I Called In Sick Today

It's been a fun day. I think I need to play some Guitar Hero to clear my head.Graph-1.jpg
now see zimmer, THIS is how you do a bad beat post. To me this is one of the funniest things I've seen in this thread. Well done sirmatthewgrindalot (oh, and uh, sorry I guess).Me: JimmyHer: Buffet? HELL YEAH!Proof: women are really smart.Its my contention that while Hendrix originated the song, SRV perfected it, and I think his version is just the balls out tits (ie the best).I got gas.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

It doesn't get much better than this. I kinda wish I was gifted enough to come up with casual (and totally unnecessary) racial comments like this in verbal conversation without missing a beat.
Hey! Your shoe is untied.In a semi-unprecedented move tonight, I actually won money playing poker. 11th! and 3rd simultaneously (ish) in 180s. I must say it felt good to have Fold Equity again. Maybe now I can stop thinking there are monsters hiding around every corner in a hand...Love the graph. I'd hate to see mine for the year lol.
1. Bulls fans are eagerly awaiting Bears training camp2. MDG is a H-O-M-O welcometotheclub
oh, I PM'd Lefty about those clubs, and get this, the guy actually wants me to send him naked pics of me. So, long story short, I'm shaving down and adjusting the lighting
I think black and white would be fine, but hey if color works go for it big fella.
does everyone else wipe their butt then look at it to make sure its getting clean? I do this all the time because I wipe like 10 times. I know that is bad, but damn man, I can't get right. Sometimes, I just get into the shower. I realize that I've done this rant before, but now it has a twist. I'm getting red blood in the mix now. I know what it is, I think. When I was a freshman in college, I was getting red blood in the bowl and freaked out. Turns out, it was an internal hemerrhoid, no pain, no big deal, but still, the first time you wipe and see red blood on the paper, its weird. Makes me remember my days when I caught. (last week)I also keep writing "red blood" because internal bleeding doesn't come out red. That's your medical lesson of the day.aren't you guys glad I share?
Video perhaps?Yeah... Video would be much better
In a semi-unprecedented move tonight, I actually won money playing poker. 11th! and 3rd simultaneously (ish) in 180s. I must say it felt good to have Fold Equity again. Maybe now I can stop thinking there are monsters hiding around every corner in a hand...
you beast...well done.
I got wet hard confused reading this.
I requested Little Wing, and some girl (who was obviously wasted) asked me who it was by. Me: JimmyHer: Buffet? HELL YEAH!
Couple of loopy cunts
does everyone else wipe their butt then look at it to make sure its getting clean? I do this all the time because I wipe like 10 times. I know that is bad, but damn man, I can't get right. Sometimes, I just get into the shower.
yes we've had this convo before, so you know that i'm the exact same way. i'm anal (ba-dum-tching). seriously, having a bidet changed my life. i don't really know how i'm going to survive without it. does it make me a horrible person if i'm more upset about losing my current apartment and thus, access to a bidet, than i am about losing my girlfriend? it's so fresh and so clean!
Later all you sexy beasts.
someone else already posted this, but i think we should all keep doing it until you come back during the day:We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I THINK YOU AND ME SHOULD GET AN APARTMENT TOGETHER.also, please book a flight for vegas, june 8-12 kthx. (this is directed at all sickies. i want to make out with meet all of you.)edit: and matty3 that pt graph was grrrrreat. eval + harts.

I am off TO grout some tiles. I have never GROUTED TILES in my life but since I'm not Jewish I can't PAY somebody to do it FOR ME.-Mr. ZimmerlinWe're redoing the room where our new housemom is going to live and somebody decided that we needed to lay tile and since I'm the only one here who has a chance at doing this without fu.ckin it up I got nominated to do it.

I am off TO grout some tiles. I have never GROUTED TILES in my life but since I'm not Jewish I can't PAY somebody to do it FOR ME.-Mr. ZimmerlinWe're redoing the room where our new housemom is going to live and somebody decided that we needed to lay tile and since I'm the only one here who has a chance at doing this without fu.ckin it up I got nominated to do it.
Go on...
Nike.
Nice.
Ok, you're not screwed up sexually...you're just a homosexual. Deal with it.I hope you know that I only bust your balls so much because I in some way hope that it will help kick-start you out of this...whatever it is you're stuck in (if you are in fact a real person).
please, i love you guys. your words really are the lubrication in my gears.
It doesn't get much better than this. I kinda wish I was gifted enough to come up with casual (and totally unnecessary) racial comments like this in verbal conversation without missing a beat.
we hung out with a black guy the other night. this was fun, since all my nova scotian friends only know one or two of them. and they're usually like "The Wilkins" and everyone knows who you're talking about. I don't think this guy took part in any conversation where blackness or race was not mentioned. and we were at a lacrosse game.also, his nickname is "The Darkness." I swear.
I am in love with this video.http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/4372
that is likely the funniest thing i've ever seen.
Firstly, thank you all for your interest in helping TexasHoldem.com at the WSOP. I wanted to send 5 people to do our coverage, but after calling the WSOP, I discovered all media outlets are restricted to a maximum of 3 people. From FCP, KeithCrime and Suited_Up are going to be out there helping out. The 3rd guy is an independent videographer/photographer that was entirely too qualified for me to say no.We're going to have live updates, daily video interviews, tons of photos, and some great articles!For everyone who submitted their resume and their information to me, I apologize that I couldn't work you in as well. We're going to continue doing event coverage in the future, so I will certainly keep your information on file out here.If you're still interested in writing, we're looking for people to cover the online poker beat. You can contact me if that's something that interests you. You'll start on a trial basis but it can move into a paid spot. Thanks again guys!
Cross post because, well just because.

quick e-question:just got our internet hooked up. so i've got the modem and wireless router on my desk, and i'm wondering what the best way to ensure a fast, but more importantly consistent connection is:1 - use wireless2 - hook my computer up directly to the modem3 - hook my computer up directly to the wireless router.i'm assuming its 3, but i'd like confirmation.

1 - use wireless2 - hook my computer up directly to the modem3 - hook my computer up directly to the wireless router.i'm assuming its 3, but i'd like confirmation.
2 & 3 are about the same, 3 gives you the router's firewall. so 3.

I purchased some Omaha Steaks and they arrive today. I am going to be grilling a couple of filet's with some potatoes with garlic, butter, onion, and peppers, as well as some corn on the cob.Has anyone had any meats from Omaha Steaks before? Their stuff is outrageous at regular price, but they had a special so I thought I would give it a shot...

I purchased some Omaha Steaks and they arrive today. I am going to be grilling a couple of filet's with some potatoes with garlic, butter, onion, and peppers, as well as some corn on the cob.Has anyone had any meats from Omaha Steaks before? Their stuff is outrageous at regular price, but they had a special so I thought I would give it a shot...
Nah but I get their special offers all the time and have almost pulled the trigger many times. So you got the steaks and they threw in some hamburgers, stuffed filets and the knife set right? And I'd be interested in your rating afterwards of the Omaha steaks - always wondered how they compared
I got a pack of their ribeyes as a birthday present...they were solid. Better than your typically grocery store steak, not quite as good as a nice cut from a Whole Foods-ish place.
mmmmhomer_drool.gifyes, omaha steaks are g00t.