poker new years resolutions

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vow to start winning1. Not tilt off the rest of my money after someone calls a pot size bet on the turn with an inside straight draw and hits against me2. Never buy into a game with a short bankroll3. Keep better track of all my play (online, live games, tournaments)Sadly, no SW :oops:

I have $1200 in my bankroll right now. My local B&M has 2/4, 3/6 and 5/10 limit. I shall follow the 300bb rule, and with the knowledge contained in SSHE, TOP, and the Book Of Tells (each of which I hve read numerous times), I hope to be playing 5/10 by the end of the year!Actually, I started last Jan with about $1000, ran it up to about $3500 by end of summer, but used most of it on a vacation for me and my daughter, so I know it's possible., but I want my bankroll to be self-sustaining from now on.Wish me luck! :-)

Win a fpp satelite to the wpt championship...then win itthen win the wsop main event than take it easy and dominate the big game at the bellagio for the rest of the year :club:
Does this mean you'll be playing exclusively at PokerStars where all the champions go?

satellite my way into the big Partpoker wpt tourney this year. it's on a seven day cruise. it's in march and would be awesome for me and the wife, never been on a cruise b4. everything is going well with the bankroll, little over $3k, about to make the move to 5/10 and playin $50 sngs, playing mtt's whenever possible, and lovin every minute.

Now that I am married and the house is done I need to play more online and IRL. Too bad the latter will require travel. Oh well I like to travel. 8)

I actually thought of making a thread similar to this. Touche!I'd have to say mine go as follows.1- deposit into FCP and start building back a bankroll. I had turned a 50$ deposit on FullTilt to around 2500$, but, I made the biggest mistake of my life and got a credit card and used it. a lot.2- cut up that credit card.3- find a local card room that has regular LHE ring games. (I don't have the connections to get into the Manhattan games, and the clubs on the Island only have NLHE tournaments and cash games.)4- Work on finding a happy medium in my normally Jekyl and Hyde approach to NLHE Tournaments.5- Find a way to maintain as much focus live as I do online. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I find that live I often play more "trouble" hands and lose focus easier than online, which I would think is the opposite of most.

1.move back to vegas by july !!!2.play in the 7 card stud hi low at the wsop .!!3.stop playing online soo much !4. tell my woman i am going back to playing cards for a living again5.tell my woman we are moving