I Called In Sick Today

Maybe this belongs in the Dear Nikki thread, but what is the appeal of bendiness? I imagine there are some positions or acts that can be accomplished via weird contortions, but do they really enhance the experience? I've tried a few things, but I always come back to the go-to four or five positions. I forget who said this first (it was either Wang or Roger Ebert), but I prefer unathletic sex.
I, too, seem to gravitate to 4 positions. The thing is, one of them is really helped by bendiness. I'll be able to maintain it longer and better. I also like to keep my options open. Shibari bondage (on the very rare occasion i get it) is better when one has some extra flexibility.
I'm really excited to make myself dinner tonight. I've been having a real problem with the fact that I fell in love with philly style cheesesteaks a few months ago and can't get them around here, so:heroshort_lg.jpg+onion.jpg+cheesewhiz.jpg+steakumm2.jpg=cheesesteak.jpgwith: lays-potato-chips-regular.jpgand maybe, depending on how hungry I am:image_italianSides.jpgOf course I'd get real steak if I had the option, but none of the grocery stores around here will shave a ribeye for me, and I didn't feel like driving a half hour each way to get the real thing.
This is a really cruel post. Cruel.
You folks worry me..
Seriously. I think Dave would give up poker for the opportunity to get blown by anyone he fancied anytime.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I need some semi-serious advice about something. So there are three girls in my life at the moment.Speedz' Girl: Very sweet. I like hanging out with her. Not sure if there's a future there...she's from another part of the country and will be finishing school this spring. I certainly won't be ready for her to stay out here just for me, and if she leaves it'll be over. Plus I'm just not sure I'm that into her. I'm afraid of breaking up with her because she's so nice that it would make me feel like the devil...it's not that I want to break up with her, I'm just not sure I won't ever want to, if that makes sense.Classmate: Is fun to hang out with. Wants to go to a strip club with me. No future possible there.Coworker: Was in a relationship as long as I've known her (1.5 years), but is recently single. The only girl I've ever said the following about: If she proposed tomorrow, I'd marry her. Big problem is she's applying to vet schools, and most likely won't go to mine, so there probably isn't a future there either, since I'm not willing to do a 4 year long distance thing at this stage of my life. But I can't stop thinking about it, since she's as close to perfect as I've ever seen...it's not like I'm madly in love with her or anything, since I always kept some distance due to her relationship, but I...know.Thoughts?
if you like the co-worker best, you should at least give it a shot. why settle....
if you like the co-worker best, you should at least give it a shot. why settle....
And do what? Date her for 8-9 months, then go through a few months of a long distance relationship before realizing that I'm not willing to do that at 29-33?
I need some semi-serious advice about something. So there are three girls in my life at the moment.Speedz' Girl: Very sweet. I like hanging out with her. Not sure if there's a future there...she's from another part of the country and will be finishing school this spring. I certainly won't be ready for her to stay out here just for me, and if she leaves it'll be over. Plus I'm just not sure I'm that into her. I'm afraid of breaking up with her because she's so nice that it would make me feel like the devil...it's not that I want to break up with her, I'm just not sure I won't ever want to, if that makes sense.Classmate: Is fun to hang out with. Wants to go to a strip club with me. No future possible there.Coworker: Was in a relationship as long as I've known her (1.5 years), but is recently single. The only girl I've ever said the following about: If she proposed tomorrow, I'd marry her. Big problem is she's applying to vet schools, and most likely won't go to mine, so there probably isn't a future there either, since I'm not willing to do a 4 year long distance thing at this stage of my life. But I can't stop thinking about it, since she's as close to perfect as I've ever seen...it's not like I'm madly in love with her or anything, since I always kept some distance due to her relationship, but I...know.Thoughts?
I'm not reading anything here that suggests you should make any sudden moves. It sounds to me like commitment with any of these girls isn't in the cards for you and I don't think it's really the girls holding you back, it's you. You have goals that you want to accomplish unfettered. It also sounds like you're just not that into any of these girls. Co-worker is the one you're the most into, and even then, you're taking a very practical approach being careful to qualify that you're not in love with her and wouldn't move or pursue long distance with her.I say date. Date both single girls. Go to the strip club. Date some other chicks while you're at it. You don't have to pick. You're not married. You might find that you really do fancy one of these girls properl, in time, or you may find fancy some other chick a whole lot more. Don't over think it and don't force it. Just get out there.
And do what? Date her for 8-9 months, then go through a few months of a long distance relationship before realizing that I'm not willing to do that at 29-33?
I think you just answered your own question then. Because the correct option is definitely not see what happens with the bisexual stripper who already has a boyfriend. If she already had a serious girlfriend, that might be different.
I think you just answered your own question then.
But isn't it worth a shot? There's a chance she will go to Tufts, and either way, how much of a mistake is it to let someone like that get away for the sake of practicality?
But isn't it worth a shot? There's a chance she will go to Tufts, and either way, how much of a mistake is it to let someone like that get away for the sake of practicality?
the grass is always greener...[waits for dawson]
I'm at the point with Speedz' Girl where I wouldn't date anyone else while we're still together. I'm monogamous to a fault.
Hmm...How would speedzgirl feel if she knew that you didn't see a future with her and that she was nice and you didn't want to hurt her feelings?If I were speedzgirl and I knew you felt that way about me, I'd be pissed enough to kick you in the ass and tell you to take a long walk off of a short cliff. I'm not saying you should tell her, I'm just saying, don't do her any favors by keeping her around.
How would speedzgirl feel if she knew that you didn't see a future with her and that she was nice and you didn't want to hurt her feelings?If I were speedzgirl and I knew you felt that way about me, I'd be pissed enough to kick you in the ass and tell you to take a long walk off of a short cliff. I'm not saying you should tell her, I'm just saying, don't do her any favors by keeping her around.
I don't disagree with you, but I do like her...I'm just not sure how much. And honestly, as bad as this sounds, I'm pretty sure she would rather I figure it out than just break up with her. She seems to be into me.
Classmate.Look, you're going to be friggin busy and buried in work for the next couple of years and the more you can minimize distractions the better. However, we all have needs and having someone that (based on previous details) I'm guessing wouldn't be beyond a fwb type situation and that works pretty well. At least it did when I went back to school. But here's where I screwed up so I'll give you a heads up, don't forsake going into a real relationship if one comes along, one that meets the criteria that the other two in your current situation don't. It's easy to get spoiled/lazy/lose your game when you're getting the milk for free for a few years.just puttin' it out there.
we get it speedz... you're a hot commodity
I'm a catch. Oh, except for the 2+ years when the well was totally dry (and you were humping a cute foreigner).
Classmate.Look, you're going to be friggin busy and buried in work for the next couple of years and the more you can minimize distractions the better. However, we all have needs and having someone that (based on previous details) I'm guessing wouldn't be beyond a fwb type situation and that works pretty well. At least it did when I went back to school. But here's where I screwed up so I'll give you a heads up, don't forsake going into a real relationship if one comes along, one that meets the criteria that the other two in your current situation don't. It's easy to get spoiled/lazy/lose your game when you're getting the milk for free for a few years.just puttin' it out there.
I appreciate it, and like the cut of your jib. If I was 24 I'd be right there with you.The fwb isn't realistic though...she'd do me, but only a few times for the hell of it. I may take advantage of that if I'm single and horny at some point, but not when there are any other irons in the fire.
I'm a catch. Oh, except for the 2+ years when the well was totally dry (and you were humping a cute foreigner).
my friend, your dry spell was clearly self-imposed.SPDZ is currently trading well above its 50d MA
Renae will be here on the 19th and then we'll both be in Nashville the weekend of the 26th. So not an official meet per se, but it never hurts to be prepared.
I'm headed there this weekend. I should probobly PM DNA for some info on the hotspots for some swinging action.
we get it speedz... you're a hot commodity
This is a single, a double if he takes a big turn.
my friend, your dry spell was clearly self-imposed.SPDZ is currently trading well above its 50d MA
And a big K to follow it up.
I'm at the point with Speedz' Girl where I wouldn't date anyone else while we're still together. I'm monogamous to a fault.
I would say... date Speedz' Girl and see what happens. By the time you start not liking her, you will know if Co-worker will be going to Tufts. If she goes to Tufts, will you have your answer.
Yeah, this is gonna turn out good...The atmosphere there is exactly like the joints out on Boulder Highway in Vegas.... older clientele, quiet atmosphere, and the overwhelming presence of impending doom lingering everywhereI didnt partake in poker last time.... played twenty one for a while and sat at the video poker bar in the center the rest of the time. My biggest problem was navigating out of the parking lot and back onto eighty after several suds..... Ill swear I circumnavigated around Cabelas nine times before figuring out how to leave. The air races are September sixteenth thru the twentieth.... its not like a regular showIf you enjoy watching those war birds in flight its the place to be.... the unlimiteds are basically fifty ones churning out many times the normal horsepower and apt to explode at any given second. The last time I attended they started using a jet as a pace plane
If you see this plane and and the owner, who I listed before, please tell him Ed Brask's grandson say's thank you for the flyby at the funeral.P1010041.jpgHe'll know what you are talking about.
That would seem to be the safest course of action.
yeah - see if the potential soul mate goes to Tufts or somewhere that is reasonably close by car. Not even sure if there's another good vet school close by.
I appreciate it, and like the cut of your jib. If I was 24 I'd be right there with you.
Speedz, let's face it, you're not getting any younger. If you don't lock down a lady soon you may never spread your seed and thus secure your legacy. As I see it, you have 2 options: propose to Speedz' girl since she seems willing and you get along well, or order a Polish bride on the internet. Realistically, we all know there's only one girl for you. She is thin, hairy and ginger, and I'm not referring to Lindsay Lohan.