Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

So this may sound like a ridiculous question, as most of mine are, but...Do any of you know of any websites where I can educate myself. I feel like I waste an inordinate amount of time browsing nothing on the net and would like to replace that time with self-enhancement. I'm looking for common knowledge and semi-common knowledge. I want to know a little about a lot. Thanks in advance, MisterB, esq.

So this may sound like a ridiculous question, as most of mine are, but...Do any of you know of any websites where I can educate myself. I feel like I waste an inordinate amount of time browsing nothing on the net and would like to replace that time with self-enhancement. I'm looking for common knowledge and semi-common knowledge. I want to know a little about a lot. Thanks in advance, MisterB, esq.
www.wikipedia.com
Today is dull. someone forward me a tactical bear story or a list of lolli's lovers. you know, something I can touch myself to.
here you go:speedz99Ron_Mexicoajs510zimmer4141Ouch-8sturd fergusonRhinestoneCowboyHabs FanstrategyCardWarfareShakeZumaMisterBmkShimmeringWangRandy Reedkers2KDawgComethmissIdahoSBrianddms26beans-n-icewaterTimdog1010rocketpoker828Naked_CowboyWhiskey16LadyGreyTherafluNapa_DonGrinderMJsocalpoker_jleftygolfertyfginesilkyjonsontherrinnkeith crimeJSHammJoeyJoJogobearsDrawingDeadInDMIQCrashJBradburn6specbradjeff_536lvprorickerloogiejoball33Bill_BraskySmacciemacRoyal_TourdEv~timwakefieldinsanoDenny CraneDOGdna4everVick12gdaddy84Jeepster80125vvganeshavvBunkerWeissGovernatorhank213pckt10sbeans fanHangukMigukDirtydutchOneeydjaqSickinfo2
here you go:speedz99Ron_Mexicoajs510zimmer4141Ouch-8sturd fergusonRhinestoneCowboyHabs FanstrategyCardWarfareShakeZumaMisterBmkShimmeringWangRandy Reedkers2KDawgComethmissIdahoSBrianddms26beans-n-icewaterTimdog1010rocketpoker828Naked_CowboyWhiskey16LadyGreyTherafluNapa_DonGrinderMJsocalpoker_jleftygolfertyfginesilkyjonsontherrinnkeith crimeJSHammJoeyJoJogobearsDrawingDeadInDMIQCrashJBradburn6specbradjeff_536lvprorickerloogiejoball33Bill_BraskySmacciemacRoyal_TourdEv~timwakefieldinsanoDenny CraneDOGdna4everVick12gdaddy84Jeepster80125vvganeshavvBunkerWeissGovernatorhank213pckt10sbeans fanHangukMigukDirtydutchOneeydjaqSickinfo2
I'm surprised Hobbes never got in on that.

Guess what I'm doing today? I just got kinda high, and I'm going to class! I promised myself I'd spend the entire day of the new Radiohead release all high and shit, and... well, I'm all high and shit. I'm a very, very bad stoner. I'm paranoid. I'm awkward. I don't ever know what's going on. My plan is to keep my head down and my headphones on. And to hope I can still take an accounting quiz high. Sadly, the high will not wear off, since I'm carrying the other half of this joint in my pocket and planning to run it back in a little bit.Now that I think about it, the worst is going to be listening to Doctor Asian's terrible accent. He says worksheet "Whok-Shit" and Homework Manager "Homo Manager." I already have the maturity of a 9 year old. This will be terrible.

There's way too many jokes in here to make just one.
Guess what I'm doing today? I just got kinda high, and I'm going to class! I promised myself I'd spend the entire day of the new Radiohead release all high and shit, and... well, I'm all high and shit. I'm a very, very bad stoner. I'm paranoid. I'm awkward. I don't ever know what's going on. My plan is to keep my head down and my headphones on. And to hope I can still take an accounting quiz high. Sadly, the high will not wear off, since I'm carrying the other half of this joint in my pocket and planning to run it back in a little bit.Now that I think about it, the worst is going to be listening to Doctor Asian's terrible accent. He says worksheet "Whok-Shit" and Homework Manager "Homo Manager." I already have the maturity of a 9 year old. This will be terrible.
I totally forgot to preorder!!! Gah! It's been timing out on me all day.
Well, at least there's been one funny post today. At first I thought that was Bizzle in those pics.Hey, I got Wings Over Amherst last night. $11.99 for a pound of boneless wings, small order of fries, and a drink. I went with the kickin' bbq and cajun bbq. It was good, but the cajun could've used more sauce. This message has been brought to you by CW and anyone who enjoys when specbrad defends his baby.
Should've gotten the west texas mesquite. Never fails. It's like barbeque potato chips.. except chicken. COME ON!
At first I thought that was Bizzle in those pics.
Goddamnit.I called in sick today!I'm also actually sick and feel like complete and utter crap.
I totally forgot to preorder!!! Gah! It's been timing out on me all day.
I preordered it but haven't downloaded it yet.Anyone know if you can download it twice if you actually paid something like 22 bucks American for it or if it's a one shot deal? I'd like to listen to it today but I don't wanna burn up my 1 download if I only get one putting it on my work computer instead of on my laptop.
Finally, a lost I don't get forgotten from!Congrats Zimmer.
I know exactly where this came from. I signed up for a facebook account so I could see a picture of... someone I'd never seen a picture of. I used a fake name. Somehow MisterB tracks me down and tries to friend me like five minutes later, I think. I will never visit facebook ever again, and I didn't even know what the fuck was going on when I got the "invitation" or whatever, so I didn't give it another thought.My name is not Michael.Roar
I havent spoke to MisterB in quite some time, but yes, I believe thats where it started.
here you go:speedz99Ron_Mexicoajs510zimmer4141Ouch-8sturd fergusonRhinestoneCowboyHabs FanstrategyCardWarfareShakeZumaMisterBmkShimmeringWangRandy Reedkers2KDawgComethmissIdahoSBrianddms26beans-n-icewaterTimdog1010rocketpoker828Naked_CowboyWhiskey16LadyGreyTherafluNapa_DonGrinderMJsocalpoker_jleftygolfertyfginesilkyjonsontherrinnkeith crimeJSHammJoeyJoJogobearsDrawingDeadInDMIQCrashJBradburn6specbradjeff_536lvprorickerloogiejoball33Bill_BraskySmacciemacRoyal_TourdEv~timwakefieldinsanoDenny CraneDOGdna4everVick12gdaddy84Jeepster80125vvganeshavvBunkerWeissGovernatorhank213pckt10sbeans fanHangukMigukDirtydutchOneeydjaqSickinfo2Daniel Negreanu
FYP
I'm a very, very bad stoner. I'm paranoid. I'm awkward. I don't ever know what's going on.
I'm the same way. I gave up getting stoned and leaving my comfort bubbles a long time ago. I just can't do or say anything when I'm high without overanalyzing it a million times to try and figure out if I'm acting strange.Of course when I'm in the bubble it's good times...hence the great night a few weekends ago when we drunkenly smoked a ton of reefer in my tent (on my living room floor).
I havent spoke to MisterB in quite some time, but yes, I believe thats where it started.FYP
Oh man, I know there's going to one angry asian woman if she reads this....CW DON'T READ THIS
I'm the same way. I gave up getting stoned and leaving my comfort bubbles a long time ago. I just can't do or say anything when I'm high without overanalyzing it a million times to try and figure out if I'm acting strange.Of course when I'm in the bubble it's good times...hence the great night a few weekends ago when we drunkenly smoked a ton of reefer in my tent (on my living room floor).
Yup, just like me. If I'm getting high and having a good time, it's because I'm around 3 or 4 people I like and trust, and I don't care about nothing. Right now, I keep looking over my shoulder and trying to figure out if that guy behind me in the computer lab is looking at me, because am I breathing too hard? Am I twitching or something? I think I'd **** Mary Poppins.
Yup, just like me. If I'm getting high and having a good time, it's because I'm around 3 or 4 people I like and trust, and I don't care about nothing. Right now, I keep looking over my shoulder and trying to figure out if that guy behind me in the computer lab is looking at me, because am I breathing too hard? Am I twitching or something? I think I'd **** Mary Poppins.
You are breathing too hard. I love me some Mary Poppins...I'd get high right now, but I'm still waiting to see if I can get a fucking job around here. I think tomorrow afternoon will be another four hours of driving around, this time to beg people to let me volunteer and call it an internship.Seriously, stop breathing so hard.
You are breathing too hard. I love me some Mary Poppins...I'd get high right now, but I'm still waiting to see if I can get a fucking job around here. I think tomorrow afternoon will be another four hours of driving around, this time to beg people to let me volunteer and call it an internship.Seriously, stop breathing so hard.
Take off the fake mustache, too, you're only figuratively hiding.