pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

Royal what's your take on what Spademan posted and I reposted on page 21? Tritz hasn't really explained the time difference issues brought up in that post. It's also kinda strange to me how many people believe Pokerpal might have somehow gotten the flop info early but are pretty sure the Lee Jones and pokerpal posts are fake.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JistTheFist,How does somebody's join date have anything at all to do with there opinion or view on a topic? For all you know, i could of been viewing these forums without registering, Lots of people do that. You sir, are a moron.
Well let's see. your join date doesn't really affectyour opinion or the possibility that you're wrong or right. BUT! it does affect your credibility. that's what Tritz has going for him. that and the fact that every single arguement you've come up with has been easily explained to coincide with Tritz's story.....oh and also, I like how you said "For all you know, I COULD have been viewing these forums without registering, lots of other people do that"which means that you hadn't been lurking for long at all and that you just joined less than a month ago.... thanks for proving my point. I guess that in fact, you sir, are the moron.as for loismustdie.... That is BS... you haven't been lurking here since the beginning.... I'm sure you don't even know when the beginning of the forums was. I'm also sure thta you're a liar. Cuz if you had been lurking here since the beginning you'd know who I was.... (To Steal a line from both Ron Burgandy and Royal Tour).... I'm kind of a big deal. you'd have known me if you had been lurking.....and yes I'm sure you haven't been all you can be yet on the forum... and I'm sure you'll never be all you can be.... because once the school yera starts up you're going to realize that no one on this forum likes you and you're gonna stop posting your worthless posts of "Heh..... YEah! Heh! Smash got on and insulted the guy! Yeah!" or"Good for you, you're bending over like a good little boy. I would venture to say you will be doing alot of that."and you say your biggest accomplishment was starting a thread about a tourney you won?Dude, who gives a censored? no one cares about you winning a tournament....you see for some of the people on this forum (I'm talking about myself here just in case you don't understand)winning a tourney happens every couple days. so it's really nothing to go write home about....... or write to a bunch of strangers about on a website.go home, and please never post here again..... you bring nothing condusive to this site whatsoever.
Id just like to say that you are the epitomy of a dork internet messageboard regular who think they're cool because they have a lot of posts on here, know a few people, and have been coming here awhile....Do you realize how stupid and lame you sound? It's pretty bad....El Oh ElJust because someone is new doesnt make them have no credibility, nor does it make them succeptable to another person talking smack to them because they are a 'newbie'....Twat
JistTheFist,How does somebody's join date have anything at all to do with there opinion or view on a topic? For all you know, i could of been viewing these forums without registering, Lots of people do that. You sir, are a moron.
Well let's see. your join date doesn't really affectyour opinion or the possibility that you're wrong or right. BUT! it does affect your credibility. that's what Tritz has going for him. that and the fact that every single arguement you've come up with has been easily explained to coincide with Tritz's story.....oh and also, I like how you said "For all you know, I COULD have been viewing these forums without registering, lots of other people do that"which means that you hadn't been lurking for long at all and that you just joined less than a month ago.... thanks for proving my point. I guess that in fact, you sir, are the moron.
Yes, because it's my goal in life to establish credibility with a bunch of people i don't know on an internet forum. Maybe that's your goal because you spend all your time on your pc, but some of us have better things to do. I don't log onto this forum and try to massage everybody's ego who has over 500 posts and has been here for 6 months. This is why i'll be working in an office soon, and you'll be getting my coffee.Secondly, Every single arguement has been easily explained? What about the fact that I WAS THERE that night watching him call cards AFTER they hit the flop (not before). This is when he said the software was working, then it mysteriously stopped. Spademan (someone with your definition of credibility on the forum) saw the same thing and posted it. Your wrong again.I could go on and on and make you look like a pathetic internet forum geek, but you do that on your own. From your Power Rangers Avatar, to your attempt to establish credibility on the internet... You sir, are a nerd.
Well let's see. your join date doesn't really affectyour opinion or the possibility that you're wrong or right. BUT! it does affect your credibility. that's what Tritz has going for him. that and the fact that every single arguement you've come up with has been easily explained to coincide with Tritz's story.....oh and also, I like how you said "For all you know, I COULD have been viewing these forums without registering, lots of other people do that"which means that you hadn't been lurking for long at all and that you just joined less than a month ago.... thanks for proving my point. I guess that in fact, you sir, are the moron.as for loismustdie.... That is BS... you haven't been lurking here since the beginning.... I'm sure you don't even know when the beginning of the forums was. I'm also sure thta you're a liar. Cuz if you had been lurking here since the beginning you'd know who I was.... (To Steal a line from both Ron Burgandy and Royal Tour).... I'm kind of a big deal. you'd have known me if you had been lurking.....and yes I'm sure you haven't been all you can be yet on the forum... and I'm sure you'll never be all you can be.... because once the school yera starts up you're going to realize that no one on this forum likes you and you're gonna stop posting your worthless posts of "Heh..... YEah! Heh! Smash got on and insulted the guy! Yeah!" or"Good for you, you're bending over like a good little boy. I would venture to say you will be doing alot of that."and you say your biggest accomplishment was starting a thread about a tourney you won?Dude, who gives a censored? no one cares about you winning a tournament....you see for some of the people on this forum (I'm talking about myself here just in case you don't understand)winning a tourney happens every couple days. so it's really nothing to go write home about....... or write to a bunch of strangers about on a website.go home, and please never post here again..... you bring nothing condusive to this site whatsoever.
Id just like to say that you are the epitomy of a dork internet messageboard regular who think they're cool because they have a lot of posts on here, know a few people, and have been coming here awhile....Do you realize how stupid and lame you sound? It's pretty bad....El Oh ElJust because someone is new doesnt make them have no credibility, nor does it make them succeptable to another person talking smack to them because they are a 'newbie'....Twat
Hahah, we was typing this at the same time. I'm glad others can see how much of an internet geek he is. JiStThEfiSt, uR sO uBeRRR 1337 wiTh uR pOsT CoUnT!!1!!1
and you say your biggest accomplishment was starting a thread about a tourney you won?Dude, who gives a censored? no one cares about you winning a tournament....you see for some of the people on this forum (I'm talking about myself here just in case you don't understand)winning a tourney happens every couple days. so it's really nothing to go write home about....... or write to a bunch of strangers about on a website.go home, and please never post here again..... you bring nothing condusive to this site whatsoever.
Bwahahah...."I wIn a tOurNeY eVerYY fEwW daYzZZ!"riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt
Umm. i dont know what this is?. what do u mean by this response?. I hope you know i'm a pretty big deal.
Hahahahaa wow he says he's a pretty big deal at a forum. Does this guy have a life?
Go watch Anchorman You stupid tard.seriously..
Nice try. We all know you were pathetically serious and now you went through your movie search to back up what you said. Nice try loser
Exactly. It's especially funny since the board is not even a year old! What if someone who was posting since the beginning said they made $2 million in a month one tabling .50/1 for 10 hours a week and another poster who came in for a day pointed out all the holes in his story? I read the thread right after he posted and kept quiet until he posted a second screenshot that contradicted his earlier statement and also showed inconsistency in the program such as not removing the specified cards from that box on the right hand side that tracks the cards remaining. Then the whole it lasted for 20 minutes thing. His story has too many holes and so far seems to be unreplicable. The length of time he spent defending himself or the length of time he's been a member do absolutely nothing to persuade a logical person to actually give him the benefit of the doubt especially since he's a random stranger. P.S. O.J. Simpson is still searching for the real killers.
Exactly. It's especially funny since the board is not even a year old! What if someone who was posting since the beginning said they made $2 million in a month one tabling .50/1 for 10 hours a week and another poster who came in for a day pointed out all the holes in his story? I read the thread right after he posted and kept quiet until he posted a second screenshot that contradicted his earlier statement and also showed inconsistency in the program such as not removing the specified cards from that box on the right hand side that tracks the cards remaining. Then the whole it lasted for 20 minutes thing. His story has too many holes and so far seems to be unreplicable. The length of time he spent defending himself or the length of time he's been a member do absolutely nothing to persuade a logical person to actually give him the benefit of the doubt especially since he's a random stranger. P.S. O.J. Simpson is still searching for the real killers.
I disagree with what you and a few others are saying. Even though I must admit there seem to be some inconsistencies in Tritz's story, such as the 20 minutes, I still believe that he believes what he has posted here. His sincerity is blantantly obvious. The reason his length on this forum is relevant is the fact that his behavior here for the last 9 months is completely inconsistant with that of a person who could and would create such a hoax.If you've been paying attention to this thread or have read any of his other posts, you would see that he really doesn't have the sense of humor required to perpetuate a hoax this long.So, I for one, believe that Tritz believes that he was able to see at least partially the flop before his preflop betting. I certainly don't have an explanation for this, I just believe he is sincere, based on 9 months of reading his posts and playing poker with him. I know he doesn't just play for play money, as I've played in cash buy-in games with him.So, does post count matter? No Does post content for 9 months matter in this case? For me it establishes a pattern of behavior that should be taken into account when trying to piece this crazy shit together.

I disagree with what you and a few others are saying. Even though I must admit there seem to be some inconsistencies in Tritz's story, such as the 20 minutes, I still believe that he believes what he has posted here. His sincerity is blantantly obvious. The reason his length on this forum is relevant is the fact that his behavior here for the last 9 months is completely inconsistant with that of a person who could and would create such a hoax. If you've been paying attention to this thread or have read any of his other posts, you would see that he really doesn't have the sense of humor required to perpetuate a hoax this long. So, I for one, believe that Tritz believes that he was able to see at least partially the flop before his preflop betting. I certainly don't have an explanation for this, I just believe he is sincere, based on 9 months of reading his posts and playing poker with him. I know he doesn't just play for play money, as I've played in cash buy-in games with him. So, does post count matter? No Does post content for 9 months matter in this case? For me it establishes a pattern of behavior that should be taken into account when trying to piece this crazy shit together.An intelligent post without trying to give the perception he's a forum god.JistTheFist, You should attempt this. But then i guess without your "Forum Status" you'd have no sense of pride or existance... So carry on.

Royal what's your take on what Spademan posted and I reposted on page 21? Tritz hasn't really explained the time difference issues brought up in that post. It's also kinda strange to me how many people believe Pokerpal might have somehow gotten the flop info early but are pretty sure the Lee Jones and pokerpal posts are fake.
Spademan wrote:I honestly don't know if I saw him call any wrong. Now, he claimed that tritz called cards after they were dealt, Not sure what to believe since Tritz said that spademan wasnt there for the first 20 mins, before his computer shut down and rebooted.I respect all the posts on this thread that have questioned Tritz or supported Tritz. I'm not trying to say You are wrong to question this. I too question it, but when I have to drop to the level of flaming posters such as Bascomeb, I hope u understand its just out of sheer frustration over their ignorance.Also. Whatever, My opinions with Lee Jones and the poker pal posts are simple. Would lee jones take the time to post an avatar of himself before addressing the issue? And if it was Mr. Jones, I find it very odd that he would finish his post with a gamble bet to anyone who can guess the cards.Instead of a defense statement. Mr Jones should have been more inclined to research PokerPal and what it does. A educated response on the abilities the software has would have been much more appropriate, wouldnt u think?From what i gathered from the Stars representatives response is this : they arent exactly sure what PokerPal is, and they addressed it as a hacking software, and said it is impossible for it to be compatible with Stars.Which we all know is false.This alone leads me to believe that THEY really have no idea if info was sent on a need to know basis, or a need to know minus 2 seconds basis.I do however have a question to ask Tritz, or anyone with PokerPal knowledge.When the community flop is being dealt, does the line that states "[As][8h][2c]" show it one card at a time as they are dealt out, or is the entire flop is written out right away?

loli guess it was ironic. i wasn't really saying that people have no credibility because of how many times they have posted.in certain situations, people who have posted more have more experience, but that never ALWAYS true. i have lots of poker experience and just happened to stumble across daniel's site this summer. on this issue, though... who cares? what is obvious is that tritz might or might not have stumbled across a mistake. there is nothing here, on the other hand, showing what caused the mistake (if there was one). there is nothing here that can be used to exploit pokerstars. no proof of anything. just a ... coincidence.is it possible to crack pokerstars? yes it is. is it possible to crack the fbi's computer network. yes it is. are either two of the above likely? no, they are not. we have stumbled across a mishap that isn't consistent and only seems to work for one person. and that is pretty much the end of it.and tritz, you are hard-core for going through all of this. :twisted: rock on man!

i have read through some of the thread...whew, so if this is old news i'm sorry. i have played on PS and had the full 5 cards show while the turn and river bets were not yet made??????? it was really weird and only happened once, and it was a play money table.i don't want to think too hard about it or it will ruin my fun of playing online.

I am a Forum God! Yay! I am so happy for myself.Dude, I could care less how respected I was on this forum... I really don't feel the need to be respected by anyone here, the point I was trying to make was already said again in a nice and polite manner, which was this.Post count doesn't mean anything, Neither does your time spent here, what matters more is the quality of your posts and how long I've known the name. Since Tritz has been around for a long time, and his posts are always beneficial to the Forum, I like him, I trust him, I believe him.....Could I have said this in a nicer way? yes.Did I want it to be in a more abrasive and piss-off manner? yes.that's why you don't like me. and you never will. and I couldn't give a **** about it.yes, obviously I think I'm such a cool and elite person.... and my life completely revolves around internet forums.... THAT must be why I haven't posted on here in months. it all makes sense.

I am a Forum God! Yay! I am so happy for myself.Dude, I could care less how respected I was on this forum... I really don't feel the need to be respected by anyone here, the point I was trying to make was already said again in a nice and polite manner, which was this.Post count doesn't mean anything, Neither does your time spent here, what matters more is the quality of your posts and how long I've known the name. Since Tritz has been around for a long time, and his posts are always beneficial to the Forum, I like him, I trust him, I believe him.....Could I have said this in a nicer way? yes.Did I want it to be in a more abrasive and censored-off manner? yes.that's why you don't like me. and you never will. and I couldn't give a censored about it.yes, obviously I think I'm such a cool and elite person.... and my life completely revolves around internet forums.... THAT must be why I haven't posted on here in months. it all makes sense.
stfu.jpg
Spademan wrote:I honestly don't know if I saw him call any wrong. Now, he claimed that tritz called cards after they were dealt, Not sure what to believe since Tritz said that spademan wasnt there for the first 20 mins, before his computer shut down and rebooted.
I may often be a jackass, but I'm a straightforward jackass. =PHim calling the card right after the flop came down, without aminamtion, is not a claim, it is stone cold fact.I didn't see him claim I wasn't there, but if he did, it's just another nail in the coffin.The table was full, I was watching as he called. Before his called cards were even out of the text scroll, I was sitting at the table. So he knows I was there.I did the exact same thing he did the very first or second hand after I sat.I turned off animation, and "called" a 3, without suit, BEFORE the people with animation on saw the cards flopped.People laughed, thinking that I had guessed right.I hadn't guessed right though. I saw the flop JUST before those with animation on saw it. I had nowhere near enough time to call card AND suit though, just like he didn't.It's really, really odd, that I "called" a card, JUST as long before other people saw the flop, in the EXACT same way he was with his "program", WITHOUT suit.It was so obvious.So I laughed and started nutbarring, finding myself somehow sucked into a play money game.The fact of the matter is, his "card calling" actually made it a more glaring Jopke.

Wow. I just read 23 pages of this in like an hour. I personally think that this was the rarest occurance in OL Poker, and that someone from FCP just happened to be the victim of such rare occurances. I am going to have to say i agree with Royal Tour, and say that this makes you wonder about what could happen if someone would try to hack the system, the possibilities are out there. Notice how PokerStars never replied to his email about the Possibility of it being a Glitch. Tritz(sp?), i believe you if that means anything. But i believe this was an extremely rare occurance where PokerStars had a glitch, and i do not think you should stop playing online poker or lose any sleep because of this.YoungIn.

Honestly people everything has been said that will be said... everything thats been said has also been repeated consistently. Nothing new is going to come out of this thread just a bunch of people expressing their opinion which no one else really cares about. Please just let this thread die and just take one thing with you... That there is a possibility this happened, nothing more, nothing less just let it go and get on with your worthless lives.