Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I wish the redbull I ordered would hurry up and get here. I've got homework I want to get done but I keep falling asleep.
I was going to suggest that you rub one out while you wait, but thats a sedative for men, so thats not gonna help your cause. Tho, what the hell, rub one and and do your homework when you wake up.
HAHA! No drug test for this guy.Just got another offer for same pay with no hair screening.Everything's coming up Hank!ps i'm quite hungover.
nice work. at my current job I have yet to take a drug test or even fill out an application. I ain't bringing it up if they don't ask.
Man, no one keeps secrets anymore. Except me, obv.
so you and mex had sex too? is there some kind of list that we're supposed to be signing up for this?
What's that supposed to be?
incognito wangito!
and not to mention, its really freakin hard to give a rim job to a bear.
I want to make a "bears don't eat people" joke again but I haven't figured out how yet.
so you and mex had sex too? is there some kind of list that we're supposed to be signing up for this?
Dude, you didnt get it? Wtf. WHO DIDNT PASS HOTANDREW THE SIGNUP SHEET??
I want to make a "bears don't eat people" joke again but I haven't figured out how yet.
thats it. I'm coming to fucking canada.
Your local sex offender registry is a good start. you'll be notified by mail.
nice work. at my current job I have yet to take a drug test or even fill out an application. I ain't bringing it up if they don't ask.so you and mex had sex too? is there some kind of list that we're supposed to be signing up for this?incognito wangito!
Are you George Constanza or Kramer?Yeah I got lucky. The new gig I get to pretty much set my hours week to week and they seem way more chill in the office.Plz fwd the list to me too plz. kthanks.
Somebody explain Tactical bear. I know it's Wang, but what happened to Shimmering wang and why is he tactical bear now. Ty
Oy. I had a disastrous interesection between Real Life and Online Life. My cover was blown, so I had to start anew, and hope she loses the trail.
Listen, and listen good. I never fuck up my own juks.
So, since FCP is rumor mill central, Im just gonna come out and ask. Is your real name Michael? That was passed to me recently, and not that I care, Im just pointing out how silly all these rumors are.