I Called In Sick Today

this is not valid criticism of a piece of FICTION. not a documentary there, sport-o.that said, i haven't seen lord of war, and basically everything nic cage has done in the past 12 years (outside of adaptation) has been poopier than crocodile poop.
Uh, hello? National Treasure?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Uh, hello? National Treasure?
Good presentation.I love the "dialed it in" comments about bad acting. I dial it in everyday of my life and I can't get anyone to ever say that about me on the intranet. -So what's up sickies, let's hear an interesting story. I would, but I don't want to gross anyone out.
this is not valid criticism of a piece of FICTION. not a documentary there, sport-o.that said, i haven't seen lord of war, and basically everything nic cage has done in the past 12 years (outside of adaptation) has been poopier than crocodile poop.
C'mon - you didn't think world trade center or the family man were classics? To be serious, Face/Off is one of my favorites but that is just inside twelve years
C'mon - you didn't think world trade center or the family man were classics? To be serious, Face/Off is one of my favorites but that is just inside twelve years
I want you to take his face...off.His face...off?His face...off.Off?Face. Off.Classic cinema.

I don't know how much you guys have heard, but there are people trying to organize a movement to boycott Exxon and Mobil gas because they think that by buying just as much gas from other companies will force Exxon and Mobil to lower their prices. I personally find that hilarious.

I don't know how much you guys have heard, but there are people trying to organize a movement to boycott Exxon and Mobil gas because they think that by buying just as much gas from other companies will force Exxon and Mobil to lower their prices. I personally find that hilarious.
I also find the big don't go buy gas on x date pretty funny. 1. Someone always buys gas2. The next day the people didn't go buy gas, did. Gas companies just wait 24 hrs longer to get their daily profits.
don't worry, no one here wonders your thoughts on movies
funniest post of catchup
incorrect:
"AHHH NO, NO NOT THE BEES, NOT THE BEES, AGGGHHH!MY EYES! MY EYES! ARRRGGGGHHHH!"
I also find the big don't go buy gas on x date pretty funny. 1. Someone always buys gas2. The next day the people didn't go buy gas. Gas companies just wait 24 hrs longer to get their daily profits.
I thought that was hilarious too, i haven't heard about the boycotts. People probably ran out the night before and filled up so they got the profits a day early.
Come on, somebody who's good at this thread post something. We all know I can't deliver.
Buying a tv is turning into one of the most agonizing experiences in my life. I want to shoot myself in the eye.How's that for content?
Buying a tv is turning into one of the most agonizing experiences in my life. I want to shoot myself in the eye.How's that for content?
There are many regulars of this thread who want to shoot in your eye.

Booked reservations for Key West in October for the "honeymoon". We are getting married at our house with just a few people the day before we leave. If you want to come let me know. Just bring me 2 beers.

I thought you bought some TV off craigslist a while ago...
Booked reservations for Key West in October for the "honeymoon". We are getting married at our house with just a few people the day before we leave. If you want to come let me know. Just bring me 2 beers.
You're getting married???
She means with semen
I did? I mean, I did.
Condolences Congratz!

Congrats Randy. Will your guests be throwing twenty dollar bills at you instead of rice?

I thought you bought some TV off craigslist a while ago...
Short version: No.Long version: No, because its size, shape, and weight made it a huge pain to move. It would have been ok if I was putting it in a house, but it's not worth it if I'll probably be moving three times in the next three years.

Yeah, I got the ring for xmas but we never could decide when and where. I feel like i've traveled the country with her already thinking of places. Ultimately neither of us had been to Key West. We had a great time in Miami being around the beach and Key West has a ton of Bars and Restaurants to gay up. I like to scuba as well so that's a plus since they have a live reef. I found a bungalo with a kitchen a half block from the main city action and one block from the beach, semi-private pool etc., for $159 a night which is a real bargain.

Congrats!Weddings! Babies! Hookups! Deflowerings!2007 - it will go down in the annals of the sickie thread
Congrats!Weddings! Babies! Hookups! Deflowerings!2007 - it will go down in the annals of the sickie thread
Can we have a slogan contest? I was thinking something along the lines of...2007: It's the new 2006.

Congrats Big Yang, sounds like it'll be a good time.In other news, the next 15 years of the Celtics rests with some ****ing ping-pong balls bouncing around for the next three hours. If the C's dont get #1 or #2, Tommy Heinson may have a heart attack on live TV. Actually, if they DO get #1 or #2, he'll probably have a heart attack too. So basically...tune if you want to see a 6'10" giant collapse on the ground out of sheer joy or massive disappointment.

Can we have a slogan contest? I was thinking something along the lines of...2007: It's the new 2006.
The Sick Thread: "Hey, at least we think we're funny."
What a difference a wetted wick makes.
sry, this one doesn't work on me anymore. try zimmer, mdg, or napa herman.
You really need to watch it to understand why the mk-spam was necessary.