how old are the fcp members???

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nov. 12, 1980so i am 24, i cant wait till next month because then i will be 25 and my car insurance goes down... after 25 i dont know what age i get something. i guess i got to put in for the long haul and get old enough to get free coffe at mcdonalds

236/22/82Most of you make me feel old.

nov. 12, 1980so i am 24,  i cant wait till next month because then i will be 25 and my car insurance goes down... after 25 i dont know what age i get something.  i guess i got to put in for the long haul and get old enough to get free coffe at mcdonalds
July 24th, 1980.Heh, I always think of it as 'wow, I'm a quarter of a century now.'Ha, yeah the car insurance dropping when I turned 25 was a good thing, but now it will go back up because I'm buying an M3. The only other 'perk' of 25 is rental cars, that I can think of. Oh, and you can become a Congressman. After 25, I guess the next age that would give you a right would be 30 to be a senator, and 35 for VP or President. Nothing exciting like 21 though. :-)Patrick
Yes! I'm the youngest out of all you!  Feb. 29th, 19806 1/4
I always wanted to know someone with a bday on feb. 29.now I sort of do. sweet.
just trying to learn more about my fellow FCP members. how old is everyone?
35. When do I hit my mid life crisis and start chasing 18 year olds? I'm really looking forward to it...Ray
1/13/65 makes me 40Ray...in answer to your question.....Hubby is 47 and just came home with a brand new ticket me red mustang convertable......I figure the 18 year olds are next
July 3, 1984 - 21
You old bastard. Let me know if you need help pushing your wheel chair.July 5, 1984 - 21.Grandparents story: My parents were out of town so the grandparents were staying with us. I had hockey game at like 6 am on a Saturday morning. My grandpa turned on the blinkers (thinking it was the headlights) then complained about how bad the headlights were as we drove to the rink. At least he got the blinkers on I guess.[/i]
Yes! I'm the youngest out of all you! Feb. 29th, 19806 1/4
I always wanted to know someone with a bday on feb. 29.now I sort of do. sweet.
Yep, we're a rare breed...unfortunately that means I can't go to Vegas until sometime in 2064...but hey, them's the breaks I guess...