how old are the fcp members???

Nov 15, 1969You do the math, I misplaced my bifocals and can't see the buttons on my calculator. I used to do this math in my head but senility has robbed me of that ability, and anytime numbers creep into my head I automatically count pot odds.
My grandparents have a calculator that's the size of a laptop. Each button is about 2 inches square. You should pick one up... :-)
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nov 15, 1969You do the math, I misplaced my bifocals and can't see the buttons on my calculator. I used to do this math in my head but senility has robbed me of that ability, and anytime numbers creep into my head I automatically count pot odds.
My grandparents have a calculator that's the size of a laptop. Each button is about 2 inches square. You should pick one up... :-)
you should see the phone my gf's 90 year old grandmother has.Each number button is the size of a playing card.....
you should see the phone my gf's 90 year old grandmother has.Each number button is the size of a playing card.....
HAHA, my grandparents still RENT their phone from the phone company. It's like .60 cents a month, but we've figured out that they've paid over $350 for the phone now.
I raise.My grandparents also get the large version of Reader's Digest. It's the size of ESPN magazine and every letter is like size 48 font. Have you ever seen that? It always cracks me up...
LMAO! I'd head to the store and buy one but my family took away my car. Apparently driving 35 on the interstate worried some of them, and now they won't let me drive.
I raise.My grandparents also get the large version of Reader's Digest. It's the size of ESPN magazine and every letter is like size 48 font. Have you ever seen that? It always cracks me up...
i have no grandparents.I win
LMAO! I'd head to the store and buy one but my family took away my car. Apparently driving 35 on the interstate worried some of them, and now they won't let me drive.
I heard they were mainly concerned because you drive for miles in the left lane with your blinker on...
let's put it this way i own 500 albums on vinyl
250 on cassette...including some awesome bootlegs...can't even play them anymore except in my carno 8 tracks tough
I heard they were mainly concerned because you drive for miles in the left lane with your blinker on...
But the right lane's full of grooves and potholes, which seriously diminishes the miles I can get from my tires. Besides, they wouldn't make 2 lanes if they didn't want us to use both lanes. I explained this to them but they're too young to understand.
i have no grandparents.Umm... no grandparents means no birthday cards with $5 bills inside. That's -EV. I think you lose... :-) I win
I fold. Thats pretty funny.

my grandfather used to have a digital clock the size of one outside of a bank my grandmother can;t hear well and they had to hook a lightbulb up that lit up when the phone rang