I Called In Sick Today

I've been trying to post in the MTT strat forum more often, there are players on this site with lots of tourney experience so hopefully I can pick up some points in there. I have'nt seen loogies post, but when people reply to strat in a degrading manner it can be a real turn off for posting strat. Pretty much nothing I said is on the topic.........continue gayness

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't know if Simo just doesn't publish his results, but with the strategy he gives, I have a hard time believing he isn't a really successful player. He is virtually always spot on, and is able to clearly explain his ideas.
yeah, i agree with him more often than not.

That was by far the worst two page ketchup I've ever done. You all disgust me. Luckily I had a great day so you are all forgiven. -woke up at 10-fixed a flat on my dad's bike-got an insurance inspection-played a fantastic round of golf in which I hit the ball as well as I ever have-got a steak&cheese sub and doritos-napped-going out with a buddy in town from San Diego (the one that'll be at the same school as me starting in the fall)-the cheerleader is still after me...I think that soon I may have no choice but to do her...I realize that none of you care, but I just read all of your shit so you can lick my balls.Also, Talib Kweli is amazing...one of the few rappers I actually enjoy listening to.

I've been trying to post in the MTT strat forum more often, there are players on this site with lots of tourney experience so hopefully I can pick up some points in there. I have'nt seen loogies post, but when people reply to strat in a degrading manner it can be a real turn off for posting strat.
This is what I'm saying. It seems that any play posted in that forum that isn't ABC is instantly shot down and the poster degraded. And dammit, I don't like it!
The best part about scary Derek is that you never know when he's going to show up, like a Herpes outbreak. There's also medication to control it, like with Herpes. He's entertaining to friends and family alike, except if he's directing his wrath at you, which is also similar to Herpes. Finally, scary Derek can be transmitted sexually. Wang
i'm gonna have to try to get some scary derek transmitted sexually (we needed to bring the gayness back with all of this 3-fighting)
To me it just sounds like racism.
I'll go find scram since he likes to think he knows the definitive answer to everything. amiri baraka is an english teacher at Rutgers and has had a decent amount of published works over the years
pokertalk
Goddammit people, beer, boobs, and sports!
This is what I'm saying. It seems that any play posted in that forum that isn't ABC is instantly shot down and the poster degraded. And dammit, I don't like it!
The degrading is unnecesary. However, the reason creative plays are generally shot down in that forum is because that when say they made a creative play, it's usually a bad one.
Okay, to be fair here, I hadn't read your thread. I just went and read it, and here is the post I would make if I was posting in that thread-The problem with playing the hand in this fashion is that you invested 35% of your stack preflop with AQo OOP against a preflop raiser. You only have a smidgeon of FE against his range (I would guess the range of calling the 3bet looks something like AA-99) and you are basically forced to shove any flop, regardless of whether or not you hit it. I could justify limp-calling here, but limp-raising-shoving means that you are going to get your money in bad fairly often.And limp-raising-folding if he shoves is "ewww" worthy. If you start investing 1/3 of your stack preflop and then folding, you really should step back and take a look at how you're playing the game.

So I look to see I have a full two pages of catch-up to do.-You all deserve to be quartered for going that much into detail over ****ing limping with AQo -You all deserve to be quartered for being such bitches and complaining about poker like that here-You all deserve to be quartered for being quixotic-You all... **** it what's the pointSpies like us is one of my favorite movies of all time, it was just on..."Doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor aaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd doctor"

Sorry Master Shake, but that post was chock-full of estrogen-like complaining.
I manlied it up as much as possible.
Does anyone in here watch def poetry jam?
hahahahahahaha... no.
That was by far the worst two page ketchup I've ever done. You all disgust me. Luckily I had a great day so you are all forgiven. -woke up at 10-fixed a flat on my dad's bike-got an insurance inspection-played a fantastic round of golf in which I hit the ball as well as I ever have-got a steak&cheese sub and doritos-napped-going out with a buddy in town from San Diego (the one that'll be at the same school as me starting in the fall)-the cheerleader is still after me...I think that soon I may have no choice but to do her...I realize that none of you care, but I just read all of your shit so you can lick my balls.Also, Talib Kweli is amazing...one of the few rappers I actually enjoy listening to.
I retract my statement about the cheerleader, you should do her. I need to get laid and am hoping to do it vicariously through you.Oh, and Lupe Fiasco.
So I look to see I have a full two pages of catch-up to do.-You all deserve to be quartered for going that much into detail over ****ing limping with AQo -You all deserve to be quartered for being such bitches and complaining about poker like that here-You all deserve to be quartered for being quixotic-You all... **** it what's the pointSpies like us is one of my favorite movies of all time, it was just on..."Doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor aaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd doctor"
Doctor.
I'll go find scram since he likes to think he knows the definitive answer to everything. amiri baraka is an english teacher at Rutgers and has had a decent amount of published works over the years
I'm sure the grand wizard has some published works too. Now I'm not comparing this guy to a clan leader, but black people can be racist too you know. That poem was pretty racist.
hahahahahahaha... no.
You should check it out. Not all poetry is fruity or whatever you think of it.
I'm sure the grand wizard has some published works too. Now I'm not comparing this guy to a clan leader, but black people can be racist too you know. That poem was pretty racist.
i'm not gonna argue that, cause you're right, its still an interesting poem
I'm sure the grand wizard has some published works too. Now I'm not comparing this guy to a clan leader, but black people can be racist too you know. That poem was pretty racist. You should check it out. Not all poetry is fruity or whatever you think of it.
oh, no, I was talking about them being black.
i'm not gonna argue that, cause you're right, its still an interesting poem
Yeah, he had some interesting things to say for sure, and the poem was well done. I just have a problem listening to bigotry like that. Have you ever seen that dude Shihan on there? I've only seen clips from youtube, but I'm a fan. He's pretty ****ing good. I also like this guy named
. Dave Chappelle did a funny thing on there too.
oh, no, I was talking about them being black.
Oh right. Black people. They're crazy.
I don't know if Simo just doesn't publish his results, but with the strategy he gives, I have a hard time believing he isn't a really successful player. He is virtually always spot on, and is able to clearly explain his ideas.
At the .25/50 PLO level probably.

Somebody just knocked on my door. It's very strange when you're high and somebody knocks on your door when you don't expect it. It's like you just got out of the shower and you're only wearing a towel and your hair is still kind of wet. You're still pretty much naked, but you have to answer the door. And then whoever is there (today it was the UPS lesbian.) is all uncomfortable unless you have a hot bod (you know I do). Anyway, being high and answering the door is kind of like that except you stare more.

next time take out your penis. it will be less awkward.to all the darkie lovers out there, since turd brought it up, I said something about it, and nobody responded, anybody like Lupe Fiasco? I've been listening to him a lot lately, and for somebody who doesn't generally like rap, thats saying a lot. or a little, I don't know. probably a lot.

Somebody just knocked on my door. It's very strange when you're high and somebody knocks on your door when you don't expect it. It's like you just got out of the shower and you're only wearing a towel and your hair is still kind of wet. You're still pretty much naked, but you have to answer the door. And then whoever is there (today it was the UPS lesbian.) is all uncomfortable unless you have a hot bod (you know I do). Anyway, being high and answering the door is kind of like that except you stare more.
A friend of mine who always smokes me out called me earlier and asked if he could come over and smoke what little weed I had. I obliged of course because I dont want to smoke right now and also I have project to do for tommorrow, and besides I like to help my friends out whenever I can. So Im sitting in my living room working on my laptop and he comes in and continues to spark up. I swear I stared him down for the full 20 minutes he was smoking weed, I dont think I ever wanted to smoke more than righ then. I tried to walk into the cloud like 3 times. Its funny how you want to get fucked up so much more when you cant. after he left I cried briefly.

Im going up to my cabin this weekend by myself to "clear my head".Im bringing my bag of weed and a container of jello shots.That oughta do it.Oh, and screw all that poker talk. Im the Queen of LO8, thats all you need to know.Carry on and good day to you all.

next time take out your penis. it will be less awkward.to all the darkie lovers out there, since turd brought it up, I said something about it, and nobody responded, anybody like Lupe Fiasco? I've been listening to him a lot lately, and for somebody who doesn't generally like rap, thats saying a lot. or a little, I don't know. probably a lot.
Recently, I've been listening to alot of Camp Lo's "Uptown Saturday Night" and old Hi-Tek. Real good stuff.
I listen to his album pretty regularly. I find it to be quite excellent.