A Confession

True or not, you should kill yourself. That is not something I recommend often. Also, I hope your wife leaves you for spending hours a day on here and other channels instead of...spending time with her? Doing some dishes? Laundry? For chrissakes, if you wanted your life to have a point, the time spent here could've been spent at your local food bank or charity. I guarantee you'd feel a lot more fulfilled and wouldn't be actively considering throwing yourself off a bridge within the next 72 hours.Seriously though, just kill yourself. It'll save us all the hassle the next time you try something like this and shoot up a local post office or something equally sociopathic.Have a nice day!
ok well thats def. over the top and pretty shitty you'd ever say that to someone so ur def bringing urself down to the same level as this
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True or not, you should kill yourself. That is not something I recommend often. Also, I hope your wife leaves you for spending hours a day on here and other channels instead of...spending time with her? Doing some dishes? Laundry? For chrissakes, if you wanted your life to have a point, the time spent here could've been spent at your local food bank or charity. I guarantee you'd feel a lot more fulfilled and wouldn't be actively considering throwing yourself off a bridge within the next 72 hours.Seriously though, just kill yourself. It'll save us all the hassle the next time you try something like this and shoot up a local post office or something equally sociopathic.Have a nice day!
Acceptable-------------------------------------------------------------- <line you crossedUnacceptable
Acceptable-------------------------------------------------------------- <line you crossedUnacceptable
qft def. a ******* response by him and completely rediculous to ever wish that on someone

NO GODDAM WAY.A couple weeks ago, during another discussion of whether Rose was real, fake, or a figment of the internet, somebody suggested that if anybody could have pulled off a fakery like this it would be VB. That was the only time I ever thought, 'Wow, you know what, she really could be fake, because VB is just that insane.' He showed off his fakery skills during the whole CP83 scandal, but this is just....jesus christ.

i send sal a suicide pm at least twice a week. so shut the fuck up.
yeah I mean it's no big deal. he never goes through with it like I tell him to though.also, do you people realize that vb's CAREER is in psychology? like, this type of stuff is what he does for a living?
qft def. a ******* response by him and completely rediculous to ever wish that on someone
Like I said, it doesn't happen often. In fact, this is likely the first time for someone I didn't actually know.Though I do normally make it a point not to accept ethical advice from anyone typing "rediculous" I will make an exception today. Unacceptable would have been if I was to inflict violence on this person myself. Acceptable is recommending someone with no value for human life, including that of himself, his family, or his wife, not be allowed to roam the streets freely. It is dangerous. As an alternate to suicide, I could have also recommended psychological treatment, and do so now.For greater clarity, I am do not define having 'no value for human life' as wasting the time of dopes on internet forums. By being here, we are choosing that for ourselves. This person has spent thousands of hours lying, hiding, and spending time away from family. He did so with no initial purpose, and still does not seem to have gained anything that, in my opinion, should be considered 'positive.' By doing so, he shows to have no value in achieving anything that is, in my opinion, positive. This disregard approaches the clinical definition of sociopathy.I also feel the need to defend the time I've spent here. I do so not as an effort to attack the posters. Academically, I'm interested as to the opinions of other posters, most of whom seem to be reacting positively. I would actually feel better about this if the person had a goal or received benefits from it. Hell, at least KDawg got something out of it. But to do so without receiving any benefit to yourself raises serious questions in my mind. These questions are especially serious for someone with a family. If it was just some lonely old guy who needed something to do between wank sessions, that would at least be a benefit of some value. Despite knowing nothing else, I am equally confident suggesting his wife would be better off leaving him, another accusation I make very rarely.
Also, I hope your wife leaves you for spending hours a day on here and other channels instead of...spending time with her? Doing some dishes? Laundry?
Well, if vb wins the internet, you surely lose.
Like I said, it doesn't happen often. In fact, this is likely the first time for someone I didn't actually know.Though I do normally make it a point not to accept ethical advice from anyone typing "rediculous" I will make an exception today. Unacceptable would have been if I was to inflict violence on this person myself. Acceptable is recommending someone with no value for human life, including that of himself, his family, or his wife, not be allowed to roam the streets freely. It is dangerous. As an alternate to suicide, I could have also recommended psychological treatment, and do so now.For greater clarity, I am do not define having 'no value for human life' as wasting the time of dopes on internet forums. By being here, we are choosing that for ourselves. This person has spent thousands of hours lying, hiding, and spending time away from family. He did so with no initial purpose, and still does not seem to have gained anything that, in my opinion, should be considered 'positive.' By doing so, he shows to have no value in achieving anything that is, in my opinion, positive. This disregard approaches the clinical definition of sociopathy.I also feel the need to defend the time I've spent here. I do so not as an effort to attack the posters. Academically, I'm interested as to the opinions of other posters, most of whom seem to be reacting positively. I would actually feel better about this if the person had a goal or received benefits from it. Hell, at least KDawg got something out of it. But to do so without receiving any benefit to yourself raises serious questions in my mind. These questions are especially serious for someone with a family. If it was just some lonely old guy who needed something to do between wank sessions, that would at least be a benefit of some value. Despite knowing nothing else, I am equally confident suggesting his wife would be better off leaving him, another accusation I make very rarely.
you would have been better off not responding.
also, do you people realize that vb's CAREER is in psychology? like, this type of stuff is what he does for a living?
Interesting on SO many levels...How does a psychologist or someone with a career in psychology have conversations with people about cancer and personal conversations of a serious nature as a mere joke to post in a public forum? I think there have been ethical boundaries crossed if that information is true...

Look, if this is true, you people shouldn't be worried about why vb would enter into such personal conversations. You should be learning the valuable lesson that it's ridiculous to share personal information with a stranger over the internet, especially one who is...well, like rose. COME ON!

Well, if vb wins the internet, you surely lose.
Coming from you, that stings a little.Oh well, I am still always the idealist - thinking public conversation has value beyond flamewars and juvenile trickery.
Coming from you, that stings a little.
It kind of hurt me to say it (but not really).
Oh well, I am still always the idealist - thinking public conversation has value beyond flamewars and juvenile trickery.
This isn't an offshoot of the Lincoln-Douglas debates, it's a poker forum. COME ON!
If this is true, and I'm inclined to believe it is, Titical Blunder isn't even mildly shocked. Like I've said a million times before, there was a 100% chance it was a joke account. I figured Nautilus as one of a (admittedly large) handful of likely possibilities, since he popped in and defended her as a real person at least once out of nowhere, but gun to my head, I don't guess correctly. I said a few nights ago that I was finally 100% certain. VB did a fantastic job not giving anything away, though. I pushed as many buttons as I could, and if it really was VB, he stayed in character completely. It was too over the top to be believable, but it was fantastically well-executed. It will be hilarious if VB was also the fake Rose account...
It would definitely be hilarious but I am 100% certain that they are not the same person. Although the person who created the account is probably going to be the most surprised of all.
i love how people are so offended. vb is one sadistic sonofabitch. and i love it.
Actually, I seem to be the only one who is 'offended.'
Look, if this is true, you people shouldn't be worried about why vb would enter into such personal conversations. You should be learning the valuable lesson that it's ridiculous to share personal information with a stranger over the internet, especially one who is...well, like rose. COME ON!
Indeed a valuable lesson. Anyone who shares valuable information on the internet is asking for crap. The only good reason is to get laid, and anyone who finds a date on the internet could just as easily ask a friend to hook them up with their ugly friend and save hundreds of hours.
Aside from what you mention, it does not take away from the fact that there are ethical duties and boundaries in such careers. There are also Ethics Laws, depending upon what his degree or certification is, no matter what said people chose to discuss.
i love how people are so offended. vb is one sadistic sonofabitch. and i love it.
it really is hilarious. "you made me concerned about a person that wasn't real! how dare you!" get over it. like speedz says, if anything done in this experiment hurt you that bad, then man, you've gotta reevaluate a whole lot about your life. it's hilarious, it's awesome, and it's actually very interesting and thought provoking.of course, this "outing" could all be a red herring too as others have mentioned. I'm in a whirlwind of emotions!
It kind of hurt me to say it (but not really).This isn't an offshoot of the Lincoln-Douglas debates, it's a poker forum. COME ON!
I know, but it can still have some value, no? Just a little?Seriously though, you would love my cats. They are the cutest things ever. The girl cat had a polyp in her throat for the first several months, and it messed up her vocal chords a little. The result? Even the tiny little purrs that usually wouldn't be heard come out super loud. She's always purring! Awesome.

Since so many are not so sure that VB really is Rose, this may help answer it once and for all...I was PM'd a short message by 'Rose' a while back, titled....thanks, Thursday, July 23rd, 2009, 3:55 PM VB, what was it about? (edit: give me the first and last sentences)