how do you pronounce bologna?

This is going to get moved quickly to offtopic, but thats ok I got to knowDo you pronounce the word Bologna like"Buh Low Knee" or "Buh Low Nuh"This is a huge controversy right now and I have to get to the bottom of it quickly.

I don't kniow if this post is meant serious or not, but actually it's more like bo-lon-ya
this is as serious as a post like this can be, ya would classify as nuhI have always heard this as KNEE and now my world is collapsing around me at the thought my southern heritage could have caused me to mispronounce this word my entire life.Some dictionaries are backing up the "ya" "nuh" claim, some say both are acceptable. This is a sad sad day.In my heart its always going to be BALONEEEEE
I don't kniow if this post is meant serious or not, but actually it's more like bo-lon-ya
this is as serious as a post like this can be, ya would classify as nuhI have always heard this as KNEE and now my world is collapsing around me at the thought my southern heritage could have caused me to mispronounce this word my entire life.Some dictionaries are backing up the "ya" "nuh" claim, some say both are acceptable. This is a sad sad day.In my heart its always going to be BALONEEEEE
It's ok southern boy....be calm.....we say knee in Canada too.

knee ......from dictionary.combo·lo·gna ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-ln, -n, -ny) also ba·lo·ney or bo·lo·ney (-n)n. A seasoned smoked sausage made of mixed meats, such as beef, pork, and veal.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[After Bologna.]