pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, CHECK OUT MY TOURNEY WINS POSTS, B ITCH. Over 2 grand in the last nine days- wtf have you done?I made 2800 last night.In three hands.9 days? That's a long time.
LOL- not at your level yet- you know, playing within my bankroll and all that. Soon, though. What is it again, 5-10? On Party Poker? That's Party Poker, 5-10 limit. Got it. Soon enough- but definitely not as fast as I would like. :-) :club:
Btw, CHECK OUT MY TOURNEY WINS POSTS, B ITCH. Over 2 grand in the last nine days- wtf have you done?I made 2800 last night.In three hands.9 days? That's a long time.
LOL- not at your level yet- you know, playing within my bankroll and all that. Soon, though. What is it again, 5-10? On Party Poker? That's Party Poker, 5-10 limit. Got it. Soon enough- but definitely not as fast as I would like. :-) :club:
pfff// bankrole?i sit at the 300-600 tables on UB with 6k.
pfff// bankrole?i sit at the 300-600 tables on UB with 6k.
If Matusows there i'm doing the same thing. Otherwise, not so much.

This would be a good spot to finally hijack this dead thread.........Royal's new avatar is hot!!!! Or have a hottest avatars contest, right here on Tritz 20 page BS post...Let's discuss....

This would be a good spot to finally hijack this dead thread.........Royal's new avatar is hot!!!! Or have a hottest avatars contest, right here on Tritz 20 page BS post...Let's discuss....
Thanks Jeepster,I'm getting mixed reactions. some people are not "feeling" it as much.Ron mexico wants pics of my waste for some reason.
Thanks Jeepster,I'm getting mixed reactions. some people are not "feeling" it as much.Ron mexico wants pics of my waste for some reason.
im have'n some problems with your avatar too royal, i can't tell if her bra is ocean blue or sky blue. It's too close to call
im have'n some problems with your avatar too royal, i can't tell if her bra is ocean blue or sky blue. It's too close to call
lol.. i think its sky blue

BigPhishPoker Forum Newbie18 posts. You have no idea what you are talking about.The only thing that I can find that is wrong is that we need more zoom. Maybe you should give Mr Mexico a chili dog. mmmmmmmmmm.

The avatar is hot. Well not the best pic, but she's still hot.As for this thread, go waaaaaaaay back to around page 13-16, where the betting tracked by Poker-pal doesn't match what's on the screen. It is so obvious that Poker-pal f'ed up. And if Poker Stars "leaked" the flop, it's not going to happen ever again!Now the real question is, how come someone ca be dealt pocket aces 3 out of 5 hands and only win 2 times???

I have to say this has provided so much amusement I have to post to show my appreciation and bump this. I'm at page 6 right now, so I dunno if this has been stated already, but:For all the skeptics, here's more food for thought. On the hand where it showed the ace, the hand ranking says "Ace high", but the hand where it shows 9 9 9 2 K (in whatever order), it says "9 high".I'm sure that was "random", and maybe next time it'll say "king high" when it shows 9 9 9 2 K...It randomly takes in info from pokerstars at convenient-for-trinz-to-excuse-with-bad connection-and-it-stopped-telling-me-cards, err random, times and gives you a random number of cards with a random hand ranking. Oh yeah, at the beginning, Trinz said that it didn't do it for the turn and river. Later (like page 3 or 4, something like that), he talks about predicting it 3 for 3 on the flop turn river. So, it also randomly turns on turn and river reading capabilities and then it randomly doesn't work anymore.Boy...with a software that random...I don't know which is more random, the community cards or the software....Edit: Just showing my appreciation by contributing to the post. I think the argument is more fun than the info itself, please don't kill me :club:.Edit (Again): Let me rephrase that, it makes it sound like I'm trying to open up a flame session here. It's just more stimulating with people making back and forth points involving computer knowledge and whatnot, rather than "you suck", "you're an idiot", "you don't know what you're talking about"Also, (I'm on page 10? now, don't know about after that), about those that said he can't edit it in 1 minute. Why does he have to? Print Screen preflop, Print Screen at the river (or flop, whichever pic you choose), those have the time markers on them of 1 minute apart. Now, edit.Edit (Again and Again): Lol...this is fun...Wouldn't ya know it, I make the above comment when I've read up to page 10, and page 11 addresses it... :oops:. Time to keep on reading to see what other points have already been brought up and refuted.Edit (Again and Again and Again): Interesting, the fact that the hand history was totally weird and screwed up. Lends more credibility to the possibility that it was a total glitch and malfuction (unless it predicts player actions too?...:shock:....and knew that one of them would raise...0.00? :shock:). Though, I think Trinz has forgotten about this hand; "it's a buncha donkeys" (paraphrased) wouldn't explain how the betting played out was predicted ahead of time.

I have to say this has provided so much amusement I have to post to show my appreciation and bump this. I'm at page 6 right now, so I dunno if this has been stated already, but:For all the skeptics, here's more food for thought. On the hand where it showed the ace, the hand ranking says "Ace high", but the hand where it shows 9 9 9 2 K (in whatever order), it says "9 high".I'm sure that was "random", and maybe next time it'll say "king high" when it shows 9 9 9 2 K...It randomly takes in info from pokerstars at convenient-for-trinz-to-excuse-with-bad connection-and-it-stopped-telling-me-cards, err random, times and gives you a random number of cards with a random hand ranking. Oh yeah, at the beginning, Trinz said that it didn't do it for the turn and river. Later (like page 3 or 4, something like that), he talks about predicting it 3 for 3 on the flop turn river. So, it also randomly turns on turn and river reading capabilities and then it randomly doesn't work anymore.Boy...with a software that random...I don't know which is more random, the community cards or the software....Edit: Just showing my appreciation by contributing to the post. I think the argument is more fun than the info itself, please don't kill me :D.Edit (Again): Let me rephrase that, it makes it sound like I'm trying to open up a flame session here. It's just more stimulating with people making back and forth points involving computer knowledge and whatnot, rather than "you suck", "you're an idiot", "you don't know what you're talking about"Also, (I'm on page 10? now, don't know about after that), about those that said he can't edit it in 1 minute. Why does he have to? Print Screen preflop, Print Screen at the river (or flop, whichever pic you choose), those have the time markers on them of 1 minute apart. Now, edit.Edit (Again and Again): Lol...this is fun doing edits...Wouldn't ya know it, I make the above comment when I've read up to page 10, and page 11 addresses it... :oops:. Time to keep on reading to see what other points have already been brought up and refuted.Edit (Again and Again and Again): Interesting, the fact that the hand history was totally weird and screwed up. Lends more credibility to the possibility that it was a total glitch and malfuction (unless it predicts player actions too?...:shock:....and knew that one of them would raise...0.00? :shock:). Though, I think Trinz has forgotten about this hand; "it's a buncha donkeys" (paraphrased) wouldn't explain how the betting played out was predicted ahead of time. (Note: I'm not on either side, I'm just taking both sides to be neutral, but maybe I'll just get flamed by both sides, each only reading the wrong part of the post, lol.)Edit (Again and Again and Again and Again): Uh oh, I just finished...I think I'm gonna get flamed now for taking this topic off of the true topic at hand, Royal's new avatar...:club: Wow did I ever veer it off topic by addressing the thread topic, haha.
I guess I have to come out of the woodwork and speak my mind on this.first of all, let me say, obviously, I dont know the op at all so anything I say I dont mean to sound rude to him.couple of things though......1. the lee jones post-------no shot this was lee jones. do you think the manager of pokerstars would embaress himself and challenge people to call cards for money?come on, someone know that a man with that position would not go about this like that.2. pokerpal post------ very simply, no chance this was a rep from pokerpal.3. time discrepencies----- 2 hours to 20 minutes4. it was working, but now since I have an audience, it has stopped!!!!!everyone has told lies, i have carried out lies for a lot longer than 23 pages of writing. to say the op would not defend it this long is crazy. I have carried lies for years. tell me you have not, somewhere along the line.all the pieces to this puzzle add up that its a lie. thats just my opinion. again, to the op, I dont care either way, so dont take this to heart.I just think your lying. but who cares.later
you didnt need to come out of the woodwork to tell us you were stupid. we already knew that. And that was most definitely lee jones. you know very little about anything.
I see your still at it no girlfriend or life yet.keep plugging thoughone day soon, untill than take out your sexual frustrations on the forum. what a sap
what, you think you can sneak a comment in at 6am while im not looking? get back to dealing the cards, pal. you still broke?
still broke?lolcrushing now, clown
I can't believe how many people personally attack this guy for pointing out what could be a vulnerability in a site's software.   Why is it so hard to believe this is possible?  Coming from a world where I've seen all kinds of software vulnerabilities - things you would never even consider to be issues -  I'd think this deserves more investigation and less insults.I like PS and all, but its entirely possible that they and others handle hands in this manner.  There may be other bugs too.  I know it makes ME want to take a close look at all my poker clients.  If there is a flaw, its not like you can blame the site.  It happens.  Software has bugs.  You fix them and move on.  Anyone who promises 100% security is lying.  Thats just the nature of the beast.BTW, just because there may be a flaw in the software, it doesn't mean "Site X is rigged."  It just means that, like so many other programs out there, it may have slightly flawed software that can be fixed.  Folks, it wouldn't be the first bit of bugged software.  Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Dude, you need to stop eating carrots immediately!
I don't get it...
Have you looked at your avatar?I repeat, chill on the carrots.
Hahaha! Thats just the lighting. The pic was taken aboard my boat and I think the sun has just started setting... Promise I'm not that orange in real life :-)
I can't believe how many people personally attack this guy for pointing out what could be a vulnerability in a site's software.   Why is it so hard to believe this is possible?  Coming from a world where I've seen all kinds of software vulnerabilities - things you would never even consider to be issues -  I'd think this deserves more investigation and less insults.I like PS and all, but its entirely possible that they and others handle hands in this manner.  There may be other bugs too.  I know it makes ME want to take a close look at all my poker clients.  If there is a flaw, its not like you can blame the site.  It happens.  Software has bugs.  You fix them and move on.  Anyone who promises 100% security is lying.  Thats just the nature of the beast.BTW, just because there may be a flaw in the software, it doesn't mean "Site X is rigged."  It just means that, like so many other programs out there, it may have slightly flawed software that can be fixed.  Folks, it wouldn't be the first bit of bugged software.  Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Dude, you need to stop eating carrots immediately!
I don't get it...
Have you looked at your avatar?I repeat, chill on the carrots.
Hahaha! Thats just the lighting. The pic was taken aboard my boat and I think the sun has just started setting... Promise I'm not that orange in real life :-)
that IS funny..............i thought you ment HE was Bugs when you said stop eating the carrots. He said bugs more than Yosemite Sam"damn that rascaly rabit"
ROYAL!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the update, sir.well done.Once again, I am sooo glad that this thread got hijacked. I doubt ANYONE could add ANYTHING after 27 pages.  discuss...
Of course.I saved over $100 by switching to Geico. But I didn't save a dime, they were all gone to the oil companies.

I saved over $100 by switching to Geico. But I didn't save a dime, they were all gone to the oil companies.We should add a poll to this thread...Do you enjoy paying close or more than, $3.00 for a single gallon of gasoline?YESNOHoly crap! That's exactly what Tritz needs to do!!! Tritz, I know your still trolling this thread. Would you please add a poll that reflects my gas question??? You might as well change the title of the thread, as well.Thanks,J in Colo.

gas should be 8 dollars a gallon but its subsidized by the government.  i'm glad its only 3
I push my car to work these days. Good exercise, save me money, and I will never get a speeding ticket. definitely +EV MOVE.

This whole thread has really motivated me to look at all my clients under a microscope. I've always been interested in seeing how info is passed between client and server anyways...Oh, and I thought someone would get a laugh out of this. I haven't tested it yet, but I think its still funny:> ###################################################################### > #>> Luigi Auriemma>> Application: Chris Moneymaker's World Poker Championship> http://moneymakergaming.com> Versions: 1.0> Platforms: Windows> Bug: buffer-overflow> Exploitation: remote, versus server> Date: 17 Aug 2005> Author: Luigi Auriemma> e-mail: aluigi@autistici.org> web: http://aluigi.altervista.org>>> ###################################################################### > #>>> 1) Introduction> 2) Bug> 3) The Code> 4) Fix>>> ###################################################################### > #>> ===============> 1) Introduction> ===============>>> Chris Moneymaker's World Poker Championship is a poker game developed> and published by Valusoft (http://www.valusoft.com) in April 2005.>>> ###################################################################### > #>> ======> 2) Bug> ======>>> The game is affected by a buffer-overflow during the usage of > sprintf()> for the creation of the string "%s has joined the game." (where %s is> replaced by the nickname passed by the client) with a destination > buffer> of 256 bytes.>>> ###################################################################### > #>> ===========> 3) The Code> ===========>>> http://aluigi.altervista.org/poc/chmpokbof.zip>>> ###################################################################### > #>> ======> 4) Fix> ======>>> The vendor has handled this security bug as a "normal" bug so no patch> is planned.>>> ###################################################################### > #