pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

Umm. i dont know what this is?.  what do u mean by this response?. I hope you know i'm a pretty big deal.
Hahahahaa wow he says he's a pretty big deal at a forum. Does this guy have a life?
Go watch Anchorman You stupid tard.seriously..
  • Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

conclusion, the "phantom" flop wasnt put there by pokerpal, it was an underhanded 3rd party.
No, you're just plain wrong. I wrote this earlier when the topic was first brought up.the font is MS Sans Serif. If you go into photoshop and use the text tool to type out 9sJcAs (or w/e the hand was) without spaces, you will see that the text is actually exactly like this. It is 100% consistent with the other text. Dead issue. There is NO EVIDENCE that these pictures have been edited.
Ya. lifeless is correct.The J, and the A and 9 you cannot compare them, they have different width spacing (different amount of pixels).

BTW - if you guys are amazed this thread is 21 pages long just wait a few days...Spademan was there. The timing inconsistencies are very strange. I'm not saying Tritz is lying but I would say he certainly exaggerated some 'facts'.

Spademan wrote:  Great hoax.  Seriously, takinging it this far is brilliant.  Either that or you're an idiot.  I was there.  After more than an hour after he first made the claim, he said it was still working. When I got there I saw him "call" a card, after the flop had come down, with my animation off.  It was the last of the cards he claimed he got before it "mysteriously stopped working".  Strangely enough, it wasn't just after the flop, but he also didn't have enough time to add the suit, which, he claimed the program was showing him, along with the card.  And even the one's he claimed he called before he thinks I got there were after the cards came down (with animation off), and, again, conviently without suit.  Odd.  All in all, it was about 2 hours he claimed it was working, then, suddenly, it was 20 minutes.Odd.  He claims it's part of his living, then says "noone said I was a winning player".  Odd.  During this discovery, as he's amazingly getting the cards before the flop, notice, in the chat box he's responding to a guy saying that he's hungry for ribeye, he's chatting with this guy saying "word".  So, he's seeing evidence of a huge poker flaw, which would have huge impact on the world of online poker, coming and posting about this huge discovery, and all the while calmly chatting "word", short for "word up" to a guy who wants some ribeye.  Odd.  It was a good hoax bro',  now is the time to reveal it.
Smash. The world is Flat.we know.,
I'm curious, Royal. Everything I read from you on this forum was usually quite clever and, moreover, you have a great taste in women. Apart from the blind faith you have in the original poster, what makes you think his story is legit ? It was quite fishy from the start (a clever, but classic, rigged post). The strong clues to the contrary, including discrepancies in his own affirmations, have appeared all along this thread. Witnesses (spademan included, who is not a newbie) have seen him predicting the cards afterhand. For someone who wants to warn the community, He only wrote to pokerstars after I did it myself (has shown by his writing in his mail). All parties involved have explained that it could not happen and why, including the poker-pal software developpers who, in spite of the publicity such a glitch might give them, explained that their software couldn't do such a thing (when they would have sold more units by shutting up). They said Tritz might have been abused by a lag and thought betting was going on when, in fact, it didn't. That's actually his best chance to save face now. Several graphists have also explained that the screenshots seem fishy. yet, you put aside all this clues, and continue to believe all this story is legit. Only because Tritz is a relatively veteran poster (on a few months old board)It doesn't seem to me that Smasharoo is the one with blind faith in the flatness of the Earth.When you miss your car keys, do you suppose you misplaced them somewhere, or that aliens have abducted them ? Right now, you lean towards the second option.

As far as the supposed PokerPal post.....Tritz sent an email to PokerPal... they had an autoresponse saying they're out of town and won't get to emails right away. Yet 10 minutes later they come here and make a post? Highly doubtful... It's really not hard to deduce that folks.

As far as the supposed PokerPal post.....Tritz sent an email to PokerPal... they had an autoresponse saying they're out of town and won't get to emails right away.  Yet 10 minutes later they come here and make a post?  Highly doubtful... It's really not hard to deduce that folks.
That can be easily checked. Same for Lee Jones. Some things in this story can be easily checked. Others...But I'll stop writing in this thread. I'm a newbie here and I'm afraid i'm gonna alienate some regulars, something I really don't want. Plus, this is now nothing more than a question of faith.
Smash. The world is Flat.we know.,
I'm curious, Royal. Everything I read from you on this forum was usually quite clever and, moreover, you have a great taste in women. Apart from the blind faith you have in the original poster, what makes you think his story is legit ? It was quite fishy from the start (a clever, but classic, rigged post). The strong clues to the contrary, including discrepancies in his own affirmations, have appeared all along this thread. Witnesses (spademan included, who is not a newbie) have seen him predicting the cards afterhand. For someone who wants to warn the community, He only wrote to pokerstars after I did it myself (has shown by his writing in his mail). All parties involved have explained that it could not happen and why, including the poker-pal software developpers who, in spite of the publicity such a glitch might give them, explained that their software couldn't do such a thing (when they would have sold more units by shutting up). They said Tritz might have been abused by a lag and thought betting was going on when, in fact, it didn't. That's actually his best chance to save face now. Several graphists have also explained that the screenshots seem fishy. yet, you put aside all this clues, and continue to believe all this story is legit. Only because Tritz is a relatively veteran poster (on a few months old board)It doesn't seem to me that Smasharoo is the one with blind faith in the flatness of the Earth.When you miss your car keys, do you suppose you misplaced them somewhere, or that aliens have abducted them ? Right now, you lean towards the second option.
Thank you for the kind words.I do have my doubts. But unlike some who say "Guilty, until proven innocent". I say innocent until proven Guilty.That is why i believe Tritz until other wise. Its easy to jump to a simple conclusion and say he made this up, but why would he follow this thread so closely to reply to everyones comments?I myself have seen some fishy things occure while playing online. But i've never doubted the security.The fact of the matter is, Kimble (german world renowned hacker) has hacked into many many top security places,NOW!.. listen carefully, i'm not suggesting that there was a hacking issue, merely the fact that computers, software, and internet can have glitches, which does make it possible for Stars to have sent the info to the computers early, and perhaps Tritz was the only player using PokerPal at the time, and Pokerpal picked up the sent info.Sorta like when you pick up on police radios from scanners, (strecthed example). Not saying poker pal is hightech software, but there is a chance it picked up early info that was sent. If i'm completely wrong, i will stop posting. If any of you can prove that information was not sent by mistake.Also, if Tritz really did doctor these photo's, wouldnt he have doctored them to a higher degree?..
I really hope when this comes out as a joke, royal tour is part of it. I used to think his posts were fairly sensible till this thread
If my opinions in this thread have changed your views on me, than i'm sorry. I do not believe right or wrong. I'm simply giving the benefit of the doubt to the OP.The only thing i CANNOT stand, is the constant flames and harrassment from people who feel he has lied.If you think he has lied, gather the facts and present your case. There is no need to bash him, or the people who give him the benefit of the doubt.Tritz has stuck by his views for 21 pages. If hes a unstable wacko, then we were had. Until that information is present, i will keep an open mind and not shut this to the simple fact that he lied.
Hahahahaa wow he says he's a pretty big deal at a forum. Does this guy have a life?
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU COCKSUCKER :evil:
thanks Krup.some people cant see any humour in posts.
Thats what a wingman does. :club:

I'm a tool. Not only did I miss out on this thread until today, but I actually read through all 22 damn pages of it.No flaming here. No weak insults to anyone. I think this thread proves a lot though. If you don't know what it proves, you're not thinking hard enough. By the way, when did so many new people join the forum and then think they have the right to insult people with more posts/brains/reasoning than they do? Even I waited until I had 200 posts to insult someone.Anyways, continue on. I know my tinfoil hat is safe and secure upon my head.

If you think he has lied, gather the facts and present your caseHi.IMpossible to prove a negative.Jesus Christ, son of God was just here making a ham sandwich.I get the benefit of the doubt, right? Regardless of unlikly it is?Right?

If you think he has lied, gather the facts and present your caseHi.IMpossible to prove a negative.Jesus Christ, son of God was just here making a ham sandwich.I get the benefit of the doubt, right? Regardless of unlikly it is?Right?
It would be more convincing if you said the easter bunny was there
Hi.Impossible to prove he's a liar.Hi again. Read the Stars response, they didnt even reply to the comment about the software, just stated such software is not compatible with Stars. which is falseHi one more time just for good measure
JistTheFist,How does somebody's join date have anything at all to do with there opinion or view on a topic? For all you know, i could of been viewing these forums without registering, Lots of people do that. You sir, are a moron.
Well let's see. your join date doesn't really affectyour opinion or the possibility that you're wrong or right. BUT! it does affect your credibility. that's what Tritz has going for him. that and the fact that every single arguement you've come up with has been easily explained to coincide with Tritz's story.....oh and also, I like how you said "For all you know, I COULD have been viewing these forums without registering, lots of other people do that"which means that you hadn't been lurking for long at all and that you just joined less than a month ago.... thanks for proving my point. I guess that in fact, you sir, are the moron.as for loismustdie.... That is BS... you haven't been lurking here since the beginning.... I'm sure you don't even know when the beginning of the forums was. I'm also sure thta you're a liar. Cuz if you had been lurking here since the beginning you'd know who I was.... (To Steal a line from both Ron Burgandy and Royal Tour).... I'm kind of a big deal. you'd have known me if you had been lurking.....and yes I'm sure you haven't been all you can be yet on the forum... and I'm sure you'll never be all you can be.... because once the school yera starts up you're going to realize that no one on this forum likes you and you're gonna stop posting your worthless posts of "Heh..... YEah! Heh! Smash got on and insulted the guy! Yeah!" or"Good for you, you're bending over like a good little boy. I would venture to say you will be doing alot of that."and you say your biggest accomplishment was starting a thread about a tourney you won?Dude, who gives a ****? no one cares about you winning a tournament....you see for some of the people on this forum (I'm talking about myself here just in case you don't understand)winning a tourney happens every couple days. so it's really nothing to go write home about....... or write to a bunch of strangers about on a website.go home, and please never post here again..... you bring nothing condusive to this site whatsoever.