Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Why do some pictures link on here and some don't?I posted a picture I took recently on my blog today, and it may indicate the beginning of the end for society...or it may not...depends on whom you ask.
First time I ever read your blog, and I already emailed it to 6 people.good stuff

I hart donkeys.Yes, the overshove was the right play given how this guy had been playing.Full Tilt Poker Game #2492172234: Table Scholar (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:50:40 ET - 2007/05/23Seat 1: boss2574 ($231.25)Seat 2: MapleSyrup415 ($124.90)Seat 3: Zimmer4141 ($347)Seat 4: Shldbworking ($77.65)Seat 5: thelilbearbeeny ($269.95)Seat 6: banshee420 ($412.10)banshee420 posts the small blind of $1boss2574 posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Zimmer4141 [Th Tc]MapleSyrup415 calls $2Zimmer4141 raises to $9Zimmer4141: JJ?Shldbworking foldsthelilbearbeeny foldsbanshee420 calls $8boss2574 calls $7MapleSyrup415 calls $7*** FLOP *** [2h 3d 7c]banshee420 checksboss2574 bets $36MapleSyrup415 foldsZimmer4141 raises to $338, and is all inbanshee420 foldsboss2574 has 15 seconds left to actboss2574 calls $186.25, and is all inZimmer4141 shows [Th Tc]boss2574 shows [4d 7s]Uncalled bet of $115.75 returned to Zimmer4141*** TURN *** [2h 3d 7c] [Td]*** RIVER *** [2h 3d 7c Td] [3c]Zimmer4141 shows a full house, Tens full of Threesboss2574 shows two pair, Sevens and ThreesZimmer4141 wins the pot ($477.50) with a full house, Tens full of Threesboss2574 is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $480.50 | Rake $3Board: [2h 3d 7c Td 3c]Seat 1: boss2574 (big blind) showed [4d 7s] and lost with two pair, Sevens and ThreesSeat 2: MapleSyrup415 folded on the FlopSeat 3: Zimmer4141 showed [Th Tc] and won ($477.50) with a full house, Tens full of ThreesSeat 4: Shldbworking didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: thelilbearbeeny (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: banshee420 (small blind) folded on the Flop

I think I put $50 on Milan at +130, not much action through the first 10 or so.
where did u get them at +130? I think I got them at +110, which was a little low but I still thought it was a good betPennent looks good, as he did in the last couple games for Liverpool. If he could cross the ball a little better he would be awesome, but I think he could be the difference I dont think they can hang with him on the wing.

I got word today that Randy is getting married...CONGRATS RANDY!!

Why do some pictures link on here and some don't?I posted a picture I took recently on my blog today, and it may indicate the beginning of the end for society...or it may not...depends on whom you ask.
Love your blog! And youre right, MN is freaking cold!Hasta la Vista!
They were +130 a few weeks ago, right when the matchup was set.Liverpool seems to be attacking more than expected so far.
Man I wish I would have checked it then I would have been all over that.Liverpool really need to score from these semi-chances they are getting, if not I see Milan asserting themselves soon, they seem a little nervous right now but once they settle that adrenaline will bea factor for this older team.
First time I ever read your blog, and I already emailed it to 6 people.good stuff
Thank you!
As always, because you touch yourself at night.
I hope The Powers That Be don't find out about my daytime liaisons with myself. I'll never be allowed to post again!
Love your blog! And youre right, MN is freaking cold!
Thank you, thank you. You'll notice very little poker talk on that blog. As I proved in this thread, I just can't discuss poker without getting worked up.
Yeah, Liverpool is definitely getting more opportunities, thought Alonso scored there.
Jankolovski needs to get his sht together, he is giving way too much space and if liverpool gets the chance to shoot from just outside the box they will score. Liverpool is playing a great game plan to keep the play wide. Milan is week on the sides especially the left, and all their quality is through the middle.

if teh scum can't score right now with Milan having their back 4 in semi dissaray, I can't see how they're going to score this game. Milan haven't looked good in either the attack or defense, but this is what milan does best as they are very patient and will break down teh scum's defense when given the chance

if teh scum can't score right now with Milan having their back 4 in semi dissaray, I can't see how they're going to score this game. Milan haven't looked good in either the attack or defense, but this is what milan does best as they are very patient and will break down teh scum's defense when given the chance
If Gerrard keeps gettting the ball in dangerous areas I cant see Milan not conceeding a goal or three, but like you said Milan is patient, but lets see if their defence can hold the fort until kaka and co. wake up
PIIIIIRRRRRLOOOOI meanINZZAAAGGGHHHHHIIIthat is a classic inzaghi goal if I have ever seen one. He has the most skill with his back I have ever seen.
That's what she said.
If Gerrard keeps gettting the ball in dangerous areas I cant see Milan not conceeding a goal or three, but like you said Milan is patient, but lets see if their defence can hold the fort until kaka and co. wake up
..........and just like that Milan scores. The thing is, Gerrard hasn't really had much of the ball within 25-30 yds of the goal as its mainly come down the wings either through zenden or pennant. Kuyt hasn't seen any of teh ball at all and that is a major mistake. Zenden has been shut down by oddo and Pennant will eventually do something dumb, because that is what he does. of course, the most important news is that espn will showing every Euro 08 match. I had to fork out like $250 for the PPV package for euro 04 and 00. of course, I'm hoping to be in switzerland and austria next summer for it
..........and just like that Milan scores. The thing is, Gerrard hasn't really had much of the ball within 25-30 yds of the goal as its mainly come down the wings either through zenden or pennant. Kuyt hasn't seen any of teh ball at all and that is a major mistake. Zenden has been shut down by oddo and Pennant will eventually do something dumb, because that is what he does. of course, the most important news is that espn will showing every Euro 08 match. I had to fork out like $250 for the PPV package for euro 04 and 00. of course, I'm hoping to be in switzerland and austria next summer for it
Living in Canada TSN covers every single game, I guess we're pretty lucky
I forget why I clicked on "Reply". I think I was planning on making fun of all the soccer talk. I can't remember how though.
i wasn't planning on it, but i wish i could. oh well, soccer between two good teams is fantastic to watch, but goddamn the soccer lingo is annoying.i spent all day playing poker and watching my buddy play Final Fantasy (XXII i believe). first great poker day in a while, +75bb or so, not including bonus and RB, mostly at full ring. did have my first non-crypto SHLHE winning session, of about 3bb in 60 hands. I'm pretty great.Two mildly interesting updates I guess. One is that RCC slept over a few more times, but actually slept on the couch a couple times. She usually offers, and I usually decline, but a couple times I really wanted some sleep so i didn't decline it. We're pretty confirmed in the "non-relationship" status, which is nice, though I'd imagine she'd be cockblocking me, if there was anything to block. The only other girl not in a relationship in our group was overheard having sex with my roommate last night, so we seem pretty set.Ok, I lied. There are no interesting updates.