Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

That is always a lovely gift. I am actually getting myself Nikki this weekend.
TPIUWP??
Ha, NC, it'll be over before MR. B can blow his load on your lovely wife.
Speaking of kickers...what time does drinking commence today Keith. I like Liverpool.
1:30 on espnduece. I'd love to see milan beat the crap out of teh scum, that would really make my day

From what I've seen, Milan is far and away the better team, this is one of the few times where I'm actually interested to watch an entire soccer match.

I will definitely take 3rd alternate. I highly doubt that they will back out, but if you give me their names and addresses I can better my chances. In all seriousness, you could call me that morning and I would make it out there. It's only a 2 hour drive and I'm weird like that.And the game today starts at 2:30 on the deuce. I would love to see Liverpool win, but Milan have this innate ability to expose the English long-ball.
Milan will win.......I dont think after what happened 3 years ago they will let themselves lose again. Although I do love Liverpool because of their heart, I think that Milan's midfield is just too strong.Ohh and I called in sick bitches, to watch the game and hang with teh gays
dead to me
What?I am a United Fan first, since they failed to beat Milan, I have to root for the premiership
296635.jpg
meh, doesn't hurt all that much LG, especially considering we still won teh league from you. I was a lot more frustrated saturday then I am now
What?I am a United Fan first, since they failed to beat Milan, I have to root for the premiership
I'll root for any english team as long as its not the scouser scum, that's where I always draw the line
if you can convince chucksty to go with you you can gamble on anything you want during the ceremony.
"i bet you part: deux:$5 says she's wearing a garter$5 says randy's drunk by 6 p.m.$5 says N.C. can't take a pot off RM$5 says Lori does at least one rail per tear in the crowd$5 says MisterB isn't wearing any undergarments
No, I was genuinely ecstatic to see that Drogs had scored the winner!
You have to be kidding me. Do you even watch football?I'm in shock
You have to be kidding me. Do you even watch football?I'm in shock
I'm not, cause jeffstrat had said numerous times that LG was going to visit him starting somewhere around now
"i bet you part: deux:$5 says she's wearing a garter Doesn't sound like a ceremony that would involve a garter, you're on$5 says randy's drunk by 6 p.m. Sucker bet, not a chance$5 says N.C. can't take a pot off RM Depending how much we're playing for, ron would call me down just to say he called me with K high probably, so i'd have to pick up cards to win this. I run goot lately so I'll take this one too$5 says Lori does at least one rail per tear in the crowd Lori's too scared of most of us to show up probably, so this would never come to fruition$5 says MisterB isn't wearing any undergarments Sucker bet, not a chance
As a blatant brag and to counteract whatever zimmer posts next, i pulled $1,372 out of the 2/5 PLO game up in OK last saturday, bringing me to +$2.1k in live 2/5 PLO. The game got absurdly big (>15k on the table) and they bumped it up to 5/5/10 500 - 2k , which was way out of my comfort level if i have 100% of myself so I headed out. There were several older guys who were contantly telling the younger guys we don't have enough "gamble". One of them got it all in PF in a >$2k pot with 6778. I'm ok with not having that much "gamble".

Why do some pictures link on here and some don't?I posted a picture I took recently on my blog today, and it may indicate the beginning of the end for society...or it may not...depends on whom you ask.