Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

well i dont have 'em stuffed down the front of my pants i'm sorry to say, but i'll get 'em.
Well I expected you'd have to do some research. We all can't count on seeing multiple great jokes on every page of the thread.

thanks steve! i just wanted to make that shawshank reference. i looked in your threads and found this COMEDY GOLD. and no one even commented on it.

what can I say, women love me
and men want to be in you
it's this type fo content that has made me a valuable member of this place for a long time now.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I realize I really haven't gotten drunk alone in a long time. I'll have a good 3-4 drinks on occasion, but really just as a prelude to a meal I'm excited about enjoying. Maybe I should get plastered by myself and see what happens. The only problem is that I'm with the girlfriend almost any night other than ones directly preceeding an exam, during which I have to be studying. Life is so hard sometimes.

I was drunk yesterday. 3 Southern Tier double milk-stout, 2 Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye, Sierra Nevada Celebration, Heavy Seas Loose Cannon. I think that's all. Good football games.

Last time I got drunk was not this past saturday but the one before. Company Christmas party. Even though I showed up 30 minutes after the "start" time, there was nobody there that I knew and if you guys have learned anything about me in the past years its that I don't do so well in that situation and I was a little worried about some other stuff. So, I basically just started drinking heavily to calm my nerves and then coworkers started showing up that I did know and we kept buying each other beers for the rest of the night and then a few of us went out to the bars until closing when that was done. Overall pretty good time.

This was the rest of that conversation where speedz said he misses his cat; I don't know why he cut it out.

ever had a black russian? thats what my grandfather drinks at 91. it'll put some hair on your grundle for sure.
I have, not as good. And I wax my grundle every other week. Like you didn't know that.
I did know that.i love my cat way too much. seriously. way toom uch.
Edit: And speedz led me to my favorite Rhinestone post:
I hope that's not directed at me...Because no one is supposed to know about us.Edit: I thought size 7 font would be small...
  • Like 1
This was the rest of that conversation where speedz said he misses his cat; I don't know why he cut it out.
I didn't want to make everyone else sad about the loss of certain peoples. Fare the well, tyfgine. Timdog. Turd. Ron Mexico. Et cetera.

#6. Highlighters Aren't MagicIf you've ever been to college, or a coffee shop within two miles of one, you've seen a student painting their notes like a My Little Pony in drag. In Thailand. We shouldn't have to explain that highlighter pens aren't like supermarket scanners -- they might drag bright lights over things but they don't instantly upload data.Again, this is just your brain flipping out. People having nervous breakdowns revert back to infancy and start flinging their poop around. You're having 40 percent of a nervous breakdown, and reverting to preschool logic. "I'll take the most essential parts of my course and COLOR THEM IN! Yay!"It's understandable, but it's profoundly stupid. If you notice yourself lighting a textbook up like TRON fanfic, drop the highlighter. Instead, try writing out the key points of your reading material on a separate page you can study easily and anywhere. If that sounds like too much work, well done, you've just found out why people highlight instead.Read more: The 7 Dumbest Things Students Do When Cramming for Exams | Cracked.com

• Like 1

Heh. That's funny. The "textbook" is already in outline form though, and so I'd be outlining an outline if I wrote it out. And it's nice to be able to go through a chapter and re-read the most important stuff and then look at the un-highlighted stuff to clarify. Plus, the software for the book shows where the lecturer's recommend highlighting within the e-book version, and I like to just do that to my actual book. Plus, the test is in two weeks and I'm almost done with my first run through. Would hardly call this cramming. I am stressed though, obviously.

So, uh, sorry about being one of the few people to remain from the beginning.
I'M SORRY TOO.
#6. Highlighters Aren't MagicIf you've ever been to college, or a coffee shop within two miles of one, you've seen a student painting their notes like a My Little Pony in drag. In Thailand. We shouldn't have to explain that highlighter pens aren't like supermarket scanners -- they might drag bright lights over things but they don't instantly upload data.Again, this is just your brain flipping out. People having nervous breakdowns revert back to infancy and start flinging their poop around. You're having 40 percent of a nervous breakdown, and reverting to preschool logic. "I'll take the most essential parts of my course and COLOR THEM IN! Yay!"It's understandable, but it's profoundly stupid. If you notice yourself lighting a textbook up like TRON fanfic, drop the highlighter. Instead, try writing out the key points of your reading material on a separate page you can study easily and anywhere. If that sounds like too much work, well done, you've just found out why people highlight instead.Read more: The 7 Dumbest Things Students Do When Cramming for Exams | Cracked.com
Not funny and inaccurate. Boo, Cracked. Boo.
thanks steve! i just wanted to make that shawshank reference. i looked in your threads and found this COMEDY GOLD. and no one even commented on it. it's this type fo content that has made me a valuable member of this place for a long time now.
what the fuck when did I have confidence? that was a joke post right?
Haha.
damn it you got to my triple post haha before I was able to. so given that, I also thought those sequence of posts were funny. damn it.
Last time I got drunk was not this past saturday but the one before. Company Christmas party.
your company is an idiot
Edit: And speedz led me to my favorite Rhinestone post:
haha, I miss rhinestone. may not have been a home run hitter but damn it, the guy got on base. (I just watched moneyball so that's why I can quote basebally stuff).

I wasn't in on the ground floor here, so I'm really not familiar with a lot of those people. I remember laughing with someone about how this thread's reputation attracted and then subsequently drove away so many women. brutal honesty is Never funny if it's directed at you.

your company is an idiot
Oh, sorry, they choose to pay us a livable wage over having an open bar at the Christmas party. Not sure on the whole "Christmas party in January" thing though, got me there. Which is probably what you were referencing.

yes that was what I was referencing you JERK. but yeah, I've heard of plenty of companies having christmas parties in january to save money. hell, almost nobody gives christmas bonuses anymore because of taxes. stuff like that's gone the way of... stuff that doesn't happen much anymore.