how old are the fcp members???

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8/7/5946I eat thru a straw.Playing for cash - 30+ years.
:shock:People LIVE that long???
i bet he knows jeff
They probably went to school together. Remember, they didn't have a lot of schools in the stone age.
8/7/5946I eat thru a straw.Playing for cash - 30+ years.
:shock:People LIVE that long???
only if you dislike Annie Duke. Custom do you play only full ring 5/10 on Empire?i cant believe I havent run into you at a table yet......
Custom do you play only full ring 5/10 on Empire?i cant believe I havent run into you at a table yet......
I do, but I haven't been on lately do to factors beyond my control. I should play Friday night and then resume a full schedule next week.

May 7, 1978 - 27 and approaching the Carlsberg years... Not to thread hijack, but anyone listen Edge and Dean Blundell show (toronto)- they're having a Cougar hunt... pretty funny stuff.

censored
You! You! You cracked my JJ with J-10 offsuit.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!j/k...I had taken a lot of chips from you earlier by chasing a gutshot without the proper odds, so I guess I had it coming.Wait no I didn't! That hand would have put me at 18k and cruising to the final table.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
was this thread inspired by this?
how old are u btw?I never know how old people are on this forum and it usually comes to me as a surprise when I find out.
I think so.may 6th 85 btw....20 yrs
May 6th 1979