• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Clarence - hands down! He is definitely going to be a hottie when he grows up!But, I hate that Jackson is getting beotchslapped and I love an underdog so I vote for Jackson.
Jackson: 4Clarence: 4
Jackson has cuter feetC-cat whatever his name is has a cuter facethe crappy pictures for Jackson have hurt his causeI hope you change the name because they both suck
The names will most likely be changed. Although I like the idea of being able to us "Jackie" and "Jack-O" for Jackson. Do you have a vote?
Jackson
Jackson: 4Clarence: 4
i scoff at your unsophisticated palate, brah.
larl
Went to S.F. for the weekend. Stayed at the Marriott, the girl at the front desk, even though they were sold out and I had registered on priceline, somehow got us into a suit on the 20th floor with a corner room spanning views of the financial district, bay bridge and AT&T park and the bay beyond. Of course we are in town the same weekend as the S.F. marathon, so there are assholes in running gear everywhere.We did go to that Chinese Food restaurant Cane suggested for lunch. It was good, but it was basically regular Chinese food, definitely not the best I have had. It seemed like very Americanized Chinese food you would find anywhere. We ended up having Sweet and Sour chicken, and vegetable chowmein. Small portions too. I liked it, but I probably won't go back.I bought a sweet PUMA track jacket, similar to this:AAAAAtzyiwsAAAAAAPatUg.jpgThen Megan proceeded to call me Ben Affleck for the rest of the day.We had dinner at Mortons, I had a rib eye, rare, which was cold in the middle. And my wife had a NY Strip Med Rare. We started with bacon wrapped scallops and also had fries with the steak. Excellent meal all the way around, not worth the price though. I would not had gone if we did not have the gift card. Meal was $189 or so, I think I tipped $36 and made it an even $225. Just at 20%. Our server was actually kind of lame, really innocuous. I barely remember him. I was in slacks and a button up shirt, wife was in a black dress and we were probably some of the best dressed there, which was kind of weird.Two tables over had a very loud obnoxious guy at it, that reminded my wife of Dana Carvey doing his GWB Senior impersonation. For the next 15 minutes I kept saying things like "Na Ga Doit" "It's bad, it's bad" along with the hand motions, loud enough for the guy to hear me. It embarrassed her a bit, but she was also laughing a bunch at it. My wife, who is allergic to alcohol, started feeling sick toward the end of the meal. So I basically drank two bottles of wine by myself along with, before dinner drinks, which had me fairly drunk. We were going to go up to the 39th floor at the 360 degree view bar and have a night cap, but Megan wanted to head to the room first. Once I hit the bed, I was done. Room started spinning and I pretty much fell asleep/passed out at 11:00. I had been up since 6AM and we had walked all over Union Square. I woke up around 8:30 and found out she had been up throwing up until about 5 AM. I felt pretty bad, but there was nothing I could have done.We pretty much laid around in bed all morning, relaxing and then headed home around noon.Overall relaxing trip that should have been a day longer, but our schedules would not allow for it.
I too was in San Fran this weekend, nothing too exciting although I did bike most of dt San Fran and over the golden gate bride into Saulcilito, I cant feel my knees for some reason now.
I hate you matty speedz. But I sure as hell respect you.
Oh man...I really wish I could say I did that on purpose, but it was just a drunken/high brain fart. Jackson: 5Clarence: 4

I vote for Clarence because he has kind of a wily look about him. Jackson looks sort of vapid even though he's cute and all. Clarence just has zippiness. p.s. my vote counts as 3 votes because I'm a cat expert.

I have to be honest, I initially voted clarence as I thought that jackson was far and away the cuter of the two and would run away with the votes. have to say I'm surprised it's so close.

mattcatt: it's clarence, and it's not close. the only way you could justify 'jackson' is if you immediately change his name. i'm sorry, but if you call a cat "jackson" and not "jack" or "j-ball" or "jewcat" i will fly to mass and punch you in the fucking face.

hit and run?
nah, the guy was really freaked out and was shaking the shit out of me as i came to. nice guy, though, nice guy.
Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear. I can't believe someone turned or rivered a straight
AT went runner-runner flush and screamed at the top of his lungs (YEAAAAAAAAAAaaaAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHH and was like turbo fist-pumping). i was not pleased.

Well, when Deb saw that I voted against Clarance I got in a heap of trouble. She actually took the timeto calmly explain the error of my ways and be the man of my house I stood firm. For about 30 secondsand promised to rescind my vote and and change it to Clarance with the hope for a name change as well.May I suggest Funyuns.png

Yeah, making millions is simple.
You.. can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You say.. "Steve.. how can I be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes?" First.. get a million dollars. Now.. you say, "Steve.. what do I say to the tax man when he comes to my door and says, 'You.. have never paid taxes'?" Two simple words. Two simple words in the English language: "I forgot!"-Steve Martin
I have to go with Clarence, because I like stripes and think he will compliment Cheeto(h)'s look perfectly. I do, however, like the name Jackson much better.
you better get married real fucking soon.
I liked this, but there is no way Speedz is gonna marry someone that doesn't love animals.Also I just want to have my objections noted with Napa and the other dude using Sal's picture for avs. Every single time they post I think it's Sal posting.
Also I just want to have my objections noted with Napa and the other dude using Sal's picture for avs. Every single time they post I think it's Sal posting.
Your problem is you think you need to see someone's avatar or screen name to know who's posting. By now you should be able to tell who it is simply by the form and content of the post. Let's play a little game called, "Guess the Mystery Poster."(If you cheat I won't be able to tell, but that won't make it any less lame.)
I enjoyed The Lookout as well. Good stuff with the roof jokes. They don''t seem to get old. Carry onRented Rescue Dawn and Oceans 13.I try to rent one good movie and one fluff movie.
Yeah, I haven't touched a vahoohoo in a few months. I'm way too busy to even think about it until the summer, at which time I'll be so fired up that nothing will possibly develop unless a girl is so drunk that she can't smell the desperation on me. Sometimes I really wish I was good at just picking girls up at bars so I wouldn't have to worry about putting in the effort to work my way into copulation. Maybe it would help if I stopped calling it "copulation".
look, if it makes you feel any better, I would help her move. the way I see it, its like what, 2 days out of your life? you get some good exercise, see some scenic views, hang out with a girl you like, and possibly get some sex (even if it may only be a small possibility). you're moving to florida right after, and you definitely won't see her for a while during that time, so I see it as a small price to pay for the possibility of some cabin sex. now keep in mind that I've been doing crap like this all my life and its never worked out for me per se, but you, you'll do fine!
It wouldn't do you any good. Didn't you just see me say that, if I HAD ever met a woman online, I would be so irrationally embarrassed that I would lie about it? That being said, if LG wants to hook me up with a British friend of hers -- I find LG's attitude alternately endearing and annoying, which seems like a good basis for a sitcom-style relationship -- I would talk to her and charm her and give you all full access until she got tired of me.
Your problem is you think you need to see someone's avatar or screen name to know who's posting. By now you should be able to tell who it is simply by the form and content of the post. Let's play a little game called, "Guess the Mystery Poster."(If you cheat I won't be able to tell, but that won't make it any less lame.)
Eh, Randy, Sal, mk, Mex

I'll just keep track of everyone's answers here:

Randy, Sal, mk, Mex
mex, speedz, hank, wang
Mex, Speedz, Sal, Dawson
Randy, Wang, Mex, Wang
mex, speedz, RR, Wang
Mex, Jbrad, Sal, Speedz
Ron, Speedz, Sal, Wang.
Mystery Poster #1: Randy - 2, Mex - 5Mystery Poster #2: Sal - 1, speedz - 4, Wang - 1, JBrad - 1Mystery Poster #3: mk - 1, hank - 1, Sal - 3, Mex - 1, Randy - 1Mystery Poster #4: Mex - 1, Wang - 4, Dawson - 1, speedz - 1