring something in with you that you've been wanting to read for awhile. When you sit, press the top of your ass against the back of the seat, then just think about you're reading and nothing else. Everything will come out so clean, phantom wipes for days.
i'm not sure i understand the physics of your suggestion.
I emailed him over lunch, straight-up told him my current pay and why I'm looking to find something new.
I don't think people want to hear it's because of money. Then they think you'll leave them for more money elsewhere. But I don't think that matters if he likes you. Networking, right Dawson?What happened to Dawson? Wasn't he starting a new job or something?
This is what you do. You need to wait until you really have to go, like it's going to come out and you can't help it, get that real shoppers anxiety feeling. Bring something in with you that you've been wanting to read for awhile. When you sit, press the top of your ass against the back of the seat, then just think about you're reading and nothing else. Everything will come out so clean, phantom wipes for days.
Huh.
  • Like 1
I don't think people want to hear it's because of money. Then they think you'll leave them for more money elsewhere.
Unless you're making basically nothing.I also don't understand what the hell Poppy is talking about. I do know it doesn't sound good for you.
Thank you boys. Btw, tried the new mini nuggets at McDs. Not bad. Still prefer a 10 piece
Don't bring up McNuggets if Randy is around. He'll try to convince you that the beautiful pink goo that becomes McNuggets isn't good for you.