Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm looking for an episode of a pretty obsure current television show. Does anyone know of any sites where I might be able to find such a thing? Mainstream sites like youtube and hulu do not have what I am looking for, and I tried the website for the station with no luck as well.

I'm looking for an episode of a pretty obsure current television show. Does anyone know of any sites where I might be able to find such a thing? Mainstream sites like youtube and hulu do not have what I am looking for, and I tried the website for the station with no luck as well.
What is the show? I will find it for you.
sure I can find you a link to the episode of the show that you didn't even mention in this post. NO PROBLEM.
sure I can find you a link to the episode of the show that you didn't even mention in this post. NO PROBLEM.
He said it was 'current'. Start looking.
I was hoping to maintain some anonymity for myself as I may or may not have appeared on said show.Any generic sites I could go to? The show was on ESPN2 if that helps.
Did you stump the Schwab?
I was hoping to maintain some anonymity for myself as I may or may not have appeared on said show.Any generic sites I could go to? The show was on ESPN2 if that helps.
Why did you tell us that? We would have never known. Is it a poker show? What type of show is it?
Cheap Seats?
is that good?
as long as you don't take it to your son's birthday party, which is being held in a gym with a bunch of climbing and play-type equipment, and then drop it on it's open lens when your son threatens to take a tumble head first off a four foot foam wall, jamming the lens at a slight angle and confusing the camera forever as to whether it is open or not, it's excellent. plus i happen to know of a place where you could get a couple of spare batteries and a charger for it for real cheap. like maybe as a secret easter bunny present or something.
oh, i see. i thought it was more like, make BINGO and get a free neglected dog. because bingo players are the most likely to emotionally and financially stable enough to keep pets, see?
Well this is what I was hoping for anyway though I was expecting a joke, wait, what?
BASTARDS! He's too good to be just a random 100 post idiot. Let me in on the secret. plzthx.
Of course I don't know either.
I guarantee that if RON MEXICO is talking about playing with the puppies, there will be no canines around.
When I worked at big dealers and there was a hot chick on the lot with nice boobs someone would invariablyget on the intercom and say "Puppies on the lot, puppies on the back lot"
how is it that we haven't yet established the nickname Ronald McMexico?
I'm lovin' it!
my roommates (who are jacked) I might actually gain some muscle. Tomorrow will be a rough day for my upper body :I'mabigpussyface:
Yes you are. I did upper body today and I'm FINE!
Just cross-posting, but like I said in the thread in General, willing to answer just about anything. I know some of you never venture in there, but the beans cartoon in the thread is fantastic, as always.
Yes it was, awesome work by beans once again.
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e81/Napa...958739_1978.flvThe kid in the white trunks is a friend of mine. I don't know what I like more about the video, him taking the kid out in one punch or the little flutter kick he does when he's celebrating. I can't stop laughing at it.
I would ridicule him forever for that flutter step.

I hate my cable company more than anything on the face of the planet. just canceled my cable and will soon be canceling my internet. absolutely unbelievable people. my blood pressure is piddleduck high right now.

What the ****'s up fat bitches? I had Spring Break last week, and decided I was going to spend the entire week shirtless and eat as many poptarts as I could. My friend bet me I couldn't eat 140 poptarts in 7 days, and I smoked that ************. Come to find out, he did it only so I wouldn't eat so much cottage cheese. It cost him 5 dollars less to pay for me to eat the poptarts than it would have if I'd consumed my usual volume of cottage cheese.Partial Victory: Shimmering WangI have the full results of my ExGirlfriend Survey tallied up and ready for parsing and sharing. I made a few changes and added some controls, but I'll get them up as soon as I can.

Of course I don't know either.
I subtlety quoted the answer... but it's Hank.'bout time Wang.
I hate my cable company more than anything on the face of the planet. just canceled my cable and will soon be canceling my internet. absolutely unbelievable people. my blood pressure is piddleduck high right now.
awesome, everybody get ready for Classic Sal!
Yeah well, I have to read a 17 page article on women as consumers in strip clubs and then write a paper about it! The nerve of professors allowing me to choose my own topic for research! I'm so angry I could read 17 pages and then write a 4-8 page paper about it!edit: "we spent 4 months, more than 50 hours at 4 different clubs during midweek and weekend and actively participated in tipping the main stage, purchasing lap dances, etc"The things some people will do for science.
awesome, everybody get ready for Classic Sal!
Im still worried about that rebate he was expecting....In other news, its time for a Beans Twilight Zone taleGather round the campfire, and pay no attention to the howling sounds. Damn plastic chairsSo last Saturday a small group of our friends went to Okieville to the horse track. Will Rogers Downs for those that want good marks on the quiz to follow. Anyway, the six of us (Rick, Pat, me, and the wives) were almost to the state line when Pat received a call from a kid that works for us once in a while doing odd jobs. The kid asked if we had anything to do that morning and was told we wouldnt be home until late and that it was too cold to work anyway.Late that evening after driving on solid ice back home, we found out the kid committed suicide. Rick had left his phone at the house, and found out by listening to voice mails left by the kid and his brother during the dayI just listened to them and still have cold chills....The first few were from the kids brother, asking Rick to please go by his house and check on him because he sounded suicidal. They sounded more and more serious until the last, which said "Rick, my brother is dead"Remember how I reported that we were betting on the horses names instead of previous results?The last message was date stamped six oclock, which was exactly the time that we won several dollars on the last race of the dayThe name of the horse was "Call Rick For Help" scroll down to the twelfth race
Im still worried about that rebate he was expecting....In other news, its time for a Beans Twilight Zone taleGather round the campfire, and pay no attention to the howling sounds. Damn plastic chairsSo last Saturday a small group of our friends went to Okieville to the horse track. Will Rogers Downs for those that want good marks on the quiz to follow. Anyway, the six of us (Rick, Pat, me, and the wives) were almost to the state line when Pat received a call from a kid that works for us once in a while doing odd jobs. The kid asked if we had anything to do that morning and was told we wouldnt be home until late and that it was too cold to work anyway.Late that evening after driving on solid ice back home, we found out the kid committed suicide. Rick had left his phone at the house, and found out by listening to voice mails left by the kid and his brother during the dayI just listened to them and still have cold chills....The first few were from the kids brother, asking Rick to please go by his house and check on him because he sounded suicidal. They sounded more and more serious until the last, which said "Rick, my brother is dead"Remember how I reported that we were betting on the horses names instead of previous results?The last message was date stamped six oclock, which was exactly the time that we won several dollars on the last race of the dayThe name of the horse was "Call Rick For Help" scroll down to the twelfth race
wow, that's just weird. Did you call your buddy and lay the blame on him yet for not giving the kid work? Ugh, I got sick after typing that, it's really not funny.It just boggles my mind that some kid can't see anything past commiting suicide. What a shame.