pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

are you really that much of an idiot? Noseriously? Yescould you possibly be that much of an idiot? I could be, but I'm not.do you think that Tritz SERIOUSLY went to visit Pstars? seriously? No, I don't think that Tritz went to visit PStars. I have two questions for you.Can you think of another way to ask if I am an idiot? Seriously? One time will suffice, thank you.Secondly, your diction tells me that you are barely out of high school. Shouldn't you be in biology class or trying to figure out how to ask out that cute girl in English. Get back to being a kid, and stop insulting people.Have a nice day, sir.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention,at the table, tritz was speaking in the third person.And I'm not kidding.
Because that is a total valid point on whether or not Tritz is telling the truth.

I'm so mad I just read this entire thread, even more upset that I am posting now, but I felt that I owed it to myself to get credit for reading all of this. I will ask my questions to tritz now...What is the deal with the time discrepency? You seemed to reply to all questions implying that you were a liar very quickly, but I never saw an answer to this, (20 minutes when it seemed it was 2 hoursish)When did you start seeing turn and river? You claimed to only see flop then you changed it to turn and river, then seemed to change back.For some reason I believed you from page 1 to about page 22 or so, then I just thought that these two points had been dodged too much for me to ignore and am now very skeptical. Either way, I sure wasted a long time reading everything and apologize again for bringing this thread back.

I'm so mad I just read this entire thread, even more upset that I am posting now, but I felt that I owed it to myself to get credit for reading all of this. I will ask my questions to tritz now...What is the deal with the time discrepency? You seemed to reply to all questions implying that you were a liar very quickly, but I never saw an answer to this, (20 minutes when it seemed it was 2 hoursish)When did you start seeing turn and river? You claimed to only see flop then you changed it to turn and river, then seemed to change back.For some reason I believed you from page 1 to about page 22 or so, then I just thought that these two points had been dodged too much for me to ignore and am now very skeptical. Either way, I sure wasted a long time reading everything and apologize again for bringing this thread back.
Don't analyze it. This thread is kinda just sad. It isn't funny like JFarrel's legendary threads, it's just a black mark on even General Forum that a thread this crappy could get 800+ posts.

I don't understand the time discrepancy. I never said that until now for fear of being flammed. I don't understand what people are talking about when they bring it up.

I'm convinced that all of this is just an elaborate hoax and an attempt to pad his posting count. I can only speak for myself, but if I had all the hand information pre-flop I would keep my damn mouth shut and laugh all the way to the bank after the game was over.

I don't understand the time discrepancy. I never said that until now for fear of being flammed. I don't understand what people are talking about when they bring it up.

I'm convinced that all of this is just an elaborate hoax and an attempt to pad his posting count. I can only speak for myself, but if I had all the hand information pre-flop I would keep my damn mouth shut and laugh all the way to the bank after the game was over.
I posted 44 times on this thread... I must be a veteran.

Man, this thread is still going??? LMAO! Guess what... if there was a software glitch, it would be fixed by now. Why am I still reading this stuff??? :club:

Man, this thread is still going??? LMAO! Guess what... if there was a software glitch, it would be fixed by now. Why am I still reading this stuff??? :club:
I found myself wondering what the hell could possibly be added to this thread after this long, like an admission from Tritz that he is a jopke.Then I clicked and read, and I was right. Nothing to add. Unless we want to talk about Royal's avatar this week, it's time to put this thread to rest.Royal, time for a quick post...
  • 1 month later...
i dont want to read this whole thread. what was the final conclusion. rigged or not ?
If you have to ask, it's definitely rigged. Here's your tinfoil hat. You're gonna need it.
sorry im not in this forum 10 hours a day. i have no clue what ur talking about.
i dont want to read this whole thread. what was the final conclusion. rigged or not ?
If you have to ask, it's definitely rigged. Here's your tinfoil hat. You're gonna need it.
sorry im not in this forum 10 hours a day. i have no clue what ur talking about.
Oh, well i don't know what to tell you then. I guess i could post some helpful links, but i'm too lazy. Basically, if you don't wear your tinfoil hat Party Poker can read your mind and rig your cards.