Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Lebron, you're not MJ, you're not gonna get that call. Quit whining because your team sucks.
Tim Duncan would have gotten that call. But Duncan would have also made that shot in the first place.
Tim Duncan would have gotten that call. But Duncan would have also made that shot in the first place.
thats no foul in the playoffs, Detroit should have double teamed him earlier, there is now way in hell he passes it after the last game and all the flack he took.Pistons probably should have lost that game except for Clevelands ineptitude in the 4th quarter.but fuck it I'll take it
thats no foul in the playoffs, Detroit should have double teamed him earlier, there is now way in hell he passes it after the last game and all the flack he took.Pistons probably should have lost that game except for Clevelands ineptitude in the 4th quarter.but fuck it I'll take it
So by your theory, at the end of playoff games, the opposition should simply grab the offensive player and hold him, preventing him from scoring since there are no fouls in the playoffs? It was clearly a foul.

I love how LBJ cant close games, this is going to be my favorite NBA story line for the next few years...He's gonna get major heat this off season, maybe turn into an arod or peyton manning figure...avg 14.5 points in first 2 games,4 points in the second half lol.........Ummm Go celtics :club:

So by your theory, at the end of playoff games, the opposition should simply grab the offensive player and hold him, preventing him from scoring since there are no fouls in the playoffs? It was clearly a foul.
Im not gonna lie I think it was close, but the referees set the tone that they were going to let them play. In the 4th quarter with a one point game in the playoffs what hamilton did the way the game was being called I don't think it was a foul no. If the ref was calling it tight, which he clearly was'nt it could have been a foul.
feels like i haven't hung out here with you SOBs for weeks...i think it's been 2 days.i've been having semi-major life issues, i.e. bosses trying to fuck me over and me seriously contemplating pulling a mike mcd and heading out to vegas to sit at the mirage with johnny chan and doyle. except replace the mirage with '2 bedroom condo' and 'johnny chan and doyle' with 'bizzle and strat's bro'.i'm like 99% quitting my job on monday and doing this. you're only young once, right?
So true, Mikey. Is it ok if I call you Mikey?Mikey, the best move I ever made was to decide that at 26 I needed to make a big shift in where my life was headed. I'd MUCH rather regret doing something, as opposed to never having the cajones to do anything.
rainbow chink be dammed
I don't like you very much.I'll be completely honest here. I am a total pussy when it comes to this girl. I really would love to be back with her so badly that I'm terrified of screwing it up. Criticize all you want, but it probably won't do much good.
not surprisingly, i had the exact opposite of shakey's story as MisterB. Sounds like you had a great time, probably largely due to a lack of expectations. She's obviously just as aware of the situation as you, so if the two of you start thinking of getting back together, having sex, etc, it'll make hanging out a lot less fun and natural. Though you probably will have sex.Seems like a real good nice situation, so I think you're smart to keep hanging out like that, and let whatever is going to happen, happen naturally. and it probably will, since you've had sex before, and there's no way she's found a better guy in the last two years.:sappybuttrue face:
The bolded sentence sucks so much it makes my eyes slant further. It sounds like you're addressing my story, yet my name is mentioned no where in the post. Perhaps shake posted a very similar story, perhaps not. Perhaps I'm naked from the waist down right now. edit: I re-read that quoted post and now realize it has nothing to do with my post. Carry on.
yeah we need some bodies
:Obligatory Adam joke here:

In basketball, they never call fouls when a guy drives the lane at the end of a game. He had very little control of his body, Rip went straight up for the most part. A foul has to be blatant at that stage of the game.

So true, Mikey. Is it ok if I call you Mikey?Mikey, the best move I ever made was to decide that at 26 I needed to make a big shift in where my life was headed. I'd MUCH rather regret doing something, as opposed to never having the cajones to do anything.
yes you can call me mikey.and ty for the words of encouragement.<brag post> i made 3 final tables tonight, two of which came in 1000+ entrant mtts...i think it's a sign from dog. VEGAS FTW. /brag
yes you can call me mikey.and ty for the words of encouragement.<brag post> i made 3 final tables tonight, two of which came in 1000+ entrant mtts...i think it's a sign from dog. VEGAS FTW. /brag
And the other was the Sick tourney, right?

ejr:lkgew:oyt*#%jhy:#ogjelrkgtjhj#h%h#hj793 out of 1000 in my coms 130 class. Did I mention I also got an 89% in another class for a solid B?One class left to report. Not that either of these BS gen ed classes mean anything for my major.

ejr:lkgew:oyt*#%jhy:#ogjelrkgtjhj#h%h#hj793 out of 1000 in my coms 130 class. Did I mention I also got an 89% in another class for a solid B?One class left to report. Not that either of these BS gen ed classes mean anything for my major.
Is this good?
i'm so pumped for this fight. I love rampage and I just want to see him slam the shit out of CHuck. the fight card looks really good too. it should be a great PPV
well I'm rooting for Chuck personally, cause he's muh niggah yah heard (blacks love h's apparently), but with all the recent upsets in the UFC, it wouldn't surprise me to see rampage come out on top. the only thing being is that he really didn't look all that impressive in his first fight, so how is he really prepared for this one...? but you never know really. I'm just excited about the food and beer.Also, I want to invite one of my many lady friends (currently 4, how am I doing this?) to the fight, but all have similar reasons why I shouldn't/can't.1) Girl from my town - Has to work early sunday, probably won't2) Girl from work A - Would want to go to my house and have sex, don't want her there, its really messy and she would be genuinely offended (and I ain't cleaning)3) Girl from work B - she's freaking annoying. really annoying. and probably won't have a babysitter (yeah) anyways.4) Ex very girlfriend of good friend who's gonna be there, hated by friend's current girlfriend, also gonna be thereoh the humanity
Is this good?
This is awful. Missing out on a higher grade by a trivial number of points is just a kick in the ****. Kill me now.
feels like i haven't hung out here with you SOBs for weeks...i think it's been 2 days.i've been having semi-major life issues, i.e. bosses trying to fuck me over and me seriously contemplating pulling a mike mcd and heading out to vegas to sit at the mirage with johnny chan and doyle. except replace the mirage with '2 bedroom condo' and 'johnny chan and doyle' with 'bizzle and strat's bro'.i'm like 99% quitting my job on monday and doing this. you're only young once, right?
I'm not one for hasty decisions. I'll stay in a bad situation forever, but hey, if you've got a little scratch to your name, go for it. It's not like you can't go back to doing the same thing or something similar in a year if it doesn't go according to plan.Best of luck either way, but better luck to you if you go for it.
And the other was the Sick tourney, right?
heh...proof. will probably never happen again ever, so worth recording for posterity.524oprstatswk0.jpg
I'm not one for hasty decisions. I'll stay in a bad situation forever, but hey, if you've got a little scratch to your name, go for it. It's not like you can't go back to doing the same thing or something similar in a year if it doesn't go according to plan.Best of luck either way, but better luck to you if you go for it.
thanks dude. i'm not doing anything crazy like putting my life br on the line or anything. you should probably come out to party for a weekend.
i'm like 99% quitting my job on monday and doing this. you're only young once, right?
MK – my advice is do it. I used to caddy like Zim and wanted to be a professional caddy. A friend of the family was dating a professional golfer, Tim Simpson, and he was in town one weekend. He stopped by our house and talked to me. He basically said (remember this was the early 80’s and I was still in college) that the life of a caddy was nasty, most of them were alcoholics or druggies. That’s all my parents needed to hear and my dad’s advice was a no. When lefty’s dad says no he means “NO”. A few months later, he was in town to play the Western Open and I saw him there. Tim, by the way, was a great guy. He said his friend just started on tour and might need a caddy next week up in Milwaukee at the GMO. I couldn’t pull the trigger. His friend was Chip Beck. Chip ended up almost winning a Masters and played in a Ryder Cup.Fast forward about 10 years later and I had just ended my first “real “relationship”. I felt worse than Grinder. My mom’s best friend had a niece who was on the LPGA tour and long story short, she offered me a spot. I was 34, a college degree, had a house and good job and was gonna just chuck it. I took about a month and again couldn’t pull the trigger.A day doesn’t go by that I REGRET not doing something I always wanted to do. Don’t get me wrong, I have been very lucky and things have never been better for me personally right now ( getting married next year and building a new house). But sometimes you just have to do something for yourself.GL and looking forward to getting drunk with you and SeriousPeter in LV.
I was thinking that if I did this, I would mix the cream cheese with finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese, enough to give it more flavor and thicken the consistency up a little bit. I'm making a 7 layer dip for the fight saturday night, and I'm very excited about it. I love this stuff.
Nice idear. Lemme know how it turns out.
Not sure how well your climatic exit from your job will go when noone is around on Monday due to the holiday.Good luck with whatever you choo-choo-choose.
pocket-wookie.jpgwhat he said

Everyone have a great weekend.Playing couples golf this afternoon ie. hit and giggle or smoke, drink and hit.Golf tomorrow, Sox game tomorrow night, Sunday free and golf on Monday.

GL and looking forward to getting drunk with you and SeriousPeter in LV.
ty for the words of encouragement.
Not sure how well your climatic exit from your job will go when noone is around on Monday due to the holiday.Good luck with whatever you choo-choo-choose.
ty too. and yeah, it'll probably be thursday, might as well close out the month...

Careful, next Thurday will turn into Friday and then Friday will turn into next friday and then the next friday then the end of the month and so on. Just saying from experience. But gl regardless. I wish I could do it.