Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

man it's snowing like a motherfucker here.went out to feed my dogno idea how I'm gonna get to work. this is virginia, we ain't prepared for this shit.
It was so cold here last night a copper pipe burst in the outhouse...Somebody around here turned the heater offDont he get cold in that pen? (waits for speedy, LG, and stratty comments)Thats why it says Z71 OFF ROAD on the side of the bed. I wont tell you all that means is a little better quality shock was installed so youll have the confidence to tackle anything
not liking AC?DC. He's obviously culturally deprived.aioli Ahi wasabi ponzu, micor vinagrette
If we ever do have an informal meeting somewhere in a dive bar outside Vegas, ten to one says Ill have him doing an Angus skip air guitar solo within two hours....and thats how we'll be talking within four
Deb and I went to see a play last night, Frost/Nixon with Stacey Keach. It was pretty good since I remember things like Watergate as it happened when I was a kid.
They came out with these things called "motion pictures" a couple years ago, and this Frost/Nixon you speak of was one of the best "movies" of last year. I think you'd like the concept.

Nothing happened, as expected. There were only a few possible scenarios...1. no sex, no drama2. no sex, drama3. sex, drama4. sex, no dramaObviously #4 was best case scenario, but totally unrealistic and I didn't think it would happen. If it couldn't be #4, #1 was the next best choice, so I'm ok with that. We had a fun weekend. The only problem is that I was reminded of the fact that I haven't met anyone in the last two years that I connect with nearly as well as I do with her, yet I have no interest in getting back together with her, so that leaves me in kind of a depressing position.

but don't worry, speedz is a MUCH bigger homo for that silly little "hope they don't notice this but kinda hope they do" sentence. HUGE HOMO.
I thought you got me. How you could construe my run-on sentence in that way is beyond me. Fag.
Anyways, so this collection of great poker minds
Dont he get cold in that pen? (waits for speedy, LG, and stratty comments)
yep, but he's a dog. he'll get over it. (hope that vonteego guy doesn't read this and try to have me arrested for not offering the dog my bed.)
Thats why it says Z71 OFF ROAD on the side of the bed. I wont tell you all that means is a little better quality shock was installed so youll have the confidence to tackle anything
don't have any gas in it and I am completely broke until the middle of march, so its honda or nothing. and yeah I know it's just different shocks (and a skid plate!), but it just plain looks better with the damn sticker. I think that's worth the extra money. z71 means BAD ASS BEHIND THE WHEEL.
Thank you. I've already updated my resume.
I'll gladly review all the internship offers that will be pouring in shortly.
uh so aig is supposedly reporting a $60 billion Q4 loss tomorrow morning. that's uh...six zero billion.uhgg stocks
I thought these things were supposed to be announced on fridays. wtf. get in there and make some easy money, buddy.

Re: German restaurant - Went with the Allagash Curieux (Bourbon Barrel Aged Tripel, 11%). Pretty tasty.

I had to google comiskey, I figured it was a city in Russia or something....Seven deuce is the best starting hand, correct?
It will always be Comiskey to me. Current name is US Cellular aka the Cell. Just like where the Bulls/Hawks play...the Stadium. Just can't get United Center in my cabeza. OMG

7 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users) 2 Members: mk, GrinderMJ--somebody mentioned something about you winning like 60k yesterday but i couldn't find it on stars or ftp. true o false?

INQUIRY: can somebody that I'm not friends with on facebook (should be most of you, god I hate all of you so much) tell me if you can view my profile or not? I've been trying to set the god damn thing to private for months but every time I see my name I can view it. is that just because I'm on my name already? if not, how do I set it to completely private?

z71 means BAD ASS BEHIND THE WHEEL.
nope...Youre thinking Zl1, Z51, and Zr1
It will always be Comiskey to me. Current name is US Cellular aka the Cell. OMG
I figured I'd been had when the investigation turned out it was torn down....When did Biz sneak around and get in good with the info guys?:updatingPACTmemberingoodstandinglistface:
INQUIRY
How did you know what flashed on the board next to every horse I had a wager on Saturday?FREAK
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Am I the only one who just fell in LOVE with that cat?
Possibly. I can't believe they actually gave the cat that name.I'm definitely getting a hospital cat when I have my own practice. And possibly a dog, but I hear those are a lot tougher to deal with.
too skinny for me
Too what now?
Possibly. I can't believe they actually gave the cat that name.I'm definitely getting a hospital cat when I have my own practice. And possibly a dog, but I hear those are a lot tougher to deal with.
Your cat should be called Kat. Katz & Kat will be the name of the practice.
uh so aig is supposedly reporting a $60 billion Q4 loss tomorrow morning. that's uh...six zero billion.uhgg stocks
sigh, you guys don't know what it's like to lose half your life savings in a few months.gg old people.In other news, we should know by the end of the month if we have to move or not.It looks like Chi-town is leading, Pittsburgh would be if I didn't hate the town so much, then Richmond and anoutside chance at Indianapolis so I could snuggle with JBrad.
sigh, you guys don't know what it's like to lose half your life savings in a few months.gg old people.In other news, we should know by the end of the month if we have to move or not.It looks like Chi-town is leading, Pittsburgh would be if I didn't hate the town so much, then Richmond and anoutside chance at Indianapolis so I could snuggle with JBrad.
He's in Chicago now...
Your cat should be called Kat. Katz & Kat will be the name of the practice.
I've never met a cat named Kat, but Kit Kat is a fairly common one.How about Katz & Kit Kat. Obviously all our promotional materials will simply use the acronym.