how old are the fcp members???

just trying to learn more about my fellow FCP members. how old is everyone?if you aren't comfortable saying personal info. like that, then it's cooli'll start it off.I was born August 15th, 1985, which makes me 20 years old============edit: this thread was influenced by partysux asking smash about his age on another threadhappy prtysux??

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just trying to learn more about my fellow FCP members. how old is everyone?if you aren't comfortable saying personal info. like that, then it's cooli'll start it off.I was born August 15th, 1985, which makes me 20 years old
holy crap. August 15th, 1981. 24 years old
The funny thing is that I been playing poker ever since my 7th grade religion teacher taught me. I been playing for almost half my life.
If he was a religion teacher, and you were in 7th grade, the odds are 3:1 it was strip poker.
The funny thing is that I been playing poker ever since my 7th grade religion teacher taught me. I been playing for almost half my life.
If he was a religion teacher, and you were in 7th grade, the odds are 3:1 it was strip poker.
LMAO28 btw