A Confession

Yikes2_02.gif
You mess with the bull, you get the horns.And by bull I mean Vbnautilus.And by horns I mean his fat friend who can get real scrappy on the internet.
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In context, this was the funniest picture I've seen posted on FCP. thosearemyshoes.jpgOut of context, it's still cracks me up.

Odds that Vb set this up with the Rose to level everyone for a few days?
I think the line should start at 8/1 and quickly move to 15/1.
its bsif not...then who was the same woman i talked to many times over the phone...sometimes with her bawling her eyes out!?
phone sex operator?
its bsif not...then who was the same woman i talked to many times over the phone...sometimes with her bawling her eyes out!?
You see, if VB is telling the truth then the whole thing may be internet funny, but it's undeniably real-life weird.
You know what you are right. I was pretty sure I had written that part in. My canadian accomplice set up a proxy server for me. It took some discipline not to sign on from her account a couple times when it was down, but I really didn't want Bob and the other mods to out me.
I have a big issue with this. If the Rose account is really a fake account, then why didn't you post the confession with your normal IP address?Also, I don't know of one mod that has outed any of the fake accounts (granted, I have let the perpetrator know that I am aware but I have never seen a mod out anyone.)Also, why would you (Rose) contact me to remove certain post and threads? This seems like a ruse within a ruse.
I have a big issue with this. This seems like a ruse within a ruse.
This
I have a big issue with this. This seems like a ruse within a ruse.
Thislol :club::ts
You've been spending a lot more time on FCP lately.Marrying the first woman who ever slept with you not workin' out too well?
1-year anniversary in 20 days, and we are both extremely happy. I've been on a lot this week because I have been working unsupervised paid overtime.Thanks for asking.

Hmmmm I don't think I buy this.VB, you're not answering some of the glaring questions that are arising.Who did Rivergirl call that was registered at the hotel? Why don't you answer this one?Who was Chrozzo talking to? Are you saying your wife talked and CRIED multiple times, with another poster, who does in fact have a real life serious illness? If so, you and your wife are sickos. The Chrozzo friendship only works, if Chrozzo was in fact, in on this.What about the suicidal PM's? You really did that?? And why haven't you addressed that after it's been brought up several times.The cancer?? Actually there was something that didn't sit right with me about the whole cancer/surgery thing. I'm a real nurse, and some of Rose's stuff about that didn't ring true. But still.And the gastric bypass surgery? The level of detail that went into that story.......electrolyte imbalances, infections, cardiac issues...... Can you please address these questions? Since others have already asked most of them too..............?

In context, this was the funniest picture I've seen posted on FCP. thosearemyshoes.jpgOut of context, it's still cracks me up. I think the line should start at 8/1 and quickly move to 15/1.
lol i dont understand the context but that shit is hilarious.congrats to VB for leveling the shit out of all of us one way or another. spectacular.
Hmmmm I don't think I buy this.VB, you're not answering some of the glaring questions that are arising.Who did Rivergirl call that was registered at the hotel? Why don't you answer this one?Who was Chrozzo talking to? Are you saying your wife talked and CRIED multiple times, with another poster, who does in fact have a real life serious illness? If so, you and your wife are sickos. The Chrozzo friendship only works, if Chrozzo was in fact, in on this.What about the suicidal PM's? You really did that?? And why haven't you addressed that after it's been brought up several times.The cancer?? Actually there was something that didn't sit right with me about the whole cancer/surgery thing. I'm a real nurse, and some of Rose's stuff about that didn't ring true. But still.And the gastric bypass surgery? The level of detail that went into that story.......electrolyte imbalances, infections, cardiac issues...... Can you please address these questions? Since others have already asked most of them too..............?
They are all good questions for sure. But I think there is someone who can answer them better than I can.

king_tanner, nickforgot, Tehtoe, HighwayStar, wildspoke, SGFULTON83, jkalib, BigDMcGee, yourboygsarida, slink, AAsnake88, Moneyball16, vbnautilus, timwakefield, Dirtydutch, outsider13, Naismith, Clay Aiken, mrdannyg, theresa113, Ottawa_Biatch, GetSprung, Sick Boy, jeff_536, looshle, hank213, Tactical Bear, pauld22, cherryObebe, chrispycream, Canuckickstan, Graydon, New2FCPI've been coming back to this forum day after day waiting for Clay to post again.

They are all good questions for sure. But I think there is someone who can answer them better than I can.
A Clue!

hello everyone

well I must say that this has been truly an eye opener for me as well as Vb for sure. When Vb approached me about this a few weeks ago I thought about it hard and said sure why not , people here accused me of not taking levels well so I thought lets go for it. Lets try to pull off one because of course people always thought that I was a level from the start. Well hello folks I am here to assure you I am no level and never was. As for personal and confidential conversations I had with people here they always remain private and will always remain private. Too bad that can't be said the same for people that I have devulged personal or private information to, which obiviuosly has leaked out beside the fact that I had released my own personal stuff. I had made some mistakes personal ones yes and regretted them as well. I had madesome good friendships, some good comic relief, some classic buntings with some of you, but I don't hate anyone or any experience here. My battles with cancer are ongoing and will be. My poker is for fun and yes my games suck but I want to have fun with them and to achieve someof my goals I stated earlier today in another thread. Any ways this is really me a girl from Hamilton who was trying to level people as she was part of many levels herself. If I offended anyone I am truly sorrybut, it wasn't intended that way. If my backers want there money back I am willing to settle with them, and give them there money back. I do appreciate there support and it was a great expereince. One thatI will never forget and always carry in my heart. people may hate me, you can be my friend it's your choice. I am a part of FCP whether youlike it or not. I am going to rub people for the fun and for the heck of it. I will be there for rails, support and challenges, but it's up to you. I not saying I don't care if you like me or if youdon't but I not going to sweat over it either.and this is full of grammar and spelling mistakes as I had not had the time to proof read it or fix it at this point and timethis was a 100% level folks and that what it was