I Called In Sick Today

Fantastic.Shakey, what you posted about women cheating more than men is pretty disturbing. I'll go ahead and try to forget you said it.
why?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Raise your hand if you went to a neighbors house, got drunk, passed out in a random yard, got woken up by your girlfriend at 5am who then stormed off, decided it was a good time for a drive, drove 2 blocks, put the car in park, passed out again, and got woken up by the cops and told to go home.Me neither.

Raise your hand if you think (as apparently does Stars support) that if there is no chip-dumping there can be no collusion.Yeah me neither.

I went over my finances.....It's not pretty. Basically, I spent wayyyyyyyyyyy too much money on random ****, and I have to step back quite a bit. My bankroll is still fine, but I am going to quit playing 500 and 1k tourneys unless I get backed (excluding Heartland). I am also done playing 2/4 nl, I'm not good enough to beat it at the moment so I might play a lot of 1/2 and see how it goes. That's it. I'm not the baller I pretend to be.
Wow, you and me in the same boat I guess.

Hey you guys who play 180s a lot:How do you play small pocket pairs (like 5s or lower) from early position in the early rounds (like blinds at 15/30) at a pretty passive table that's had a lot of limpers? Do you limp and play for set value or do you raise even though you probably won't be able to isolate?

Hey you guys who play 180s a lot:How do you play small pocket pairs (like 5s or lower) from early position in the early rounds (like blinds at 15/30) at a pretty passive table that's had a lot of limpers? Do you limp and play for set value or do you raise even though you probably won't be able to isolate?
I don't play 180s a lot, but I will often either just limp or make a small raise like 3xBB to build a big pot preflop, then don't put any more in unless I flop a set.
I don't play 180s a lot, but I will often either just limp or make a small raise like 3xBB to build a big pot preflop, then don't put any more in unless I flop a set.
Okay, cool. That's how I've been playing them too. Thanks!
limp if its passive.
Limp, triple up when you hit a set.

I just went grocery shopping and bought a lot of healthy food. What's the best way to flavor chicken breasts? I've got a george foreman grill to cook them on but thats about as far as i got.

I just went grocery shopping and bought a lot of healthy food. What's the best way to flavor chicken breasts? I've got a george foreman grill to cook them on but thats about as far as i got.
What's really easy is to marinate them for a few hours in just regular italian dressing.

I deposited on Stars for the first time in about 6 months, and apparently felt it was necessary to play the sunday mil. This will probably get ugly

I deposited on Stars for the first time in about 6 months, and apparently felt it was necessary to play the sunday mil. This will probably get ugly
When you cash big, you better contribute to the Sickie tournament.-Napa_Don
Just ask loogie and maybe we can get 3 pages out of it.
I dont like the tone that you responded to me with. I play my hands creative ok
It's obvious you guys haven't yet come to the realization that I am a poker god, and should be treated as such. To make up for your misdeeds, I require the sacrifice of a virgin (you do not count), a case of Monster Energy Drink, and a 5000 word essay on why the 10x bb rule is situational.
It's obvious you guys haven't yet come to the realization that I am a poker god, and should be treated as such. To make up for your misdeeds, I require the sacrifice of a virgin (you do not count), a case of Monster Energy Drink, and a 5000 word essay on why the 10x bb rule is situational.
I needta get me some of that hellmuth energy drink.
What the fuck is the sickie tournament-kers2
Goddammit.We played a series of private tournaments on Stars, and if someone made a big cash, it was customary to contribute to said tournament.