pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

I think that it's entirely possible to gain an edge by "cheating" at online poker.All software can have flaws.EDIT: And by "can have flaws", I meant to say "do have flaws".

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I have to come out of the woodwork and speak my mind on this.first of all, let me say, obviously, I dont know the op at all so anything I say I dont mean to sound rude to him.couple of things though......1. the lee jones post-------no shot this was lee jones. do you think the manager of pokerstars would embaress himself and challenge people to call cards for money?come on, someone know that a man with that position would not go about this like that.2. pokerpal post------ very simply, no chance this was a rep from pokerpal.3. time discrepencies----- 2 hours to 20 minutes4. it was working, but now since I have an audience, it has stopped!!!!!everyone has told lies, i have carried out lies for a lot longer than 23 pages of writing. to say the op would not defend it this long is crazy. I have carried lies for years. tell me you have not, somewhere along the line.all the pieces to this puzzle add up that its a lie. thats just my opinion. again, to the op, I dont care either way, so dont take this to heart.I just think your lying. but who cares.later
you didnt need to come out of the woodwork to tell us you were stupid. we already knew that. And that was most definitely lee jones. you know very little about anything.

Just a thought...So what if he saw that an ace was on the flop. It's not like he saw it, and then bet, saw the results of the hand, and won. He thinks he saw an ace before anyone else. So what?Show us the hand that you had pocket A A with. Remember? That one that you folded preflop because you knew the community cards were junk and that you would lose. Come on. You said you cheated at poker, and there isn't much proof of that. Even if lag is taken into as a factor, this kid isn't saying he saw every card at the table and made money because of it. He is essentially saying he saw the flop before everyone else. I have a pretty quick connection via DSL. I bet I see the flop a half second earlier than someone at my table with an old 56K modem. Does that give me an unfair advantage? No. Do I see the cards before he does? You bet. Is it possible that gives me an edge with which to take all of his money? No way.As to your claims that the entire hand is known before the flop, they are completely ludicrous. Not only do mature players on this forum deny those claims, but senior managers at both companies involved have explained precisely why your claims are false. You sit there and discredit people flaming you by telling them to read your post. You should go and carefully read the replies by the parties directly involved, and seriously think about what you are saying, or reporting, or trying to expose, or whatever you are trying to do.I don't know you at all, but you have nothing to back up your claims. Your advice to watch out online is sound, but your reasoning is suspect. What I suspect is that you think you were really onto something, but have since been proved wrong. I know it's hard to admit mistakes, but it's time to face the music that your big discovery isn't really everything you thought it was.J in Colo.

As to your claims that the entire hand is known before the flop, they are completely ludicrous. Not only do mature players on this forum deny those claims, but senior managers at both companies involved have explained precisely why your claims are false. J in Colo.
Tritz seems to have a slight problem with conveying his message. I believe what he has said on this particular issue, is that pokerstars said that the entire hand is determined preflop as opposed to reshuffling prior to each street. I could be wrong though, maybe you're just speaking about his claims to have seen the flop pre-betting?Anyone who believes Tritz has been lying obviously lacks the ability to read people. I'm not sure what the hell happened to Tritz that night, alien abduction, he ate moldy bread or his meds ran out, but one thing is painfully obvious and that is Tritz believes what he saw.One thing I think you should clarify tritz, is why you said it was only doing it for 20 minutes, yet the time that lapsed through your incident was closer to 2 hours. This could explain the alien abduction theory though.

I don't think this kind of thing is all that unlikely at all. I actually stopped playing in bigger stakes online games (25-50 is big for me) after i saw it happen a few times, although my experience was different. I won't play any higher than 2-4 online anymore. The way i figure it, anyone that can actually hack in or is at least lucky enough to see the glitches fairly often would certainly play higher than 2-4. If it were me i would be playing as high as i could. I don't think tritz is lying about this either. A bunch of people said he was trying to sell his software to people, but he never really said that everyone should try it or anything near that. I think it's pretty sad that software like that even exists, but i still believe that tritz is truly scared away from online poker. I don't blame him.

Anyone who believes Tritz has been lying obviously lacks the ability to read people. I'm not sure what the hell happened to Tritz that night, alien abduction, he ate moldy bread or his meds ran out, but one thing is painfully obvious and that is Tritz believes what he saw.
I might have been inclined to agree with this had I not seen him "calling cards".It was obvious he was lying.As to why he's keeping up with it like this?I'm not sure, but there can be any number of reasons.Did you not notice that he didn't email pokerstars until after someone else did?After that, and they come here and see what he's done, he's pretty much screwed.He admits he was lying now and he could face all kind of trouble with Pstars after a public defamation like this.
I really hope when this comes out as a joke, royal tour is part of it. I used to think his posts were fairly sensible till this thread
His age has definately shown if nothing else. Damn shame he picked the wrong horse to back. I fear the damage to his credibility will be irreversible.
I love Royal, and think he's hilarious. And I have a feeling that he (like myself) found the bolded portion of this post to be absolutely hysterical.
Anyone who believes Tritz has been lying obviously lacks the ability to read people. I'm not sure what the hell happened to Tritz that night, alien abduction, he ate moldy bread or his meds ran out, but one thing is painfully obvious and that is Tritz believes what he saw.
I might have been inclined to agree with this had I not seen him "calling cards".It was obvious he was lying.As to why he's keeping up with it like this?I'm not sure, but there can be any number of reasons.Did you not notice that he didn't email pokerstars until after someone else did?After that, and they come here and see what he's done, he's pretty much screwed.He admits he was lying now and he could face all kind of trouble with Pstars after a public defamation like this.
OK, I hear ya spade, but what would be his motive for coming onto this site one night, after six months of benign posts and begin an elaborate ruse, fraught with screenshots and explanations and defend it for days, knowing he is now at best considered the new village idiot?screams sincerity to me, but to each his own.
Tritz, let me help you here.Not delt. It's dealt.Not rediculous. It's ridiculous.People will take you more seriously if your spelling is correct.Go ahead and flame me. Just run it through a spell check first.
Boo. Grammar flames suck. But thanks for letting everyone know that LA is sunny.
OK, I hear ya spade, but what would be his motive for coming onto this site one night, after six months of benign posts and begin an elaborate ruse, fraught with screenshots and explanations and defend it for days, knowing he is now at best considered the new village idiot?screams sincerity to me, but to each his own.
Believe me, I know, it's weird.The only reason I went to find him on stars was because he's a vet, and I was at his table in one of the FCP things I think, and didn't seem the type to just make some lame claim...some n00b I'd have just flamed in some disgusting, or witty, or digusting and witty way.After being there, combined with all of the other incongruencies, my bullshiz meter is off the charts here.
"JistTheFist"as for loismustdie.... That is BS... you haven't been lurking here since the beginning.... I'm sure you don't even know when the beginning of the forums was. I'm also sure thta you're a liar. Cuz if you had been lurking here since the beginning you'd know who I was.... (To Steal a line from both Ron Burgandy and Royal Tour).... I'm kind of a big deal. you'd have known me if you had been lurking.....
I was just cruising this annoying thread and had to pop in here. I have been here since the beginning, my join date predates yours....and I have absolutely no freaking clue who you are and I don't recall ever reading anything you wrote. Not that any of that means anything....but I just felt like pointing what a fool you are for claiming some great superiority over another poster.
It's called a joke dude! I stole a line from Ron Freakin Burgandy. How can you take anyone who stole a line from Ron Burgandy serious...... It is my fault thought....... I forgot the SW at the end of my last post....I guess I just had more faith in people as a whole that they wouldn't actually be stupid enough to take that seriously.
Yeah he went on to say that he would show people it's real by calling the turn and river cards yet origionally it was said to only work on calling one or two cards on the flop only. I just thought that was kinda sketchy.
Believe me, I know, it's weird.The only reason I went to find him on stars was because he's a vet, and I was at his table in one of the FCP things I think, and didn't seem the type to just make some lame claim...some n00b I'd have just flamed in some disgusting, or witty, or digusting and witty way.After being there, combined with all of the other incongruencies, my bullshiz meter is off the charts here.
the psychology of all of this is what's intriguing to me now. If tritz did create all this, manufacturing false screenshots and defending himself for days, I wonder what sparked him to do such a thing?1. a bet with one or more of his friends2. alien abduction3. drug induced psychosis4. tritz is actually vacationing in the bahamas and his younger brother is using his FCP account5. he hasn't been getting the attention he needs lately6. he went completely broke playing online poker and decided to go with this and hopefully all the peeps on FCP who love and respect him will not think he sucks at poker7. he's a pathelogical liar, but is stricken with a rare form that lies dormant for 9 months at a timeHelp me out here...
actually I emailed pokerstars about the same time i made this post, However, I did not post that I made the email until after someone else did.
Tritz, let me help you here.Not delt. It's dealt.Not rediculous. It's ridiculous.People will take you more seriously if your spelling is correct.Go ahead and flame me. Just run it through a spell check first.
I apologize for my less than perfect spelling. I didn't realize that was the most important issue we are dealing with.
the psychology of all of this is what's intriguing to me now. If tritz did create all this, manufacturing false screenshots and defending himself for days, I wonder what sparked him to do such a thing?
No.
1. a bet with one or more of his friends
No, how could you expect me to have friends after making a claim like this.
2. alien abduction
Never going to happen, I too, have a tin foil hat.
3. drug induced psychosis
I get drug tested by the FAA
4. tritz is actually vacationing in the bahamas and his younger brother is using his FCP account
Only one older brother, who currently lives in Seattle and does not know what Poker is.
5. he hasn't been getting the attention he needs lately
Not gonna' touch that with a 10 foot pole.
6. he went completely broke playing online poker and decided to go with this and hopefully all the peeps on FCP who love and respect him will not think he sucks at poker
I always have been the first to admit I have gone broke and I suck. There have been numerous threads that I state I suck and have gone broke.
7. he's a pathelogical liar, but is stricken with a rare form that lies dormant for 9 months at a time
That is just Reedickulus.
Help me out here...
Not sure what else I can do?
why did you change the title of this topic?
This is the direction I wanted the thread to take the entire time.. the point of this is not that I could call community cards, it's that pokerstars programming kind of sucks balls.
What I suspect is that you think you were really onto something, but have since been proved wrong. I know it's hard to admit mistakes, but it's time to face the music that your big discovery isn't really everything you thought it was.J in Colo.
I have discovered all I need to know never to play pokerstars again, having the software create and complete the hand before the hole cards are dealt, leave open the doorway for exactly what happened to me. It's your hard earned money you are risking to play cards with online, it would be a shame of someone who is a little smarter than you with a computer was able to take that money with no poker skills at all, wouldn't it?
actually I emailed pokerstars about the same time i made this post, However, I did not post that I made the email until after someone else did.
Stop.You emailed them at the same time you made the thread, but they responded to the one guy, and aseem TWICE, hours before they responded to yours?Bullshit.
I always have been the first to admit I have gone broke and I suck. There have been numerous threads that I state I suck and have gone broke.
You claimed online poker was your income.It's utterly clear now you're talking out of your ass.
I apologize for my less than perfect spelling. I didn't realize that was the most important issue we are dealing with.
Actually, it is.The issue is your credibility. Whether it truly is a factor in your case or not, spelling is used as an indicator of intelligence. When you make obvious mispellings in a post, especially the title, you will get less respect for the points you make in that post. People who can write well get more respect for their writing.If you don't know how to spell words that you must read everyday, then you appear to not be very observant. It hurts your argument.FWIW, I don't know what to believe in this whole story. The poker pal representative explanation seems to hold water except for the J9 screenshot. I don't want to believe you're lying, because I don't see what you would gain from it. However, there has been no explanation of how this could occur. Color me torn.