A Confession

Really? "I want my money back from the FCP Challenge" "I should report VB to Stars support unless he starts answering questions," etc.
Pretty childish all around. Reporting people to Stars? Really?
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it is fair to buy in 2 accounts for the challenge? How many relatives can I enter?
Huh? The two accounts are separate people. More than one person had their significant other in the challenge. Nothing wrong with that.
Huh? The two accounts are separate people. More than one person had their significant other in the challenge. Nothing wrong with that.
You're telling me your wife played all those tourneys, final tabled all those stud events, played in all those neg-o's. If so then thats ok, I just find it hard to believe.
i don't get it...what was the purpose of it to begin with? I'm not one of the people who could've been possibly hurt by the whole thing, but i'm sure there are some on here that very well could be. And i wouldn't be surprised if they were really upset. if this was one of those human reaction type experiments, and a fake account i think you might have been better off just letting it die and not outing yourself.i do have questions tho, rose pm'd me with her name and cell number, she was staying at CW. I called CW and they gave me her room. There was coincidentally someone staying there under her name?
and this was your aunt vb?
You're telling me your wife played all those tourneys, final tabled all those stud events, played in all those neg-o's. If so then thats ok, I just find it hard to believe.
That's right. I have never played a stud tournament in my life.

I think it's time I come clean, everyone.I'm actually Rose.I'd like to apologize for all the suicidal PMs I've sent over the last year, sometimes I take too many tranquilizers and get carried away. Anyway, it's been a fun experiment but now I must go and have the doctors remove the cancer from my vagina. See you in 30 minutes.

I think it's time I come clean, everyone.I'm actually Rose.I'd like to apologize for all the suicidal PMs I've sent over the last year, sometimes I take too many tranquilizers and get carried away. Anyway, it's been a fun experiment but now I must go and have the doctors remove the cancer from my vagina. See you in 30 minutes.
Now I know this is a level....the cancer was removed in 2 hours...not 30 minutes. Modern medicine isn't that quick.

YOU CAN'T WIN THE INTERNETS PEOPLE! or can you?

Also, I remember in the early days of "Rose" finding a dating profile that was never mentioned on FCP, and iirc created beforehand.
A banned poster (I think) signed up under a new acct so they could start a thread about Rose's dating profile. This could have been VB's way of getting Rose pics on to fcp. I felt sry for her personal shit being posted and PM'd the Rose acct to make her/him aware of the thread. The thread was deleted and I received a 'thanks' PM with proper grammar and no spelling errors. The PM was only one sentence, BUT STILL!
I did well in several of the challenges. My wife, Rcgs59, did not place in any of the challenges, and therefore did not receive any portion of anyone's buyin money. Even if she did though I do not see why you would have a problem with this. From your perspective it doesn't much matter if the account is played by a 30 year old woman, a 65 year old man, or a 45 year old transsexual.
Is your wife a 30 year old woman, a 65 year old man, or a 45 year old transsexual?
Is your wife a 30 year old woman, a 65 year old man, or a 45 year old transsexual?
Shouldn't this question be turned into a poll?He is after all from Venice Beach, no?
YOU CAN'T WIN THE INTERNETS PEOPLE! or can you? A banned poster (I think) signed up under a new acct so they could start a thread about Rose's dating profile. This could have been VB's way of getting Rose pics on to fcp.
I forgot about that, I can confirm that was actually Ryland.
True or not, you should kill yourself. That is not something I recommend often. Also, I hope your wife leaves you for spending hours a day on here and other channels instead of...spending time with her? Doing some dishes? Laundry? For chrissakes, if you wanted your life to have a point, the time spent here could've been spent at your local food bank or charity. I guarantee you'd feel a lot more fulfilled and wouldn't be actively considering throwing yourself off a bridge within the next 72 hours.Seriously though, just kill yourself. It'll save us all the hassle the next time you try something like this and shoot up a local post office or something equally sociopathic.Have a nice day!
You've been spending a lot more time on FCP lately.Marrying the first woman who ever slept with you not workin' out too well?
That's right. I have never played a stud tournament in my life.
Congrats to your wife then.I'll just stop asking questions then since I think the majority of the forum has turned against me.

Odds that Vb set this up with the Rose to level everyone for a few days?