I Called In Sick Today

When is little ouch due to arrive? 4 hours uninterrupted will be bliss
Mid-September. The four hours were bliss. It's the next 8 that I'm complaining about.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I purchased some Omaha Steaks and they arrive today. I am going to be grilling a couple of filet's with some potatoes with garlic, butter, onion, and peppers, as well as some corn on the cob.Has anyone had any meats from Omaha Steaks before? Their stuff is outrageous at regular price, but they had a special so I thought I would give it a shot...
I buy stuff from them on their sales all the time. I agree that it's not worth regular price but at the sale price it's fantastic. The bacon wrapped filets rock and their lobster tails aren't bad either.

Andre is right again.. the special with the knives and the extra meat for like 60 bucks.I do have a pound of bacon in the freezer.....Do I wrap the bacon around the steak where it would contact the grill directly (a la those peppers) or do I wrap it "around" the steak where only the edges would contact the grill?Dinner report to follow.

Wangipedia Stubs-Wang had a blind date with a coworker's sister recently (zany situational comedy).Two of Wang's friends confronted him about falling off the wagon, and showed him a mountain of evidence, but it was all just a really, really terrible coincidence (combination comedy of errors and epic tragedy)Stubs to be expanded soonWang

I am off TO grout some tiles. I have never GROUTED TILES in my life but since I'm not Jewish I can't PAY somebody to do it FOR ME.
Mix the grout up pretty thick, about like toothpaste. Buy one of those mixers that attach to a drill and mix it for at least five minutes per batch.Dont mix up more than about two gallons at a time, or it will set up on you. Dont add water to the mix if it gets stiff, or the color will be different than the rest.Do only small 5X5 sections at a time, and have a bucket of clean water with a sponge handy to clean up as you go.Im sure youre already doing it though, just wanted to give this advice so you can gripe later.
I purchased some Omaha Steaks and they arrive today. I am going to be grilling a couple of filet's with some potatoes with garlic, butter, onion, and peppers, as well as some corn on the cob.Has anyone had any meats from Omaha Steaks before? Their stuff is outrageous at regular price, but they had a special so I thought I would give it a shot...
Pretty good stuff....The white foam coolers that they come in will keep beer cold for almost a week. I use them on camping trips and long flights back and forth from Vegas to AR.Oh...And chop up some mushrooms, onions, garlic, bell peppers, and jalos. Put in the middle of some alum foil with lotsa butter and a dash of soy sauce. Wrap it up so its butter/air tight on the bottom. Set on the grill, not directly over the fire, but close by.When everything else is done, unwrap and put a few spoonfuls on top of the baked tater....Its goot
Has anyone ever noticed that if you do a google image search of most of the sickie screen names, lori's picture comes up on the first page?
Three old gay men in an orgy come up when I google yours.
And chop up some mushrooms, onions, garlic, bell peppers, and jalos. Put in the middle of some alum foil with lotsa butter and a dash of soy sauce. Wrap it up so its butter/air tight on the bottom. Set on the grill, not directly over the fire, but close by.When everything else is done, unwrap and put a few spoonfuls on top of the baked tater....Its goot
hmmmm optionsI was going to slice the potatoes and put them in foil, but I could bake them separate.This is going to be harder than I thought... at least I will have beer to help the thought process along in a few hours...
Has anyone ever noticed that if you do a google image search of most of the sickie screen names, lori's picture comes up on the first page?
don't seach lolli @ work
hmmmm optionsI was going to slice the potatoes and put them in foil, but I could bake them separate.
Hey, that might work better....Slice the potatoes up pretty thin and put them in with the "fixins"They'll cook pretty fast like that, because the water from the onions and stuff make alot of steam inside the foil.:thinkingaboutgrillingnowface:
I got my autographed baseball card....billy_bean_autograph.jpg"But to say I can't be gay and a great center fielder at the same time is discriminatory and just not true." - Billy Bean in the Penn State Digital Collegian (Grossman, 10/21/2004)I guess I even wrote a "sports" book too...180px-Bean99.jpg
hmmmm optionsI was going to slice the potatoes and put them in foil, but I could bake them separate.This is going to be harder than I thought... at least I will have beer to help the thought process along in a few hours...
Depend on what you like, but I always do peppers and potatos and veggies on the grill. If you can do indirect heat you can bake the potato's on the grill as well. If you slice or I make wedges make sure you cover them in olive oil or butter so they don't stick to the foil. I use non stick foil but it's not necessary. You can also do potatos onions and cheese. Or make separate packs for the veggies and potatos.I recommend the soy as well on the steak. I like Montreal Steak seasoning as well, but with a filet you can use garlic/seasoning salt also.I got grout cleaner once and was confused when I read the directions. "Only use in well ventilated area" Ummm, if it was well ventilated, I wouldn't be cleaning the chit!Wang, we need the story.
I got grout cleaner once and was confused when I read the directions. "Only use in well ventilated area" Ummm, if it was well ventilated, I wouldn't be cleaning the chit!Wang, we need the story.
Last year I spent the majority of the summer making a native flagstone patio, sidewalk, and coping all the way around the pool. I spaced them with 1" gaps on the patio/sidewalk so I could plant grass seeds in between them.Of course, the pool coping didnt have gaps, and took forever to get perfect.This was all during the heat of Nevada summer, so I called 911 every morning just to schedule an ambulance, or at least have one standing by.When I was done, the wife walked out and asked...."So now, all you have to do is grout the rock and you're done, right?"I threw her in the pool....true storyI agree.... we need the story asap

grilled/smoked taterscombine in ziplock- minced shalots- olive oil- black pepper- crushed garlic- dash of malt vinegar- oreganocut baby news in half and add to ziplock, throw in fridge for half an hoursoak whole springs of rosemary in water for that half hour heat grill, lay a bed of soaked rosemary on grill and put the taters on top, close grill cover and smoke for 20 mins, turning once.yeah i used 'taters' because i don't wanna pull a Dan Quayle

heat grill, lay a bed of soaked rosemary on grill and put the taters on top, close grill cover and smoke for 20 mins, turning once.yeah i used 'taters' because i don't wanna pull a Dan Quayle
Sounds good....Well, I'm shipping out for a while.I have to go back and pull the "train" back here. For those (both) of you that read my adventure of pulling the car and boat behind the motorhome, it was actually a training mission for getting them back here. I'll probably be breaking at least fifteen laws over five states, but you only live once, huh? At least I can stick the wife behind the wheel if/when Im stopped and hopefully avoid a DWI. With the curtains pulled and the window tint, you cant even see whos driving.Im actually only worried about Texas, its not very far across on 40, but has the highest numbers of troopers along the entire journey.If my sources are correct, I may just be able to get back before this pops up on the screen....ie404.gifI'll talk to you all later-Ron Mexico
I worked all day with your girl today, and I was doing my usual, funny guy routine. I may have to have her boyfriend killed, but I'd be ok with that. I don't know him. Where is Adam when I need him? Maybe Silky can work me up a drug concoction to poison him to death, we'll see.Now I have to work there tomorrow and Monday as well. I have to figure some stuff out. Angles.I also had to cancel lunch with a girl who I think likes me a little. Her exchanges tell me she digs me, but also throws in some stuff that throws me off the scent. Although when I told her I was gonna get a fat check, she thought I wrote I was gonna fuck a fat chick and commented that she was jealous. She tried to back off the "jealous" comment when I commented on it, but then said, "yeah, maybe a little."Who knows? Not me, thats for sure
I got your back broham
grilled/smoked taterscombine in ziplock- minced shalots- olive oil- black pepper- crushed garlic- dash of malt vinegar- oreganocut baby news in half and add to ziplock, throw in fridge for half an hoursoak whole springs of rosemary in water for that half hour heat grill, lay a bed of soaked rosemary on grill and put the taters on top, close grill cover and smoke for 20 mins, turning once.yeah i used 'taters' because i don't wanna pull a Dan Quayle
Are you using a grill pan or a foil baggie?I want to grow an herb garden. Deb thinks i'm nuts.
Are you using a grill pan or a foil baggie?I want to grow an herb garden. Deb thinks i'm nuts.
neither, just on the grill. you can tent them if you want but they'll cook faster
I got your back broham
Hey, I have a question for you. I know you're not supposed to take expired drugs but why? Is it just because potency decreases? Is there anything else I need to worry about now that I've already taken them?
Hey, I have a question for you. I know you're not supposed to take expired drugs but why? Is it just because potency decreases? Is there anything else I need to worry about now that I've already taken them?
What color flowers do you want on your grave, Renea my girl?