Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

just a comment and joke gone bad apparently. The internet is serious business.
oh, well anyways.well I fucked her. from behind.and she's got a GRRREEEAAAT ASS!yes I've used that twice in the past 2 days. I don't care.

I've been on the phone with Xbox for the past 33 minutes and have gotten nowhere.I had Xbox Live, though I never used it that much. Back on Aug 24th I received an email from them stating they have been trying to charge my credit card for another year but it keeps coming up declined. Probably because I closed the account and cut it up when it had some suspicious activity on it. So I called and they could not cancel the service without getting a new credit card to get it back up to date and then cancel and refund the card. So we did that. Trouble is I get the bill and the $49.99 charge is on there but no refund. So I call up xbox and after about 20 minutes some chick tells me they tried to refund it on the old card. Okay, so switch it. No, we gotta escalate this to Microsoft and they will contact you in 5-10 days. Fine. BS, but fine.I get a call Friday that everything is good to go and solved. I then get an email last night telling me that they are suspending all action on my account because of a bad credit card. What? I check my other cards online statement and no activity on it at all, so no refund was done on that card. So I call up today and start the process over.The woman was a dink. Stupidest person I have talked to in my life and I have talked to plenty. I explain this all to her and she says we need to escalate this. I explain that I will not be waiting 5-10 days again, I want this taken care of now. She says I have to wait 20 minutes on hold before a supervisor will be available. She comes back after 10 and says that she has talked to someone and it is up to me to call the bank and find out what is going on. I explained that what is going on is that you keep trying to put the refund on the wrong card. I have no bank to talk to since I don't have the card or account of the bank you keep trying to issue my refund on. I already checked the other card that should get the refund and nothing has been charged or credited since Aug 24th when you fucking charged me! She didn't like that and told me to relax. I told her to shut the fuck up and find me someone to take care of this. She put me on hold saying she was getting frustrated. I have been trying to get a refund for 6 weeks idiot. She comes back and tells me I need to contact the bank to see if there has been any activity on my account...and that is where I exploded. I have no idea what I said but it wasn't nice. It was loud, it was full of profanity and idle threats, half of it about how stupid she is since we just had this same conversation just 5 mintues ago. 2 minutes later I was put in contact of a supervisor, I had to explain it again, and I did slowly telling him to shut up each time he tried to interrupt. It took him 3 seconds to fix the problem after by that point being on the phone for 52 minutes.*sigh*

I've been on the phone with Xbox for the past 33 minutes and have gotten nowhere.*sigh*
I'm too impatient to stay on the phone for that long over 50 bucks. I know it's a principle over money thing but damn, thats some committment.
I'm too impatient to stay on the phone for that long over 50 bucks. I know it's a principle over money thing but damn, thats some committment.
I am having a really bad week already and it was nice to actually let out my frustration on her. I hope she hangs herself tonight.
She's not into "our kind".
She sure did last night!The above statement is a complete and total lie and does not reflect any actual happenings or encounters between the poster and Lori.
hyp·o·crite /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hip-uh-krit] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–noun1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
Forecast in hell, -12 degrees. It is officially frozen over. MrB made a funny.
She sure did last night!The above statement is a complete and total lie and does not reflect any actual happenings or encounters between the poster and Lori.
you and lori did it? OMG!!!!!BBQ!!@@LOL

I called in sick today B[i ][/i]tches. I started work at 8 and woke up at 9.30. I called and said I'm feeling sick, which is true, but I'm nowhere near sick enough not to go to work, just a sore throat. This is the first time that I've ever called in "sick", the only times I've missed work, I've told the truth or actually been sick.I will have to put pants on after my shower, but thats ok, I don't hate pants. I'm also downloading HSP as I haven't seen one episode this season.

I wonder if the chrozo fan club will jump all over my post in the hospital thread. Oh well.
oh. wow. yeah, that was pretty hardcore. hope he's not actually dead. boy would you look like a shoe!
I called in sick today B[i ][/i]tches. I started work at 8 and woke up at 9.30. I called and said I'm feeling sick, which is true, but I'm nowhere near sick enough not to go to work, just a sore throat. This is the first time that I've ever called in "sick", the only times I've missed work, I've told the truth or actually been sick.I will have to put pants on after my shower, but thats ok, I don't hate pants. I'm also downloading HSP as I haven't seen one episode this season.
oh this just isn't going to do
oh. wow. yeah, that was pretty hardcore. hope he's not actually dead. boy would you look like a shoe!
I thought a skunk died outside but it was just your sarcasm.I know my comment was weak and not really all that bad but please think for a minute and remember how easy it is to get people's panties all up in a bunch causing chaffing on their clits.
I thought a skunk died outside but it was just your sarcasm.I know my comment was weak and not really all that bad but please think for a minute and remember how easy it is to get people's panties all up in a bunch causing chaffing on their clits.
oh, actually I wasn't really being sarcastic (well except for the shoe part). it was pretty hardcore since, you know, he actually is kinda dying. from what he's said anyways. perhaps your senses are off. maybe you should go relax a little by playing some xbox live.
oh, actually I wasn't really being sarcastic (well except for the shoe part). it was pretty hardcore since, you know, he actually is kinda dying. from what he's said anyways. perhaps your senses are off. maybe you should go relax a little by playing some xbox live.
When did he say he was dying?
you might be rightI did just by an 360 this weekend.
When did he say he was dying?
not really sure, but I've read him say that he's got all kinds of diseases or something, like crohns and some other stuff that doesn't let him put on any weight, and that he was told that he probably wouldn't live past 30. I think he's said it several times, but I can't really remember where. and it would be pretty difficult to sift through 37,286 "hi" posts.